Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T4 RNG

I opened 6 T4C

4 are yellow, 1 tact, 1 warrior

I am sure if someone calculate the chance to roll such combination will be enough to roll a million dollar lottery

It is both exciting I won a lottery and outrageous at same time that I spent so much time and money to roll such tragedy

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How much money?
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Darm0k wrote: »
    How much money?

A lot. A lot of money. Don't question it, as long as it means Kabam keeps supporting the game I'm all for it.
    Also, the chance to get any combination is 0.002% by my calculation (please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm tired). This percentage is not the chance for you to roll 4 demo, 1 tact 1 warrior however as there are a number of combinations which will get you those 6 in any order, but I really can't be bothered to go through it all. It's small though.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Isn't it just a 1 in 6 chance each pull?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Yup 1 in 6 each pull. So you could have pulled all 6 different classes or all 6 the same. Each crystal is its own event. They dont stack like that.
  • Just did this in math today ironically. Guess my teachers weren't lying when they said that math can help you in the real world.

Ok, if there is a 1 of 6 for each roll, and each roll is a unique event, each roll would be a 6. So the odds to get any specific combination of class sparks would be

6*6*6*6*6*6=6^6=46656

So it's a 1/46656 chance, or a 0.00002% chance. You were off by 1 zero @iBK . Not bad.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited October 2019
    Just did this in math today ironically. Guess my teachers weren't lying when they said that math can help you in the real world.

Ok, if there is a 1 of 6 for each roll, and each roll is a unique event, each roll would be a 6. So the odds to get any specific combination of class sparks would be

6*6*6*6*6*6=6^6=46656

So it's a 1/46656 chance, or a 0.00002% chance. You were off by 1 zero @iBK . Not bad.

Makes sense. From math, my conclusion is that even if I rolled 20 yellow 1 blue 1 red in future, it is still considered “normal” and fair.

Awesome. Gotta love this game
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As simple as throwing a dice six times.

(and whine anyway)
  • Bad luck.. It's happening sometimes :/
    Bad luck.. It's happening sometimes :/

Or maybe it has to do with % chance of rolling each color is different? Like how the fog map t4 essence work? Or it depends on your roster? Who knows

Maybe I should go buy lottery. It may happen I roll 1 million dollar price more often than 10 dollar price?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    It seems yellow comes up more often than anything else. Fog was yellow flush, but that was the storyline.
    I pull 3x the amount of demo t3s than anything else. I have 4 in my overflow and nothing to spend them on except a 5* Demo Megatron...and he's not getting the t4b.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I feel your pain. I've opened 13.

5 brawler
    3 tactician
    3 warrior
    2 demo
    0 scout
    0 tech

All I've wanted to get since they first released T4C is scout and tech sparks and you can see how that's gone.

WJ, JF, Prowl and Jazz have been r4 max forged for months, WJ for over a year. It's hard not to feel like there is an algorithm at work when the bots you want ranked up most are in the 2 classes you can't get sparks for.

Sadly, at this point in the game with no new bots and questionable new "content", getting those sparks is about the only thing I really care about now.

Good luck; hope you get what you need soon.
    edited October 2019
    @Synthwave thanks for your opinion man

From what I heard. There are 3 ways to open crystals

1. Open directly
    2. Open through animation screen and press stop
    3. Open through animation screen and wait till it stops itself
    4. Bonus religious way: before opening, rank up the bot class you want T4c for

And the end way: mix opening with 1-3 randomly. Maybe the result will be more random

Maybe has to do with your roster too...so experiment if you get the color for bots u have lowest rank/amount or highest.

Who knows.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Take a guess at which class I was hoping for.....

y5a7zudbhil6.jpg
    Just did this in math today ironically. Guess my teachers weren't lying when they said that math can help you in the real world.

6*6*6*6*6*6=6^6=46656

Er, you multiply that 1/46656 by 100 to get a percentage, do you not?
    I just did (1/6)^6 * 100 to get 0.002%
    Maybe I'm wrong, I'm a complete idiot anyway
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited October 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »

1. Open directly

And the end way: mix opening with 1-3 randomly. Maybe the result will be more random

Maybe has to do with your roster too...so experiment if you get the color for bots u have lowest rank/amount or highest.

Who knows.

Vydious or Miike mentioned somewhere that the opening animation is just an "illusion". If you pull the crystal to the center, and release it the game pick your bot and your tap has nothing to do with the result.
    Somebody had a freezing problem while the opening and the one of them (I can't remember it was Vydious or Miike) answered something like this.

I think that's the reason why we have to wait some seconds before we can tap to stop the crystal. (Or maybe the tap functioning like you open directly..) anyways the opening is just an illusion, no point to open that way anything

1. Open directly

Who knows.

Vydious or Miike mentioned somewhere that the opening animation is just an "illusion". If you pull the crystal to the center, and release it the game pick your bot and your tap has nothing to do with the result.
    Somebody had a freezing problem while the opening and the one of them (I can't remember it was Vydious or Miike) answered something like this.

I think that's the reason why we have to wait some seconds before we can tap to stop the crystal. (Or maybe the tap functioning like you open directly..) anyways the opening is just an illusion, no point to open that way anything

Of course the crystal opening itself isn't real. You think you were really between 2 5* bots? You were sooo close but just missed it? Hell no. Probability still stands at 1.5% and you should always go by that. Nothing else.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    iBK wrote: »

1. Open directly

Who knows.

Of course the crystal opening itself isn't real. You think you were really between 2 5* bots? You were sooo close but just missed it? Hell no. Probability still stands at 1.5% and you should always go by that. Nothing else.

Yeah, there's definitely a reason (business strategy) the animation doesn't match reality. Ever heard of the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute?"