Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Still not addressed the constant Crashing?

Comments

• Appreciate the response thankyou
  • All the same issues as before the update. They are very subtle at first but after a few days they seem to compound and snowball. iPad mini being held hostage at 10.3.30 till we get a real fix here. Just re flash the update every 4 days maybe that will help keep to a minimum for some of us
  • This game is still crashing very badly. I'm trying to be patient. But today it crashed at the very start of every single Alliance Mission fight causing me to loose half health every time. You guys probably would owe me a few dozen pots if it weren't for the fact I managed to make to the end with help from teammates. This has got to be fixed. Galaxy S8 Plus. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always same results. Thanks.
  • Thought you said that we wouldn't be loosing health from crashes during questing. Thats obviously faulse. Already had to quit my alliance due too crashing. I can't even finish quests. This is just great.

fyv9spqxljcm.png
  • IvanTy wrote: »
    Im running samsung s8+ still crashing in story mission,arena and alliance mission.
    I'm running Samsung s8 n crashes have been terrible since yesterday
    Same problem on Samsung s8+ crashing every times on arena alliance mission raid story mission is very annoying actually
    This game is still crashing very badly. I'm trying to be patient. But today it crashed at the very start of every single Alliance Mission fight causing me to loose half health every time. You guys probably would owe me a few dozen pots if it weren't for the fact I managed to make to the end with help from teammates. This has got to be fixed. Galaxy S8 Plus. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always same results. Thanks.

Any extra information you can provide on your S8 would be very helpful here. What OS? Do you run with a lot of apps active in the background? What model of S8 are you using? How long can you play before it crashes? Are there specific steps from loading the game that'll lead to a crash 100% of the time?

I played on an S8 Plus for over 2 hours yesterday to see if it was crashing anywhere, but it was completely stable. Any extra information you can provide will help us track this down and fix this.
  • Thought you said that we wouldn't be loosing health from crashes during questing. Thats obviously faulse. Already had to quit my alliance due too crashing. I can't even finish quests. This is just great.

The health penalty removal was strictly for crashes on load into a fight. When you get the health penalty applied, are you already in combat?
  • No apps on in the back ground ever. I get no crashes in raids or arena but literally crashes every other fight in AM.. story mode and spot light
  • Overheat=> lag=> crash is back if anyone is still listening iPad mini 10.3.30
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    IvanTy wrote: »
    Im running samsung s8+ still crashing in story mission,arena and alliance mission.
    Same problem on Samsung s8+ crashing every times on arena alliance mission raid story mission is very annoying actually
    This game is still crashing very badly. I'm trying to be patient. But today it crashed at the very start of every single Alliance Mission fight causing me to loose half health every time. You guys probably would owe me a few dozen pots if it weren't for the fact I managed to make to the end with help from teammates. This has got to be fixed. Galaxy S8 Plus. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Always same results. Thanks.

Any extra information you can provide on your S8 would be very helpful here. What OS? Do you run with a lot of apps active in the background? What model of S8 are you using? How long can you play before it crashes? Are there specific steps from loading the game that'll lead to a crash 100% of the time?

I played on an S8 Plus for over 2 hours yesterday to see if it was crashing anywhere, but it was completely stable. Any extra information you can provide will help us track this down and fix this.

Crash a lot in story mode , Arenas and Alliance mission.In story mode after battling 3 bots it crash. it occurs in loading screen.Running android 7.0 on S8+ with a Exynos processor.No apps running in the backround only this game.

https://youtu.be/zFKlEcBEhzU

Ive uploaded some videos for you to see the issues.When battling megatron i gets lag and then it crash in the middle of the fight

My Device Info

Device name:SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+
    Processor:Exynos 8895
    Android Version:7.0
    Model Number:SM-G955FD

I hope my videos will help solve this issue.Ever since the new update Its very annoying everytime i play it always crash. :'( Please fix it Kabam kavs :(
  • Still not working a810awx3g8pn.png
    sr7uxpdkm2ml.png
    Same device of @IvanTy
  • June519June519 Posts: 1
    edited October 2017
    Now I’m crashing before game even loads. I get to the Kabam screen and then nothing iOS 11.0.3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs Hello guys is there any new update on the fix yet??The constant crashing are too annoying right now and a fix will be a great help. :s
  • IvanTy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs Hello guys is there any new update on the fix yet??The constant crashing are too annoying right now and a fix will be a great help. :s

Sorry for the delay on my response! We're looking into this here, and all of the information provided is very helpful in narrowing this down. The video you posted is extremely helpful.
  • The game has crashed so many times a day, I couldn't possibly calculate the number. It crashes mostly during AM's, but it crashes in all modes now. I'm using a Moto Z², with 3 gigs of RAM; it's not my phone. The crash is designed to steal health during critical events, and force the players into purchasing energon for repairs/revives. They will NEVER fix the issue.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The game has crashed so many times a day, I couldn't possibly calculate the number. It crashes mostly during AM's, but it crashes in all modes now. I'm using a Moto Z², with 3 gigs of RAM; it's not my phone. The crash is designed to steal health during critical events, and force the players into purchasing energon for repairs/revives. They will NEVER fix the issue.

