Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Adding a new grunt bot.

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I believe an insecticon would be an amazing grunt addition with having 1 bot for each class. vgcyhndqh21x.jpeg
Abilities
Bleed 5
Stun
Evade

Special one
Fires at enemy, turns into the insect and rams into the enemy.
Causing 5 second stun afterwards
Special 2
Slashes 5 times at enemy with each causing one stack of bleed.
Starts to warcry, turns into insect and the swarm swoops in and attacks the enemy relentlessly.

I would really like to see this bot to be added.

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    We might see Predacons that’ll replace the Sharkticons in the future. Although some Vehicons (similar to the ones in Prime) would be cool!
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    We might see Predacons that’ll replace the Sharkticons in the future. Although some Vehicons (similar to the ones in Prime) would be cool!

Well I though of them since vehicons would be even weaker than sharks. And predicons aren’t a terrible idea but there are so many preds too choose a grunt form of them. Soo I believe insecticons would be the ultimate choice for the next grunts
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Well I though of them since vehicons would be even weaker than sharks. And predicons aren’t a terrible idea but there are so many preds too choose a grunt form of them. Soo I believe insecticons would be the ultimate choice for the next grunts

Well, they are ‘grunts’. Can’t make them too powerful. Even Megatron of all bots had difficulty taking one of these things on in a 1v1 scenario.

• Bumblebee wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Well, they are ‘grunts’. Can’t make them too powerful. Even Megatron of all bots had difficulty taking one of these things on in a 1v1 scenario.

They are the strong grunts we need. They would be a great challenge that we need in this game
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    This sounds like a character suggestion, which means...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Means in before close!
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    Means in before close!

I knew what it meant. But this is not an ordinary suggestion
    This will be a grunt.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It's still a character. Grunt or not lol.
  • If any kabam mods do shut down this thread. Please say your thoughts on this idea.
  • Hey all!

My thoughts are that this would, in fact, be a better discussion to have in the character suggestion thread, which I've provided a link to here. ;)

Head on over to continue this topic, as I'll be closing this one down now.
This discussion has been closed.