Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bumblebee (Movie) Discussion Thread

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    I’m worried that the G1 bots seen in the trailer are only going to relate to a “Lord of the Rings” type historical fly-by.

They all look to be on Cybertron to me.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    miiiiike are You Russian?

• Blitzwing: Where's Optimus Prime?
    Immediately drops Bumblebee
    Me: Well that's one way to get info.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Blitzwing: Where's Optimus Prime?

How punk'd will we all be when they FINALLY admit that the red & white bot is....Starscream.
  • Kitten wrote: »

Nope! I'm from the West Coast of Canada!

• Kitten wrote: »

@Kabam Miike is on the far left.

1fvxy3d6t7yq.jpeg

Kitten wrote: »

i was born in Toronto :smiley:
  • I’m a Newfie. But I’ve been in The US for 20 years now!
  • All im hoping is that they will add the characters in the movie. Also anyone think that the battles on cybertron are similar to WFC? When I saw it I immediately thought of it.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Michael Bay’s transformers

https://youtu.be/0JERNbp_yxk
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Maybe this thread is not for this, but taking a little I would like to suggest @Kabam Mike, if you can intercede for us to get a good promotion with the movie.

For example, Blizzard Entertainment, when it released its movie of World of Warcraft, exchanged the film ticket code for the Cinépolis for a version of its current game expansion.

I do not know if it is possible for Kabam to do something like that, that by registering the tiket of the film send a 5 * bot crystal or some promotion.

I hope you can consider it and thank you for taking the trouble to read this.
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    All im hoping is that they will add the characters in the movie. Also anyone think that the battles on cybertron are similar to WFC? When I saw it I immediately thought of it.

WFC and FOC was the first thing I thought of when I saw Cybertron, Optimus , and the Deceticons. Those games were so fun I wish they could get a sequel or a remake or something. Other than that the movie is looking really good
    Mufc14 wrote: »

haha i remember that one, so accurate too
    Kitten wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

haha i remember that one, so accurate too

In Bay's Transformers, that keg of beer is secretly Primus, in the follow up.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I’m worried that the G1 bots seen in the trailer are only going to relate to a “Lord of the Rings” type historical fly-by.

What would be worse is all those Decepticons dying on the spot in the flashback.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

How punk'd will we all be when they FINALLY admit that the red & white bot is....Starscream.

You mean when they admitted it wasn't Starscream? Yeah, that was a shocker, I never grew up with G1 and even I thought it was Starscream. Hopefully, they get the other designs right, or improve on the G1 designs like what WFC/FOC did.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I am STOKED about this movie...gives me goosebumps
  • who will join us from them in December?
    Thundercracker,Skywarp,Shatter,Dropkick,Blitzwing ? :)
    edited September 2018
    G1 Deceptions, woohoo! Accurate G1 bots yeah!
    In REALITY: 30 SECONDS screentime
    edited September 2018
    I think we’re going to see a big update announcement before the end of the year. @Kabam Vydious may not confirm, but I bet some big things are coming with this new film.

This game is still young, and I don’t think it’s going anywhere. If the new movie is half as good as it appears, we could see a lot of new subscriptions and therefore investment.

I still say this game is better than MCOC, it’s like Weezer’s Pinkerton, someday we’ll look back and be like... damn, why wasn’t that at the top of the charts!
  • Really looking forward to this one. As a guy that grew up with the original animated series and the movie from 1986, the Bay movies had some cool scenes and so, but there are way to much changes done to most of the bots for them to even be recognizable, which ruined it totally for me.
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    I think we’re going to see a big update announcement before the end of the year. @Kabam Vydious may not confirm, but I bet some big things are coming with this new film.

This game is still young, and I don’t think it’s going anywhere. If the new movie is half as good as it appears, we could see a lot of new subscriptions and therefore investment.

I still say this game is better than MCOC, it’s like Weezer’s Pinkerton, someday we’ll look back and be like... damn, why wasn’t that at the top of the charts!

True, I find this game to be a lot better than MCOC, and this is coming from someone that likes Marvel more. The gameplay in this game is extremely fun, basically taking normal fighting games and improving on them in it''s own unique way, such as the 360° fighting stage, ranged attacks, and the unique Transformations. MCOC still has great gameplay, but fails to hold a candle on the unique gameplay this game has due to reliance on masteries such as Parry and Dexterity, enemies that are overly buffed with mods just to make them difficult, and it doesn't have the cool 360° combat this game has. Also, this game is a lot more balanced: no one feels too overpowered over others, everyone has their own unique abilites, and even the most useless bots have some uses. Hound for example is great for countering Cheetor, but in MCOC, Iron Patriot is still extremely useless and counters nobody. MCOC is a great game, but TFTF has more opportunities to be greater than MCOC.
  • Bumblebee's movies will be masterpieces. I was convinced. Triple changer also appears. I am very much looking forward. shatter and dropkick are characters I would like added. Lol
    USA23 wrote: »
    Bumblebee's movies will be masterpieces. I was convinced. Triple changer also appears. I am very much looking forward. shatter and dropkick are characters I would like added. Lol

Fingers crossed on actual quality, dude.
    I remember being optimistic for the Bay films
    edited October 2018
    Vavatron wrote: »

What would be worse is all those Decepticons dying on the spot in the flashback.

You mean when they admitted it wasn't Starscream? Yeah, that was a shocker, I never grew up with G1 and even I thought it was Starscream. Hopefully, they get the other designs right, or improve on the G1 designs like what WFC/FOC did.

Oh crud. They weren't kidding. That seeker from the trailer REALLY IS BLITZWING.v2t8p9c5ab4m.png

PS- it's obs that there's more to Starscream and Megatron's working relationship.
    This here is their lovechild
    edited November 2018
    Wahey!

So TOYWORLD release a 3rd Party WW1 STARSCREAM based off of The Last Knight.

Houston, we have a problem.
    5sqtqufx7023.jpg Nah, not BLITZWING at all, mate

s5o28zp1ktmb.jpg
    oyk0a9byyqx8.jpg

Link:
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/11/19/toyworld-tw-fs06-wwi-starscream-prototype-376862#more-376862
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Wahey!

So TOYWORLD release a 3rd Party WW1 STARSCREAM based off of The Last Knight.

Houston, we have a problem.
    5sqtqufx7023.jpg Nah, not BLITZWING at all, mate

s5o28zp1ktmb.jpg
    oyk0a9byyqx8.jpg

Link:
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/11/19/toyworld-tw-fs06-wwi-starscream-prototype-376862#more-376862

that's blitzwing, it isn't a giant ugly space dorito
  • So, does anyone think this movie is gonna outdo Aquaman?
    So, does anyone think this movie is gonna outdo Aquaman?

Tepidly hopeful.
    REALLY depends on word of mouth.
    I think the main obstacle is MARY POOPINS.
    His left arm looks like a hotdog to me.

5sqtqufx7023.jpg