Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game is breaking the rules.

Comments

• Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Just fought Grindor on the buff duration lane(I think, third lane from start) on 3.2 master, was mid-combo 4 or 5 hits in and launched a special, but even if he was cornered and getting smashed he blocked the special resulting in my bot having to eat a special to his face without the tiniest bit of chance to escape. And I haven't even started on all the ranged shots, melee attacks etc that have just ghosted right trough clear hits. And yeah, on top of it all my bots just dont respond at all and I can just let go off my phone and wait till the enemy backs off. If I'm lucky it's just a 5 hit combo before my bot respond again.
  • I was gone for a long weekend, gang. I just had a short chat with Miike about this. Going to push it directly at some folks and try to get some answers.

Just a reminder that answers do take time and this is really a wide spread of things. Please be patient with us, we super appreciate that.
  • Saucekay1Saucekay1 Posts: 18
    Now the game likes to lock up when you start a battle and as you run to force stop the beating you hear your bot being delt when the game reopens your bot us at 50% or dead. Thanks kabam for cheating had my 5* primal not had this happen I wouldnt have had to use a revive and healths to get my bot where it was before your game glitched on me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    Not sure it's been mentioned, but has anyone noticed the random 1-2% heals the opponent gets during combos/specials against them, to prevent you from dealing a final KO?

Forces you to line up one last combo or ranged shot to finish them off.

Has been blatantly obvious lately, happens all the time when you get them under 30-40% health, especially against damaging debuffs that will clearly drain them to 0 if they didn't get a magic heal.

Also noticed game controls get very "slippery" when this happens, making a back dash when you want a sidestep, and vice versa, or sidestepping when you are tapping for ranged shots, so that the AI creates an opening for itself to bash your health down one last time.
  • I apologize for making it sound like a form of deflection, wasn't my intentions. We had a weird couple weeks of different holidays that came up between our two offices, but we do have eyes on this. There were a slew of different things y'all brought to our attention so our team is looking at each thing closely. When we have more of a detailed outlook on each thing, we'll get back to y'all. Until then we really appreciate the patience given by y'all.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    [q
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I know this has been reported before.....

When you have a Special 3 ready and you're tapping away on the button while your opponent is on the ground and the AI overrules you and gives them the special instead.

Why in the world is there any kind of need to have the opposing bot get up before you can activate an SP3?? They are supposed to be at your mercy in that case.

If the AI is on the ground, that was probably after a heavy. I think some bots have a longer cool down period after a heavy than others and the AI can launch a special before you. At the end of a combo is another thing though. Like this block from Grimlock.

01pt8jg00rhz.gif

this happens a lot with OGP.... worse is when I'm fighting a mini boss and that pretty much takes OGP out of that day's mission.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I apologize for making it sound like a form of deflection, wasn't my intentions. We had a weird couple weeks of different holidays that came up between our two offices, but we do have eyes on this. There were a slew of different things y'all brought to our attention so our team is looking at each thing closely. When we have more of a detailed outlook on each thing, we'll get back to y'all. Until then we really appreciate the patience given by y'all.

While I can appreciate the response, it seems like there's a singular answer: The AI is working one step ahead of the inputs.
    This may be my lack of experience in coding, but there must be some sort.of reaction time set I to the aggression level of the AI, and how quickly it responds to inputs. There needs to be a point where it matches what were actually capable of on out phones: example: I can pop off a special and the AI can IMMEDIATELY respond with one, whereas if the AI triggers one, it takes a second or 2 for me to be able to trigger one..stuff like that.
    This has been reported for MONTHS, my initial thread was last October,and had a dozen pages or so I believe. When Wheeljack went OP upon release, he was fixed in a day.
    We're on a timer every month. The longer this is drawn out, the more we miss out on, or the more money/resources players spend to reach specific goals. I got an email saying if you find something wrong,all commanders will be recouped, which is fair, but will it be what we missed out on by not being able to explore Master for however many months without spending valuables?
    @Kabam Vydious any updates on this issue?
    It's been over a week since the last update and sharks are still acting up.
    Just had a warrior shark....in Master of course...evade right out of the middle of a combo. It wasn't a true "evade", he just ducked out of it. No mod, just backed out.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Yup, I copped this during Master a lot. Once on Nem Prime with Ironhide on special 2, crit activated and Sig ability activated. Mid combo block. Right before his heal. I just quit the fight..

Had to replay the 2nd hardest lane with that repair heal a heap of times..

Twice with my Shockwave I was specifically dropping special 2 to prevent said heal.. The bot blocked mid combo!

It's blatant disregard and cheating. Fix it
  • Unfortunately, no. I do not have a direct update to give and I am not sure when I will have one. As I stated, there are many different things that were brought forward by this. We are looking into them and we are trying to bring forward what we can in future updates and/or investigate over time.
    Unfortunately, no. I do not have a direct update to give and I am not sure when I will have one. As I stated, there are many different things that were brought forward by this. We are looking into them and we are trying to bring forward what we can in future updates and/or investigate over time.

