Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

......CLEAR...... beep beep beep

This game has been on life support for awhile. I appreciate your team for trying to do new dialogue but everyone is craving for new bots to play with. Instead of dragging out the outcome of the game. Can we get an answer on if we will get new bots? Been very bored with playing, l love the game. Not trying to rant but would like to know the status of the game.

New relics, bots, modes... anything will be appreciated. Please no reskinned bots.

I know in the past its been stated that you guys can not speak on it too much.... but i think silence at this point speaks more loudly to the end.

Good day everyone.

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Couldn’t agree more we need something New
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Is it the norm to bring up this topic with a Prowl avatar?
  • I agree we need new bots. I’m sitting on over 1 million chips and I just wanna buy a new bot. I’m just tired of waiting
  • Is it the norm to bring up this topic with a Prowl avatar?

Lol... i really dont care about avatars.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

It’s def the most popular avatar on the forum. Conversely, not many Ramjets out there. You see more Sharks than him even.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yeah we probably won’t get any new bots soon, let alone reskins.

• JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

It’s def the most popular avatar on the forum. Conversely, not many Ramjets out there. You see more Sharks than him even.

It's not really the most popular, it's just the default one. Used to be Optimus until it was converted to the Tech Sharkticon for the second Sharkticon week, and became Prowl for the last spotlight.

It's odd, I know.
  • I'm trying to find silence... But it's nowhere to be heard...

We've been updating you guys pretty often on a lot of new content that is coming your way. We're always trying to come up with cool new content, like our recent Mini Missions, and the long awaited start of Act 4. We have more plans in the works, but they're not coming right away. Our priorities right now are to get Act 4 out, and refine a lot of what's already in game.

This is all we will say on this topic. Further threads will be deleted.
This discussion has been closed.