Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issues [Oct] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Raduski wrote: »
    It’s still happening. Already did about 8-9 fights but none was counted

oscs2uuaf5qt.png
    hr9888a7emmp.png

Obviously i wan at least one fight

You should stop for now man. I have a feeling you will have to redo those AM fights if you want credit.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Oh. My. Gosh. Why is everyone starting a million new threads about this? Search the forum before starting a new thread!

This is a known issue. A lot of people are experiencing it.

They're talking about it, and other issues, here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9185/alliance-wins-objective-broken
    Sadly, you don’t even have to search (which doesn’t work to be fair — you won’t find the proper Grindor AM objective threads). Two of the top 3 posts are both separate “Grindor objective not counting” threads so it’s right there in your view whether you are on mobile or desktop.

What’s even more maddening to me is that many of these posts don’t seem to indicate that a support ticket has been submitted.
    6unyeowwprtj.jpeg

12tprgu1iiw2.jpeg
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Sadly, you don’t even have to search (which doesn’t work to be fair — you won’t find the proper Grindor AM objective threads). Two of the top 3 posts are both separate “Grindor objective not counting” threads so it’s right there in your view whether you are on mobile or desktop.

What’s even more maddening to me is that many of these posts don’t seem to indicate that a support ticket has been submitted.

Easy there friends, all I was seeing was the am issue, but didn't realize there was a LVL 2 thread. No need to get all worked up about it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    To be fair, the thread title only mentioned the AM achievement.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    To be fair, the thread title only mentioned the AM achievement.

Acknowledged. Don’t mean to act belligerent towards you @LoganSP — sorry if that is how it came across.

Just wish the information was more accurate and organized to better address the issue. This thread title says “Lvl 2” when it’s a Rank issue. No mention of support tickets which would be nice cuz then we as a player base can see what is being said by the support team. I’ll get off the soapbox now.
  • Same here no rewards for completing the achievement! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • ag15fjrv3oki.jpg
    60w4q57ixccw.jpg
    tv9ovv8ng245.jpg
    lyf648g2f7i1.jpg
    Yes, there's a lot to fix!
  • rjorjo Posts: 10
    hlovkhx5ui75.png

Excuse me, I've been doing 3 am using grindor, and upgraded grindor to 2nd rank, but i didn't get thw reward, from the monthly rewar program.

What's going on?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bugged

We’ll probably get a fix soon
  • Same promlem
    İ have R2 grindor but rewards didnt come
    nz22gadlynlw.png
  • KondansatorKondansator Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    sk2uoybno5wn.png
    ppe9unwqvgrp.png

Same problem, i have r2 grindor but rewards didnt come
  • NorthernLightRCNorthernLightRC Posts: 118
    edited October 2019
    You think the rewards are tied to old Grindor and the game doesn't accept new updated Grindor as the real Grindor?

(I'm not getting any monthly rewards for him either, and I waited until after the new month started before I upgraded him to R2.)
  • I'm letting folks know that some of you still aren't seeing the fix for this!
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited October 2019
    I'm letting folks know that some of you still aren't seeing the fix for this!

Thank you. It is really hard to want to even test to see if the alliance wins with Grindor is working yet... because we would need to commit to an entire AM with Grindor in the squad....
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I'm letting folks know that some of you still aren't seeing the fix for this!

Thanks bro, my Grindor AM and Rank2 objectives still aren’t working yet
    kzou2va7v7ej.png
  • TexmexeeTexmexee Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Got the same problem with Grindor Monthly objectives not being counted in A.M. and level 2 not being rewarded.
  • Me as well. Wasn't sure if we needed to file an independent, per customer support ticket on this. Definitely enjoying the game, but the two Grindor objectives (10 wins in AM, Rank 2) are still not fixed for everyone obviously.

I also have some weird glitches with mission energy appearing/disappearing, since the update. I'm on iOS Latest (13) on an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone XR, in case it's an OS/device-specific issue.

Fight on, brothers (and sisters)!
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    R2 rewards for grindor I have not received yet do you guys have the same problem if not I am going to open a ticket to get this problem solved.
    F3tc wrote: »
    R2 rewards for grindor I have not received yet do you guys have the same problem if not I am going to open a ticket to get this problem solved.

Open the ticket and yes, everyone is having the problem.
  • Azra3LAzra3L Posts: 5
    I have Grindor 5* R2 at the start of the month. Waited for 48 hours, I did not get the monthly reward for it.
  • Yeah, same here !
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Me too ! Lol 😂 and the AM objective after giving 4 days of Grindor fights into it
    Any news @Kabam Vydious ?
    edited October 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »

Thank you. I will just read the thread if the fix was already rolled out.
    Mostly, the bugs are for Grindor...I assume the update of Grindor affects the Monthly Objective.
  • Just noticed... my Grindor was also previously R2ed, and no Objective credited. Did get one for Megatron.