Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Code of a Hero

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    5qu98xa2011f.jpeg
    I’m hoping it’s Beast Wars Megatron
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm sitting with 75 relic tickets and I sure am not alone....
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    5qu98xa2011f.jpeg

Grimlock
    VS
    dc8kudhsbb6d.gif
  • Hoping that this "something different" is not a bumblebee event again
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    @Kabam Vydious you hyped us up for something, having us think it was new, and instead give us this. Are we never getting new spotlight missions ever this year?
    Please tell us there is something new coming. Please. For our sake.

Y'all didn't read the bottom part, did you?

This doesn't have to do with anything that I was hyping/talking about. This is something different.

Well when will it be released so I know when to have a bit of hope?
  • @Kabam Vydious you hyped us up for something, having us think it was new, and instead give us this. Are we never getting new spotlight missions ever this year?

This doesn't have to do with anything that I was hyping/talking about. This is something different.

This isn't the thread to discuss that. This is a thread about the Reforged spotlight. I stated that we'll know more information soon about it. Please be patient with us until then. We certainly appreciate it.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    This Reforged is a week longer than usual so there's an extra week to fill.

Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Tormaz wrote: »
    patience is virtue.

carpe diem

fahrvergnügen

I've got my ride ready!!

68o2rnjcteh7.gif
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

Correct. This month is a bit longer than the rest so the Reforged is going to be running the length of it.
    edited May 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Correct. This month is a bit longer than the rest so the Reforged is going to be running the length of it.

Yes, I never doubted that. I was just noting it because usually when there's an extra week, you guys give us a little something extra.
  • @Kabam Vydious you hyped us up for something, having us think it was new, and instead give us this. Are we never getting new spotlight missions ever this year?

Darn.

I should have read the whole thing instead of jumping to conclusions. My bad, it's just that I'm pretty desperate you know?
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    I’m hoping it’s Beast Wars Megatron

From a gaming standpoint, I would absolutely LOVE for him to be in this game a soon as possible.

However, from a storytelling standpoint, I would say wait until more Preds are added before him. It would make his arrival more meaningful and threatening.
  • Mrnomis wrote: »
    Patience is beginning to wear thin.

And I am sorry to hear that, but I cannot speed up the process of something that is scheduled.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Manthro wrote: »
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious you hyped us up for something, having us think it was new, and instead give us this. Are we never getting new spotlight missions ever this year?

This isn't the thread to discuss that. This is a thread about the Reforged spotlight. I stated that we'll know more information soon about it. Please be patient with us until then. We certainly appreciate it.

What is with these responses?

The team says something is coming and have repeatedly said they can't talk about it.

We ask for hints, they give us hints... We can't figure it out within 24hrs and then throw a collective tantrum.

Take a step back and think about that. Don't be so childish. No amount of begging and pleading is going to change the gag order.

Content is coming by the end of the month, this is something we should be happy about.

While i agree i also disagree. Everyone is wanting new bots and an end to the god forsken reforged spoights lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783

The team says something is coming and have repeatedly said they can't talk about it.

We ask for hints, they give us hints... We can't figure it out within 24hrs and then throw a collective tantrum.

Take a step back and think about that. Don't be so childish. No amount of begging and pleading is going to change the gag order.

Content is coming by the end of the month, this is something we should be happy about.

It’s because we have been doing the reforged missions for 5 months with no notice of making a new one and new bots might not return
  • There are some that will be seeing this spotlight mission for first time. Can play away during a boring meeting at work.

The only dinobot is Grimlock. If Grimlock is king of the dinobots, he is missing a crown. Unless Grimlock gets a new brain? Guess we'll have to wait.
  • ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 28
    Maybe it’s dinobots evil clone lol
    edited May 2019

That’s a rude reply we’re all tired of old missions
    And the hints from @Kabam Vydious is making us all go wild wondering what it could be
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Nah I’m done I’m done I’m not playing anymore this is stupid bbmmqm0c9p7t.png
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    4-5-6 months, however long it's been, it's never long enough in game development. Did it for 10 years and still dabble in it now and it can be a hellish nightmare of a ballache developing a game. The one thing we can give them is patience whilst they work.
    And at the end of the day the mods of the forum aren't responsible for that content, they are only the messenger. They do a good job based on the limited info they are obviously allowed to share.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71

2yrs to turn round just absurd problem on the raids that quintessons basics with disconnection and raid lost how did you want to get chips to buy the raid shop, problem on the forge of a bot, still not the sparks unlocked for up the mods 4 * r4, no act 4, in short so many things to review the potential is but adding the desired has the community has good ideas.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019
    I JUST realised something!!!
    Indulge me if you will Kabam
    Grimlock just witnessed the DeLorean go "back to the future", so maybe he's also gonna do that and it will introduce Rodimus Prime and whoever else in the future fighting the one and only Unicron but it's a lost cause.
    So Grimlock offers to take them back with him while he's still not a threat and thus...
    Rodimus spotlight and Act 4 : Rising Darkness
    For the rest of the year.

How's that @Kabam Vydious ?
  • TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    Jazz444 wrote: »

That’s a rude reply we’re all tired of old missions
    And the hints from @Kabam Vydious is making us all go wild wondering what it could be

Thats understandable I want new missions too, however the game is clearly having a big update and new bots may return, as with this new hint, that while isn't a spotlight mission, it is something new, as confirmed by vydious. The game will have its day to shine, but until we stop saying kabam doesn't care even though there is no proof, that may not happen since all this community does is complain. New content is coming ,and there are nicer ways to ask if there is any more bots or new missions, that just bellyaching and being unfair, to the mods especially, since they are just the messenger, dont go off at them