If it was a conspiracy explain why I’ve never crashed in am since beta on either iPhone 6s Plus or 7 plus... it’s not intentional.

It’s your device, connection and configurations plus game that is problem
  • Seriously the crashing still hasnt been fixed. I just lost a raid because of the crashing.
  • MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    iPhone 6

Game freezes during am and special mission. Still
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    The game has crashed so many times a day, I couldn't possibly calculate the number. It crashes mostly during AM's, but it crashes in all modes now. I'm using a Moto Z², with 3 gigs of RAM; it's not my phone. The crash is designed to steal health during critical events, and force the players into purchasing energon for repairs/revives. They will NEVER fix the issue.

If it was a conspiracy explain why I’ve never crashed in am since beta on either iPhone 6s Plus or 7 plus... it’s not intentional.

What are the odds that every person can have these problems. You’re the only person I have seen that isn’t experiencing these issues. Our of the 30+ people I talk to and play with every single day, all of us experience lag and crash issues.
  • Grendel_KhanGrendel_Khan Posts: 39
    edited November 2017
    Typical Kabam apologist; blame the player, instead of the game. I should expect that kind of response by now. It's the American Corporate Slogan: "We're not the problem, the consumer is to blame." Keep schilling for Kabam, maybe you can put it on your resumé under "experience". That's what you're here for, right Mustangjon?
  • I'm still crashing and receiving the hp penalty in alliance missions. It's ruining the game for me. When the game first launched I had the problem, then there was a patch that fixed it. For post 4.0, it's returned. Nexus 6 Android 7.1.1. I should have a new security patch coming soon. Hopefully that helps. It did once before in the latest version of patch 3.
  • Lol can't blame it on device I use S8 but also reluctantly tried to play on my iPad and my wife's iPhone 7 and still both crashing like crazy
    edited November 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »

What are the odds that every person can have these problems. You’re the only person I have seen that isn’t experiencing these issues. Our of the 30+ people I talk to and play with every single day, all of us experience lag and crash issues.

Well most people that don’t have issues don’t speak up because they instantly get flagged by a bunch of idiots. Or get called white knights or whatever. @Manthro has asked on multiple threads if anyone has trouble shooted their device with game boosters etc. and usually most cases no responses

I never stated there was no issues anyone was experiencing, but to say it’s a money grab conspiracy is ludacris. That was what I was stating, we have 126 members in the ov family and very few have crashing issues, yes people experience varying lag and other issues. But very few full crashes.

• I use a game optimiser n it hasn't helped really tbh
  • Mustangjon wrote: »

Well most people that don’t have issues don’t speak up because they instantly get flagged by a bunch of idiots. Or get called white knights or whatever. @Manthro has asked on multiple threads if anyone has trouble shooted their device with game boosters etc. and usually most cases no responses

I never stated there was no issues anyone was experiencing, but to say it’s a money grab conspiracy is ludacris. That was what I was stating, we have 126 members in the ov family and very few have crashing issues, yes people experience varying lag and other issues. But very few full crashes.

Looks like we all have to be in OV in order to have a crash free AM. Just would be nice for these “crash and bug fix” updates to actually fix the issues. Blaming the consumers device and internet connection is never the real way to solve the issue.

Looks like we all have to be in OV in order to have a crash free AM. Just would be nice for these “crash and bug fix” updates to actually fix the issues. Blaming the consumers device and internet connection is never the real way to solve the issue.

It’s the combination of device the game other apps your running and connection if it’s the server everyone would get it that’s all I’ve ever said.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited November 2017
    I'm using systweak Android cleaner and it doesn't seem to help. Maybe @Manthro could recommend a better one for me. I understand that only a handful of commanders are experiencing the extreme crashing and it's seemingly for only a handful of devices. Mine is one of them, another member in my BG is one. He's running on an s8+. What sucks though is that we just weren't having these issues at all before 4.0 and now 4.0.1. Actually I had it once pre-4.0 and a software update on my end cleared it up. I'm due for another one real soon so hopefully that helps. I understand that if only a handful of devices are having this problem that it might not even be that high on kabam's list of priorities.

I also know that there might be things happening on our individual devices that could be affecting performance, maybe things that we aren't even aware of. If anyone who reads this has suggestions it would be much appreciated.
    That’s what manthro means by using game booster to troubleshoot, sometimes there are apps using resources your not aware of etc. and this game taxes all devices resources