Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 5.0 Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody!

Version 5.0 is slated to drop tomorrow! Find out everything that's coming over in our patch notes here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Where’s act 3.4? ;-;
  • Where’s act 3.4? ;-;

It's not quite ready yet, but we don't want to keep you all waiting much longer!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Well then
  • Will my iPhone 7 stop getting hot & Lag after this update??
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Will my iPhone 7 stop getting hot & Lag after this update??

Doubt it iPhones have gotten hot since beta my 6s plus and 7 plus best thing I’ve found is take off case helps 99% of lag

Where’s act 3.4? ;-;

It's not quite ready yet, but we don't want to keep you all waiting much longer!

New mods maybe? Ones we can enjoy and not rip our hair out because of em lol.
    Maybe shockwave could get the buff he deserves ;)
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    So are new bots always monthly bots or do they release a few in a update.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Well, it's only been 3 months since they released chapter 3.3, whats a few more months of waiting.......
    WarCat wrote: »
    Well, it's only been 3 months since they released chapter 3.3, whats a few more months of waiting.......

I’m fine.. for now. The ranting will begin once I’ve explored hard spotlight, already have Expert done (well, all the Expert I’m doing lol not doing ch2&3)
  • Wow, guess I was expecting 5.0 to be a "bigger" update, kinda seems like 4.5
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Advertisements? You say now that they are optional, but knowing KABAM they will eventually make them mandatory. Never mind that many of us have already dropped so much money into this game. We should start a poll, when do you think KABAM is going to force their ads to maintain their greedy ways?
  • This game reads right out of the pages of irresistible. :lol:
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I don't mind the ads especially since it's optional. Kabam needs another revenue stream. Trade tiny bit of time for a small amount of energon. Sure, I'll take it.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs So no fix to Ultra Magnus nullify or G1 Bee party synergies? I feel like I’m just wasting my time.
  • kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs So no fix to Ultra Magnus nullify or G1 Bee party synergies? I feel like I’m just wasting my time.

Missed those! There is a fix for the Ultra Magnus Nullify issue in the 5.0 Release as well. Sorry this has taken a while, but it's because the "Bug" was originally just that it was a Typo. Ultra Magnus was not meant to have a 100% nullify at every rank, but only at Rank 4 and 5. Instead of fixing the Typo, we're going to make Ultra Magnus have 100% Nullify at all Ranks.

Also, that Bee synergy will be fixed as well.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    kranders wrote: »

Missed those! There is a fix for the Ultra Magnus Nullify issue in the 5.0 Release as well. Sorry this has taken a while, but it's because the "Bug" was originally just that it was a Typo. Ultra Magnus was not meant to have a 100% nullify at every rank, but only at Rank 4 and 5. Instead of fixing the Typo, we're going to make Ultra Magnus have 100% Nullify at all Ranks.

Well hallelujah! I might just actually rank him to r4 then.
    kranders wrote: »

Thank you! The only thing I’ll mention is I have had him r4 for a long time when I originally submitted it and it was not 100% but I’m glad these were fixed! Will greatly add back to his utility.
    @Kabam Miike any news on bumblebee g1. Wether their might be a event where you collect his chips or he added to a crystal other then hive. I ask so I know what to save up for. I want to add bumblebee to my team with Megatron g1, primal will be added to my team soon.
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any news on bumblebee g1. Wether their might be a event where you collect his chips or he added to a crystal other then hive. I ask so I know what to save up for. I want to add bumblebee to my team with Megatron g1, primal will be added to my team soon.

Nothing yet. We do not currently have any plans to bring him back, but this might change in the future.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Advertisements? You say now that they are optional, but knowing KABAM they will eventually make them mandatory. Never mind that many of us have already dropped so much money into this game. We should start a poll, when do you think KABAM is going to force their ads to maintain their greedy ways?

Thanks for your concern, but we aren't going down that path at all. The two options you'll have available are completely opt-in and should feel worth your time to claim the reward.

We play the game too, and forced ads sound horrible. :wink:

Tell your support team to play the game please so they don’t tell us about prestige and other unrelated things to the game
  • Mustangjon wrote: »

Thanks for your concern, but we aren't going down that path at all. The two options you'll have available are completely opt-in and should feel worth your time to claim the reward.

Tell your support team to play the game please so they don’t tell us about prestige and other unrelated things to the game

That was a very unfortunate situation, and we have made a point to work this out with our team. We're very sorry for the confusion that was caused by all of this, and were not happy with it either.
    Mustangjon wrote: »

That was a very unfortunate situation, and we have made a point to work this out with our team. We're very sorry for the confusion that was caused by all of this, and were not happy with it either.

This is not an attack on the support but it’s not only this point but the fact that there our many instances in which we cannot communicate some basic functions of the game to them. We also have no way to know what actually makes it to the team to address.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited January 2018
    I fear that this version will not do anything about the "asset_cache folder" and thus I will continue to miss out on one-time-only images and NEW BOT PORTRAITS!

@Kabam Miike
    Does v5.0 "fix" the Android "asset_cache" folder? Or will it not or never?
  • The ad addition sounds fine to me... The energy boost and energon sounds completely fair
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I thought you will add chapter 4, new level cap, better rewards, fixing the arena system, new masteries & a lots of possible improvements can make this game more joyful.
    But instead we will get adds & if we are super lucky we shall not get extra bugs.
    I can imagine how the players will be excited to upgrad the app tomorrow.

Thanks for the adds Kabam.
    camaro57 wrote: »

Nothing yet. We do not currently have any plans to bring him back, but this might change in the future.

So save up my energon in case hive crystal comes back or use energon on anything else.
  • Kabam Kavs wrote: »

Rule #1 of dealing, never get high on your own supply.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Sound like we have to wait for g1 bee to be found in pbcs and 3 and 4 Star crystals
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Sound like we have to wait for g1 bee to be found in pbcs and 3 and 4 Star crystals

So I should save up all my crystals and energon, if I get 3 or 4 star crystal save it.