Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam how bout u pump the brakes on MCOC a lil n give FTF more attention?

I been playing MCOC for years and started TF about a year ago.Its painfully obvious how much TF get ignored.A huge percentage of the MCOC community feels overwhelmed most of the time to much content a new character every other week.You can’t enjoy the character you just got before you have to chase the new hype or enjoy being done with everything before the next piece of content drops.Its never ending with no chance to just take a breather.

So why is TF so stale and seems like little effort goes into it.Just reskin bots same old same old monthly quests little to no side missions.Stop bombarding the MCOC players and put 40% of the effort that goes into milking those players into TF.
Tagged:

Comments

• GrooGroo Posts: 163
    This would have been nice, but if you look at the $$$ this game brings in instead of the other unnameable one it’s pretty obvious where Kabam puts in the effort. Sad but true.

I still cannot believe why they don’t atleast try to promote this game though, just a little.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I agree with the OP's sentiment, however, from a business standpoint, it would not work. Think about the executives discussing this in the conference room:
    Executive1 "Our flagship app is doing really great for its age!"
    Executive2 "Maybe we should cut back development, since we're pulling in too much money?"
    Silence.
    Fin.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I couldn't agree more but kabam wont do anything
  • Recruit a few million of your closest friends to join the game, and maybe they'll give it some more attention.
  • I agree with this but sadly it won't happen...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I would like to see Shia LeBouf in commercials advertising this game. Use some of the MCOC cheddar and make it happen Kabam.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Recruit a few million of your closest friends to join the game, and maybe they'll give it some more attention.

This. Can’t really compare an elephant to a mere mosquito. The MCOC community is way bigger thanks to Disney and Marvel’s heavy shilling and movie success -> More budget for the game. It’s as simple as basic math for toddlers.

Also, since you’ve mentioned the forbidden “m”-word
    Inb4 Close
  • @Bi1b0Baggins yeah I understand that but there making so much money off MCOC they could funnel some of that into TF.A small percent would help development more in the game.

People need to start messaging Hasbro or whoever gave Kabam the rights and express how disappointed most of the people playing and spending in FTF are with how it’s being handled.
  • I never see any tfftf advertisement in other games.. I saw the launch trailer on youtube (I joined about a half year later) but I always search TF games on playstore because I'm a big fan of the franchise since the early 90's

I'm really curious about the playerbase and the product's (tfftf) income and costs to understand the situation.

This game is better than MCOC with this sidestepping 3D mechanism and graphically better too (not in my phone :D ) but Marvel heroes are more famous. Maybe a little advertisement can help :)
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    Maybe just spend a little of the money on advertising. I seriously haven't seen this game promoted anywhere. Not electronically, in ads, and not as a leaflet or mention in toys or the card game, etc....
    @Bi1b0Baggins yeah I understand that but there making so much money off MCOC they could funnel some of that into TF.

Imagine being a whale and spending thousands of dollars to support your favorite Marvel game just to find out that your hard earned money has been used to fund a crappy mobile game about some boomer TV show.
    Agreed about the advertising part tho
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Bi1b0Baggins yeah I understand that but there making so much money off MCOC they could funnel some of that into TF.

Imagine being a whale and spending thousands of dollars to support your favorite Marvel game just to find out that your hard earned money has been used to fund a crappy mobile game about some boomer TV show.

So? It's a business.

By the way I think you have things mixed up. Transformers would be a "Generation X" show. If there is any connection with Boomers it'd be far more likely with Marvel characters.
  • Hey there,

Please remember that these are two completely different games run by two very different teams. I think at this time, Vydious and I are the only ones that work on both projects.

Just because a different game is getting attention, does not mean that another one is not. We are committed to making Forged to Fight the best game it can be, and to make it something that you all want to continue to play for as long as possible.

This is also not a place to discuss business practices, or other games. It is a place to discuss Transformers Forged to Fight with your fellow Commanders, so I'll be closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.