Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Future character requests

I'm a big fan of Transformers and over the year a few have stood out to me as all time favs, and since this game borrows from various aspects of the franchise (great idea btw ^^) i'd love to see them in the game one day ^^ so here are a few of my favs and fingers crossed one day they'll be added to the game!

[1] G1 - Hot Rod - He looks awesome and he's got the touch!
[2] G1 - Six Shot - He has 6 alt modes!
[3] Beast Wars - Dinobot - An hounorable warrior who goes down fighting till the bitter end
[4] Beast Wars - Megatron - he's a T-rex with skates, Yes....
[5] Last Knight - Megatron - Best movie design of Megs yet, and he looks badass!
[6] Last Knight - Hound - He has all the guns!
[7] Revenge of the Fallen - Sideswipe - He slices, dices and has rollerblades!
[8] Transformers Prime - Bulkhead - Always nice to have a wrecker on the team ;)
[9] Transformers Prime - Ratchet - I loved this version of the character, just a shame he wouldnt be able to talk in the game :p
[10] Transformers Animated - Prowl - This was one of the biggest deprartures from the norm for the character, and it was awesome, plus he's a bike that turns into a samurai / ninja!

And thats my top 10 requests, I know it takes a while to make a character in a fighting game and the devs are probably too busy to listen, but I can dream :p

Do you have any favorite characters that you'd like to see in the game one day? post them bellow!

Comments

• OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Hound(bayformers) is in the game files so you got your wish their:)
  • M_manM_man Posts: 14
    Awesome!!!
    1 down 9 more to go :p
  • Hey there M_man! We currently have a thread up that addresses your concern here. Since we already have a thread open on this topic, I'll close this one down. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to ask over on the thread linked above! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.