Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Reward faults in story

I've noticed that in most story quests, when I count all the ore-13 I should have gotten, it's always cut short by the game. Is this gonna be fixed in the next update? Has anyone else noticed?

Comments

• Hmm, is this occurring in all quests? Or just specific ones? Are these ones that have already been run or your first time through?
  • MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
    edited February 2017
    Yes, @Carver , i've noticed same issue. In addition - sometimes when you pass over the ore-13 laying at the groung - it stays on it's place even if you see animation of picking it up. So it's not appearing in your quest stash and if you look back - it will be at it's place.

@Kabam Miike this is occurring in all quests, can't remember for first run, but on re-runs it happens for sure
  • Good pickup, just tested it 3 times, not on first run, only on re-runs as far as I can see
  • Happens to me all the time. Must have lost (or not gotten) tens of thousands of ore.
  • Having the team look into this right now!
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Thanks a bunch mike. Yeah it's every re-run
  • this issue seems to still be occuring, at least the running over ore without picking it up. I need to level some guys to continue in the quest and it's making it pretty tough when i only get a portion of the ore i thought i was getting.
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    This big still exist. I had 7 T2 ore and after the boss fight the screen said I got 5 t2 ore from the boss. But the total ore gain from the mission was only 9.