Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stormy Skies are Closing In. A Dark Challenge Approaches!

Comments

• Do we need to use energy to move in the challenge just like we do in the spotlight
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Deathkight wrote: »
    Do we need to use energy to move in the challenge just like we do in the spotlight

Yup.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    A YouTuber challenge? What's next? A voice actor challenge?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    So this is the type of content I’ve been waiting for.

Well done to everyone involved, thanks for this!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited April 2019
    Yeah, what the folks said. Although it may have come across that way, didn’t mean to sound like I was discrediting anybody. Apologies if it was so. Thanks to the folks who put this challenge together and the two players for contributing.

Now I hope I don’t die trying to get the 5 star.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    I am looking forward to this challenge as well and am grateful for iNightSkies & LukeConnerton’s involvement in this. It sounds like most of us should get at least the 2* variation of Thundercracker.

I recall the Bee Challenge in December 2017. I had much weaker bots & could only complete the Easy Challenge. This time, my entire team of bots are much stronger. But I also know this Challenge will be harder than the Bee Challenge.

And nice touch continuing the Starscream story from the Jetfire Special Mission. Gives me hope that Kabam still has a plan for Act IV.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @Technos I was too busy to read the dialogues in special mission. So what's the plot of Starscream/JF and what leads to TC?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Technobot wrote: »
    I recall the Bee Challenge in December 2017. I had much weaker bots & could only complete the Easy Challenge. This time, my entire team of bots are much stronger. But I also know this Challenge will be harder than the Bee Challenge.

I also feel like master difficulty will pale in comparison @Technobot
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    The 4* bot will be good forge food for Primal.

5* bot only available as crystals? Right, I’ll just wait for him to be featured as bot of the month and get him with chips.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Thundercracker is here in exactly 1 hour
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    May Luke and Inq have mercy on our souls
  • Thank you, Kabam! Exactly what I would've wanted to see. It's fine that the 5* is hard to get, but anyone can get some version of him, and anyone who's been playing a while can get him at 4*.

And working with the community! Outstanding. Kabam has a community happy to create content for free, especially if it keeps the game up and running. The more ways we have to create content, the more the game will thrive.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Looks nice the 3* cracker mission looks like it’ll become difficult and the 4* one looks evil
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited April 2019
    Kitten wrote: »
    Looks nice the 3* cracker mission looks like it’ll become difficult and the 4* one looks evil

It's suggested squad rated for the 4* is 1000, I can't even beat magnus with a squad of over 1.5K bots, not to mention they're 5* bots with 6K rating, I'd like to NOT be lied to.
  • Seb1976Seb1976 Posts: 77
    Just ran the first chapter of Thunderstruck / not bad at all
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Thank you kabam!! It was a fun challange! Thank you Luke and Inqo! Hope we can get another, even more challenging one soon!
    I already beat difficulty 2 and I beat a third of 3...I attempted 4 first and made it to the before last bot of lvl1...then I died
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited April 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

It's suggested squad rated for the 4* is 1000, I can't even beat magnus with a squad of over 1.5K bots, not to mention they're 5* bots with 6K rating, I'd like to NOT be lied to.

I'm currently on Mission 4/round 4 of Thunderstruck and it... It's a nightmare! 😭
    j13x20vjgcs0.jpg

I'm betting I'm the first person to have him
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    j13x20vjgcs0.jpg

Tell me how he is man 😎
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    22g4q7tcp79m.jpeg
    Great rewards!
    I do not ever want to see whatever Round 4's Bludgeon has, 74 health every tick the entire fight. Shoot me in between the eyes and drop me in a river already.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I do not ever want to see whatever Round 4's Bludgeon has, 74 health every tick the entire fight. Shoot me in between the eyes and drop me in a river already.

as a response to this, a few things I'd rather do than fight that mod: Drown in a lake with crocodiles infesting it, do the "thing" with sandpaper, get stung by 1000 bees, get crushed by a piano, get mauled by a badger, and starve to death. Whoever put that mod there honestly makes me want to choke something, either myself or the psychopath who put it there.
    j13x20vjgcs0.jpg

Tell me how he is man 😎

He's a starscream re-hash with different buffs
    j13x20vjgcs0.jpg

To add to this I got him 11 minutes after he came out
    I find the top difficulty insane...why make it that hard just for a 4*
  • Just wrapped up. Thundercracker level. And absolutely loved it. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and the rest of the team. Havent been so excited about the game for a while. Looking forward to see some of these mods back in the game.
  • Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Just wrapped up. Thundercracker level. And absolutely loved it. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and the rest of the team. Havent been so excited about the game for a while. Looking forward to see some of these mods back in the game.

You are so welcome! Thank YOU for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about it. We've been really excited to share this with y'all. :smile:
    Kenner1980 wrote: »
    Just wrapped up. Thundercracker level. And absolutely loved it. Thank you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and the rest of the team. Havent been so excited about the game for a while. Looking forward to see some of these mods back in the game.

You are so welcome! Thank YOU for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about it. We've been really excited to share this with y'all. :smile:

If y'all could delete life transfer that'd be great.
    Kenner1980 wrote: »

It was a good level...but maybe next bot can not be a rehash of another? It'd be much appreciated