Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Big problem

Hi everybody.
I had a big problem with the game.
I was completing the special master 100%, I just missed the boss prowl, to defeat him I used all the energon I had available to revive and repair my team, I would have defeated him without problems but after the purchase the game crashed and I had to restart.
After restarting I found the team like before the purchase. Now I no longer have energy and I have lost the 100% master's rewards. :s
The problem didn't depend on my connection because I was in wi-fi and the phone and other applications works perfectly.
These things make me lose the desire to play.

Comments

• Ok.. that’s legitimately a problem. Their severs always act up at the start of a new event.
  • TvTLKTvTLK Posts: 15
    edited October 2019
    Sad, well good luck next time, also yes the game has been acting up for me also it keeps on crashing at random times even though my wi-fi is perfect.

Its all because of the new 8.2.0 version hopefully it will be fixed in the next version and good luck with the new Spotlights which come out in 1 hour or so.

Best of luck, TvTLK
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Send a ticket to support. I don't know if they can help, but it doesn't hurt to try.