Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Choose a side!

With the fast approach of our 2-Year Anniversary, it’s time to ask the age old question we haven’t yet on the forums. Whose side are you on, Autobots or Decepticon? Or maybe you want to go a different approach and choose Maximals or Predacons! Whichever you choose, we want to know and why. :)

I’d choose Autobots because I gotta side with my favorite, Grimlock. So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.

Sorry, Barricade.

giphy.gif

Comments

• BlackRazak wrote: »
    cfu4g28e9lji.gif
    DECEPTICONS, Forever!

D: But why!?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Kabam Vydious maybe something to do with the competing 5yr olds back in 1985 emptying stores of any Autobots!

God (or Unicron) blessed me with a dad who EXCLUSIVELY bought me Decepticons between 1984-1990.

Parents:
    Tips on how to raise kids; always buy the COOLER looking toys.
    They will thank you later
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    cfu4g28e9lji.gif
    DECEPTICONS, Forever!

D: But why!?

I agree with @BlackRazak, I read IDW's lost light and MTMTE, gave them a pretty sympathetic backstory... I mean come on! Megatron was but a humble miner and poet in his downtime
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Maximals. No, not those Maximals
    urx590homkb6.jpg
  • Why not both?
    knif2ippxit3.png
  • 0nhk9d8dnin7.gif
    Predacons Terrorize!

This may seen like the most dangerous option as Megatron doesn't really care if his troops die but the positives do outweigh the negatives. I mean, the Predacons probably have the best service available; they have hot tubs, each member gets their own room, you can play cards, you can brush your teeth, and since you're an animal, you can practically eat anything you want, and I do love me some meat. I like to prank people, especially those closest to me, so my mischievous behavior may fit in with the other Predacons.

Also, who wouldn't follow Megatron? He's charasmatic and humorous! He's also a brilliant planner. Just have to be careful if any of those plans involve sacrificing me. As for the other members, keep away from Tarantulas, try to appeal to Rampage (if that's possible), help Waspinator, I would probably hang out with Inferno, and I would ask Blackarachnia out, only to be rejected, again. But I would also like to go to places myself, to work ahead for the Predacons with a small dose of personal benefit.

I also like the cause they are fighting for. Treated as second class citizens all because of what their ancestors did in the Great War. It's not the Predacons fault the Decepticons started the Great War. Why are they still distinguished between factions anyway? What happened to Till All Are One? Anyway, I just think the Predacons are misunderstood. Except for Tarantulas. He's naturally a psycho.

All in all, would like to join the Predacons. They're a small group of individuals so it's possibly easier to form a bond... or trick someone into forming a bond.
    moqa6mv730fd.gif
  • Maximals!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    @ScarredArachnid333
    gv0h1nd3x2qd.gif
    Oral-B owes BILLIONS to Megatron.
    Do you not see that ISO9001-standard TOOTHBRUSH? 4 million years ago?!?

Everyone who values their TEETH owe it to align themselves with the Predacons/DECEPTICONS.

Oral Hygiene, FOREVER!
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Is this a hint that there will be some sort event involving choosing sides? 👀
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited March 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Maximals. No, not those Maximals
    urx590homkb6.jpg

I never understood that plot at all, maybe I missed something, I dunno it's wierd?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
    Autobots. I’m with you @Kabam Vydious

app5wpn45jh8.gif

Why...

Optimus Prime. Strong moral character, a beacon of leadership, a tactician of martial arts... and solely focused on the advancement and protection of his people at all and any cost!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I'm with you on this one @Vavatron Prime is just so awesome. On top of everything you said his classic red and blue design is hard to match, how can you not love the guy.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    With the fast approach of our 2-Year Anniversary, it’s time to ask the age old question we haven’t yet on the forums. Whose side are you on, Autobots or Decepticon? Or maybe you want to go a different approach and choose Maximals or Predacons! Whichever you choose, we want to know and why. :)

I’d choose Autobots because I gotta side with my favorite, Grimlock. So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.

Sorry, Barricade.

giphy.gif

lu9c6o6crlvb.gif
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited March 2019
    I can't decide, given most of my favorite bots are their aligned depictions, I guess I gotta go cons even though Warpath is always going to be my favorite bot, soundwave, knockout, dreadwing, and starscream are the greatest parts of TFP, WFC Megatron and Soundwave are cool as well. So, ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    For stories, Autobots. Give me a heroic struggle against the odds and a commitment to higher ideals.

But for toys? Decepticons all day. The G1 'cons were sooo much cooler than most of the G1 Autobot toys.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    This one is easy...

BronzeKindBluefish-size_restricted.gif
  • DeadMemeBoiDeadMemeBoi Posts: 140
    5ml6ppmvlf2k.jpg It's over Prime!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited March 2019
    Decepticons because of Shockwave and Soundwave.

Are we going to have to choose factions like we did in Mcoc when Civil war came out??
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    tumblr_pkuqwxOmM71t4wjzko2_r1_500.gif
    In other words @Kabam Vydious , you're outnumbered.

He is way outnumbered XD
  • Definitely Autobots/Maximals 😁
    Also ...
    bjthobew13rl.jpeg
    d86ys6m30mu3.jpeg
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    DECEPTICONS! ATTAAAAACK!!!

nyba77i5ekem.gif
    Yes...yes it is

rtc8y2z7z7me.jpg

You know what? I have to go...

wjumtd01af1j.gif

I AGREE!

jpi4naykfj3d.jpg

I AM THA GUARDIAN OF CYBERTRON! YOU ARE NOTHING!!!

ps8d4rvd80eh.gif

pffft, shockwave?
    j800jb37yql3.gif
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited March 2019
    ebvnen2xit84.gif
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    DECEPTICONS! ATTAAAAACK!!!

nyba77i5ekem.gif
    Yes...yes it is

rtc8y2z7z7me.jpg

You know what? I have to go...

wjumtd01af1j.gif

I AGREE!

jpi4naykfj3d.jpg

I AM THA GUARDIAN OF CYBERTRON! YOU ARE NOTHING!!!

ps8d4rvd80eh.gif

pffft, shockwave?
    j800jb37yql3.gif

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Vydious I’m definitely with you bro why wouldn’t I wanna be a heroic Autobot 😎
    I’ve always been a huge fan of the original G1 Autobot crew that crash landed on earth 🌍 although I’ve gotta say the Decepticons are still awesome 😎
    The Autbots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons 😁
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I’m definitely with you bro why wouldn’t I wanna be a heroic Autobot 😎
    I’ve always been a huge fan of the original G1 Autobot crew that crash landed on earth 🌍 although I’ve gotta say the Decepticons are still awesome 😎
    The Autbots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons 😁

I can't disagree with the comment about Decepticons! This is actually a really hard choice. :sweat_smile: