Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adverts wont load iphone 11

As title, cant watch energon adverts or energy adverts. Just says it is loading all of the time but nothing happens.

Various graphical glitches too but I will let them slide.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Dont like adverts
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Kitten wrote: »
    Dont like adverts

But I like the free energon. ;)
  • And that's why I don't use Apple Products
  • Can we get a refresh of the app by uninstalling and reinstalling?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Dont like adverts

But I dont like adverts. I'd cut my toe off to avoid an advert.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Dont like adverts

But I dont like adverts. I'd cut my toe off to avoid an advert.

Prove it :p
    Just kidding
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited October 2019
    Can we get a refresh of the app by uninstalling and reinstalling?

deleted the app and reinstalled, still not working

to clarify, it works fine on my iphone 7 plus, huawei p20 pro and ipad gen 5. Everything is fully updated
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    And that's why I don't use Apple Products
    Apple sucks.
  • DaveJL wrote: »

to clarify, it works fine on my iphone 7 plus, huawei p20 pro and ipad gen 5. Everything is fully updated

So everything works fine outside of the ads?
    DaveJL wrote: »

aside from a few graphical glitches whilst fighting, it appears so yea

Can you tell me exactly what happens when you try to watch an ad? That hasn't been specified.
    edited October 2019

Can you tell me exactly what happens when you try to watch an ad? That hasn't been specified.

it just says "loading" at the bottom of the screen and a cog keeps spinning, seemingly endlessly

eyhglrbxi0oy.png
    fyi, iphone 11 is running ios 13.0, ipad 5th gen is running 12.4.1 as is my iphone 7 plus I think
    one other weird thing is that certain inputs seem to be delayed. The game runs smoothly and responds quick in most cases, but if I am blocking and then try and do a heavy attack, so tap and hold, release and tap and hold, there is a big delay (if it even registers at all)
    one other weird thing is that certain inputs seem to be delayed. The game runs smoothly and responds quick in most cases, but if I am blocking and then try and do a heavy attack, so tap and hold, release and tap and hold, there is a big delay (if it even registers at all)

This delay has always happened to me ... I think it is part of the game's operation, the more difficult = more delay ... The opposite happens to the enemy bots, the more difficult = faster their movements
    any input on this? I still can't watch the adverts - I'm missing out on a lot of energy and sometimes energon as I don't always have access to my other devices
  • Ah, okay. So what can certainly happen in some cases is that there just isn't any ads available to watch at that time. We'll still bring it up to look at, but that is most likely what is occurring.
    Ah, okay. So what can certainly happen in some cases is that there just isn't any ads available to watch at that time. We'll still bring it up to look at, but that is most likely what is occurring.

No that's not the case because if I switch devices immediately then I can watch the adverts no problem at all.

For example, if I try and watch an ad now it will just come up as loading and remain like that seemingly forever. If I close the app and immediately go to any of my other devices then it loads just fine. I'm going to go ahead and suggest it's a compatibility issue with IOS 13 maybe
    @Kabam Vydious is there anything else you can suggest? I still can't load any adverts at all and now you guys have changed the ad rewards I am missing out more than ever.
    @Kabam Vydious is there anything else you can suggest? I still can't load any adverts at all and now you guys have changed the ad rewards I am missing out more than ever.

Let me see what I can find out.
  • Same problem, but I'm running the game in a S9. It says "ADS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE". This is happening since 3 or 4 weeks ago, and other guys from my ally, in Portugal, has the Same problem.
    Dont know if this has anything to do with the region.....
  • Hey @DaveJL & @FunnyMeteg -

Can I get your in-game usernames, Region and if any ads have loaded at all in the last few weeks since noticing this?

I know, FunnyMeteg, you mentioned Portugal as your region - but can I get the other two pieces of information?
    my in game name is Terror-X and I'm in the UK, England to be specific. I've only had the phone about a week and an advert has never loaded for energon or mission energy.

There are definitely adverts available because it works on my Huawei P20 Pro and my iPad gen 5, so if I'm able, I've been trying to log in on them to just watch adverts then switching back to my iphone 11 to play the game.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now on the iphone and I've updated the ios version to the latest version every time an update is available.

@Kabam Vydious
  • FunnyMetegFunnyMeteg Posts: 13
    edited October 2019
    First of all, thanks for the Quick reply
    @Kabam Vydious

Nick: FunnyMeteg
    Adds: Sometimes they apear but its rare, and I log in alot of times during the Day. In average I can see 1 or, with luck, 2 but never in a row. Mission reffils are almost impossible
    For example, last 2 or 3 days, they havent appeard to me
    About the other portuguese players, playing from Portugal, in my ally, at least one is having the Same problem. Even now he told me that he was able to see only one add. His nick is Dark_Scorpion
    We both Run the game in Android

Thanks
  • Hi, is there any news on this? I got my Iphone11 Pro today and it freezes trying to watch the ads. It’s fine if I try on my iphone7.
    This is the same issue as Terror-X above, ads are available, They just won’t play.
    I’m also in the UK, ingame name is Bobbits
  • Hey!

We were able to locate what may be causing this and plan to push a fix into a future update. Apologies for the wait on this, but thank you for the patience!
  • Sounds good. Thanks for replying so quickly
  • Hey!

We were able to locate what may be causing this and plan to push a fix into a future update. Apologies for the wait on this, but thank you for the patience!

Are you guys aware of frame drops after watching an ad? I have problems after watching ads
    Hey!

whose issue though? Mine and Bobbits, or everyone elses?