Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When is Wheeljack coming to the Store?

GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
When is Wheeljack coming back to the Featured Store? I just hit 1,000,000 Bot Chips and I'm planing to save them up so I can dupe my 5* Wheeljack. I hope he's next months featured bot.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Probably never
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Three months before the introduction of 6*.
  • Christmas 2025 is my guess.
  • Three years tomorrow morning
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited October 2019
    As far as I remember WJ was not an exclusive one like tronous or OG bee. So my guess is that he will be in the store, soon. But again who knows what has been decided for this game considering the fact that it is going South!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    As far as I remember WJ was not an exclusive one like tronous or OG bee. So my guess is that he will be in the store, soon. But again who knows what has been decided for this game considering the fact that it is going South!

Megatronus was never exclusive like Bee, Megatronus was avaialble for featured bot chips just like Wheeljack. Yes it was harder to grind for featured bot chips when Megatronus was released but he was regularly available.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    12 bots remain to be released as Monthly Featured (see below). One of those is WJ so I guess the longest you will have to wait is Feb 2020. Obviously Kabam may change it up come next year so who knows for sure.

In the list below, I am not counting the super special 5* bots that Kabam hoards (TC, Nemesis, Tact Bee, G1 Bee, & Tronus).

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

Scouts:
    None
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    edited October 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Megatronus was never exclusive like Bee, Megatronus was avaialble for featured bot chips just like Wheeljack. Yes it was harder to grind for featured bot chips when Megatronus was released but he was regularly available.

So wait, hang on a second. If Megatronus isn't an Exclusive, is there a chance for KABAM to release him as a Featured Bot again? If so I'm saving for a 5* Tronus.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Three months before the introduction of 6*.

So today
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »

So wait, hang on a second. If Megatronus isn't an Exclusive, is there a chance for KABAM to release him as a Featured Bot again? If so I'm saving for a 5* Tronus.

I wish it was that straight forward. It’s important to separate how a bot was introduced from how that bot was managed going forward because it’s not consistent. Some bots like Ironhide and Tronus were not released as exclusive as G1 Bee for example (you could only get him from buying a crystal). But Ironhide didn’t get added to the Basic 5* Shard pool until August (2019). Yet Tronus is not in that same pool. The bottom line is Kabam has to maintain a variety of exclusivity options with all the bots. Even more so with the reduced frequency of new bots being released (I consider Nemesis and TC as new).

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Should be soon...they don't have many left to put in the store. Wheeljack and Grimlock are the 2 I'm waiting for...not so patiently
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    12 bots remain to be released as Monthly Featured (see below). One of those is WJ so I guess the longest you will have to wait is Feb 2020. Obviously Kabam may change it up come next year so who knows for sure.

In the list below, I am not counting the super special 5* bots that Kabam hoards (TC, Nemesis, Tact Bee, G1 Bee, & Tronus).

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

Scouts:
    None

You forgot Megatronus in the Demos he’s not an exclusive he’s a regular bot chip release
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

Scouts:
    None

You forgot Megatronus in the Demos he’s not an exclusive he’s a regular bot chip release

Might want to reread my last sentence. I’m not counting Tronus in the Feature Bot Pool. I may be wrong but I didn’t forget him.
    There's still some damn good bots still out there.
    I need quite a few of these guys.
    I don't ever remember Shockwave being offered. When was he in the store?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I don't ever remember Shockwave being offered. When was he in the store?

In May with Hound and Mixmaster.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

Scouts:
    None

Might want to reread my last sentence. I’m not counting Tronus in the Feature Bot Pool. I may be wrong but I didn’t forget him.

Okay I reread it and I’m still expecting to see Megatronus go into the store again 😉
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185

Brawlers:
    Grimlock
    MV1
    Optimus Primal

Demos:
    Galvatron

Tacts:
    Starscream
    Ultra Magnus

Techs:
    Rhinox
    Soundwave
    Wheeljack

Warriors:
    Bonecrusher
    Drift
    Scorponok

Scouts:
    None

Okay I reread it and I’m still expecting to see Megatronus go into the store again 😉

As am I, I either want to dupe my 5* Wheeljack or get a 5* Megatronus. Which ever comes first.
    Welcome to the “wait for Tronus” club @GeneralZ9

Just remember this conversation in 6 weeks when you have another million chips burning a hole in your Commander pocket and you are debating on saving them or dropping 2 mil so you can complete 37/37 objectives for that 5* Generic Awakening.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Agreed! So we may get to see him in the store as well.
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

This is how the bot came out initially, but since it is a bot that can break the balance of the game, I find it complicated to will be a month bot.

And if your wonder how you can break the balance of the game the answer is very simple, a 4 * Megatronus still performs to do AM at level 90. If many players had a Megatronus in 5 *, the increase the AM difficulty of the alliances doing, possibly causing some alliances to make the same amount in points, as a case happened in the past
    HZERO wrote: »

This is how the bot came out initially, but since it is a bot that can break the balance of the game, I find it complicated to will be a month bot.

And if your wonder how you can break the balance of the game the answer is very simple, a 4 * Megatronus still performs to do AM at level 90. If many players had a Megatronus in 5 *, the increase the AM difficulty of the alliances doing, possibly causing some alliances to make the same amount in points, as a case happened in the past

That's not even an excuse, much less an answer. Raise the difficulty, nerf the bot, or remove it altogether, if they can't give all of us equal chance.

Lol, so you're saying they shouldn't release 5* Megatronus because then more alliances would tie for first place? So what?

Isn't it more unfair and unbalanced that some get to use him and some don't?

Lol, so you're saying they shouldn't release 5* Megatronus because then more alliances would tie for first place? So what?

#freemegatronus

#freemegatronus

Lol.
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

That's not even an excuse, much less an answer. Raise the difficulty, nerf the bot, or remove it altogether, if they can't give all of us equal chance.

It will not be for you and for all who want it. The reality is sometimes hard but that is why it is still true.

And I don't say don't give it in 5 * as a month bot the truth is a bot that doesn't matter to me, even if it comes out 5 * I'm not going to waste chips on it.

As for what is fair or not about what some have a bot or not, ask those who have it, or who invested money in an exclusive bot (like the Bee's in their time) and then release them in events so that more people could get it if they considered that fair (although that is a somewhat different issue).

But in the end I don't decide which bot is going to be in the store or not, and what I said is not a lie either, I have no problem give it to buy because several alliance partners still want it. If Kabam already has plans to release him without affecting the game, I don't know, or if it wouldn't be a problem for them, I don't know either.

And if with this last one you think that what I said is a lie just look at the alliances that are in top 5 and you will see that half of its members have Megatronus 5 *
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200

I think if you're able to hold your own with a 4* Megatronus at D90, it's more about the player being good than the bot itself. Although, you know, he's still extremely powerful.
    Great, your answer answers your problem @HZERO .
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited October 2019

Then you got no idea which bots alliances use for higher difficulties. Also no matter how unique a bot is, higher-level AM requires skills and not a bot with better abilities. Having tronous does not mean you will conquer the in-game challenges.. if it was so then many would have finished ROTK with ease and we would have seen different names every time when it comes to AM rankings.
  • When people say it's not fair to release Megatronus because it's not fair to the people who already have him..... that's just crazy talk.

They spent bot chips on him. Period.

Let him be available now for bot chips.

Yes. It was more difficult back then. That's why so many people don't have him now.

Yes. You probably did the RAID grind which was tough to earn the chips. You had the bots to accomplish those RAID wins. And as I recall, there was some shady empty bases back then too. Well, you had the benefit of using him for what the past year? I think you've gotten your reward. Time to balance the game for other players. 2c