Can you at least tell us if a single issue has been looked at?
    The Grimlock video? The sharks consistently acting up? Yes, alot was brought up but they all have very specific things in common....they're all in master lane.
    Seems to me it would be pretty easy to find, especially if it were a big that gave a player an advantage....ie: Wheeljack.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Game cheats (consolidated):

1. Grimlock blocking G1 Prime's SP2 mid combo.
    2. Tronus RR breaking free from Rhinox's SP2 randomly, no obedience activated.
    3. 3.xx Tronus life steals 80%+ of any bot, AMs.
    4. Primal blocking Skyfire's SP2 after taking first hit.
    5. Soundwave gets tagged by Kickback's SP1 shock, but blocks subsequent kick.
    6. Ramjet regularly gets off 1st hit of SP2, but AI blocks missile.
    7. Multiple bots (non evade) gets hit by Grimlock's SP1 headbutt, then proceeds to block flame.
    8. Galvatron REGULARLY gets the 2nd part of his SP2 DODGED, by these guys: Rhinox, Shockwave, Arcee, Starscream, Ramjet, Hound, Mixmaster.

Will add on if remembered
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited July 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »

7. Multiple bots (non evade) gets hit by Grimlock's SP1 headbutt, then proceeds to block flame.
    8. Galvatron REGULARLY gets the 2nd part of his SP2 DODGED, by these guys: Rhinox, Shockwave, Arcee, Starscream, Ramjet, Hound, Mixmaster.

Dodging the first shot of Galvatron's SP2 when he has 30 dark charges will auto give him Will of Unicron.

I think OGP's SP issue is limited to SP1. It's not just with Grimlock. It can happen with any bot.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Not sure if it’s relevant to the bots blocking or anything, but when I use WJ and finish the fight with the first shot of his sp2, the opponent falls over before the second shot. Probably well known and old news, but adding it in since I just seen it again.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Not sure if it’s relevant to the bots blocking or anything, but when I use WJ and finish the fight with the first shot of his sp2, the opponent falls over before the second shot. Probably well known and old news, but adding it in since I just seen it again.

That’s just because the second shot has a longer delay. It’s not actually a problem.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Decimus234 wrote: »

That’s just because the second shot has a longer delay. It’s not actually a problem.

I agree it’s not a problem, as the fights already finished. I was just wondering if there was any possible link to unintentional actions, although I ain’t glued up on tech or coding at all, so it probably came across a bit vague saying it. But it’s another glitch I guess, even if it’s inconsequential.

Should still land the second hit though. The defeated bot being dazed is still part of the animation during any other circumstance.
    Here's another example to add to the paperweight of complaints being ignored.
    The sharks are still acting up. Today my game is on....breezing through Master lanes, 60% done with the last chapter...all others complete.
    Then I face the scout shark. Normally the tech is my name, but today the game decided "no, it's time to produce some revenue from the Doc"....so the green goblin shark decides to go Ninja, and when that didn't work, the game just froze....froze when I was around 60%health, unfroze at about 2% while I was getting my ass handed to me.
    How long does it take to resolve an issue?
    I have the answer: 12 hours if Kabam can't make money from it....forever if they can.
    In October it will be 1 year from the first time I posted about this.
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Here's another example to add to the paperweight of complaints being ignored.
    The sharks are still acting up. Today my game is on....breezing through Master lanes, 60% done with the last chapter...all others complete.
    Then I face the scout shark. Normally the tech is my name, but today the game decided "no, it's time to produce some revenue from the Doc"....so the green goblin shark decides to go Ninja, and when that didn't work, the game just froze....froze when I was around 60%health, unfroze at about 2% while I was getting my ass handed to me.
    How long does it take to resolve an issue?
    I have the answer: 12 hours if Kabam can't make money from it....forever if they can.
    In October it will be 1 year from the first time I posted about this.

Wow. That’s got to be the worst one I’ve heard. That almost seems like an intentional glitch.
    @Decimus234 I'm beginning to think they're ALL intentional glitches..
    Hot Rod just pulled the Grimlock move on me....throwing up a block in the middle of a combo to block MV1s sp1. 5 hit combo and trigger the special and he blocks.
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    ^ Changed your relics?
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Hot Rod just pulled the Grimlock move on me....throwing up a block in the middle of a combo to block MV1s sp1. 5 hit combo and trigger the special and he blocks.

If you end on a med hit there is a chance the other bot can block, the chance goes up the higher the bot pi. This is not a glitch.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Sorry, Dodging shots is part of Arcee base build....
    Gamers, please know what your talking about before you scream glitch or cheating. If you dont know please ask, there are a ton of vets here who answer questions. I dont have time to read through everything, but a lot of this is common and not a glitch. Things experienced by higher pi bots are going to happen as the other bots intelligence goes up the higher their rating. If that didnt happen everyone would skate through D140.
    Rocsolid wrote: »

If you end on a med hit there is a chance the other bot can block, the chance goes up the higher the bot pi. This is not a glitch.

I think I've been playing this game long enough to know what is supposed to happen and what's not supposed to happen, And what's a glitch and not.
    Rocsolid wrote: »

I think I've been playing this game long enough to know what is supposed to happen and what's not supposed to happen, And what's a glitch and not.

What AM level r u playing? Things that happen in master 3.2 happen all the time where I am. I am not saying there are not glitches, however, the block after a med hit isnt a glitch imo.
    I've been top 6 ally for like a year and a half so I also know what's the difference between a glitch and just something that happens.