Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newest update 8.1.2 gives lost connection error

Comments

• MTAB033MTAB033 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Hi. I can do the shuttle at the mobile Command. But it crashes when playing arena’s or missions. You can’t it will crash
  • Guys,

Did you change the language settings of your phone/ipad? We are not talking about the language settings of the game!

Cause for me the workaround worked.
  • We have also discovered a workaround for this issue, for those that would like to use it. If you are experiencing this issue, you can try changing your device language (the language you use your phone/tablet in) to English. This may resolve the issue for you.

The workaround worked for me! Thanks!
  • NorrieNorrie Posts: 4
    Changing the language of the device also works for me!
  • It seems the workaround works for our members.

@Kabam Miike Thanks for that.
    It is a pity that the workaround was discovered only 5 days later because of the events and so on. But it is better now then never.

Let us know when the issue is solved so we can change back the language to our language and we're happy to hear, you started some disscusions about the Compensation. Hope it will be fair for all of us.
  • En buena hora, a esperar entonces.! :D
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Please also beware, that the issue not only effected the players that couldn't login. It also effected every other player as their routes had to be picked up in am. I'm sure there is also allies that didnt 100% as a direct cause of this. Being the fact I made a ticket on an issue with the game and was told 'sorry there is nothing we can do', I expect this comment to go by the wayside. But men, its here now.
  • In-Game Username: cybertod
    Device: apple iPhone 6s
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes
    Wi-fi or Data: both

Switching the language worked for me after 5 days not beeing able to play
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Hey guys. Do you have an approximate schedule (ETA) for the IOS update?
    Some of our mates are having problems with the device in Englisch, because they do not speak English perfectly. And changing the language all the time they stop playing and starting again ist to akward.

Thanks for the reply.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    We pushed a fix for this, gang. You should start seeing connection fixes for those who have been having issues. We're really sorry for the delay on this.

We're in discussion about the delay and impact it's had on y'all.

Thank you @Kabam Vydious.
    So now we can set our phone language back from english to our language and we don’t have to see more connection problems?
    Can we know what tipe of compensation you’re thinking and how much time we have to wait before seeing that coming?
    Because this delay had an impact also in the run for monthly objectives and we have to know if we can clear all the objectives before buying a 3-4-5* star version of the monthly bots.
  • We pushed a fix for this, gang. You should start seeing connection fixes for those who have been having issues. We're really sorry for the delay on this.

EDIT: In order for the fix to work, you will need to download a small update from the App Store!

Thank you very much for that @Kabam Vydious
    Glad to hear you‘re in discussion. Let us know as soon you have a result.
    Thanks

• Pr1ma7ScreamPr1ma7Scream Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Hi, Thank you for the answer.

You said "small update" :D Now I can see it in AppStore version 8.1.3 (209.7 Mb) + all the components the game needs to download after longin in :D Small. :D

But, thank you again, for all the efforts. I'll test it late at night, and see how it works.
    Works for me! Thanks
  • EmiiirEmiiir Posts: 3
    We pushed a fix for this, gang. You should start seeing connection fixes for those who have been having issues. We're really sorry for the delay on this.

EDIT: In order for the fix to work, you will need to download a small update from the App Store!

in the end... normal for now...
  • We pushed a fix for this, gang. You should start seeing connection fixes for those who have been having issues. We're really sorry for the delay on this.

Thanks a lot. Everything works

Euhmmmm no update availabe yet over here in (Belgium) Apple Appstore and i truely hope it will be available in the next 24hrs...😬

• j81369iaj69u.png

Update installed through Appstore (after i refreshed the screen it was available) but still the connection error is there and even worse is that changing the language doesn’t help this time.

HELP!!!!

• @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Is ist a glitch or did you extended the Special mission another 7 Days?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Is ist a glitch or did you extended the Special mission another 7 Days?

I think it's official. The Chinese version says the same thing. Since the translation is not automatic, it's unlikely a glitch.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    What about the compensation for am and arenas ?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious what kind of compensation is to give ALL the players one more week to do t4c special mission?
    We have to do our monthly objectives and special missions so our time to do the t4c special is limited.
    And while we got no t4c photons others already got their t4c formed sparks.
    You’re giving us the possibility to get some little photons while doing also monthly special missions, and you’re giving the ones who didn’t have any issue with the game the possibility to do more t4c sparks.
    Great job.. this is a very very good compensation.
    You’re making more and more distance between players instead of compensate anything.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    XXX wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious what kind of compensation is to give ALL the players one more week to do t4c special mission?
    We have to do our monthly objectives and special missions so our time to do the t4c special is limited.
    And while we got no t4c photons others already got their t4c formed sparks.
    You’re giving us the possibility to get some little photons while doing also monthly special missions, and you’re giving the ones who didn’t have any issue with the game the possibility to do more t4c sparks.
    Great job.. this is a very very good compensation.
    You’re making more and more distance between players instead of compensate anything.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the extra time is the entirety of the compensation. I would expect a statement from Vydious or Miike on the matter.
    I hope it’s only a part of the compensation. But compensation would have to be only for players with the issue. Not for all.
  • XXX wrote: »
    I hope it’s only a part of the compensation. But compensation would have to be only for players with the issue. Not for all.

Part of it!
  • The update worked perfect for me, so I'm back to the battle.!
    Thank you all.
  • Updated worked perfect, thanks!!
    @Kabam Vydious have you got any news about the compensation you’ve thinked? We’re closer to the finish of the event and we have to take decisions about the objectives we can run for or not.
  • Same question here @Kabam Vydious Some of us need to decide if they go ahead with the objectives now and it would be helpful to know, what is coming from your part.
    I know this is some kind of luxury problems, but it is really necessary to know it.

Would appreciate your comment.
  • Why are some people getting better gift than others? I had problems and got really crappy gifts.
This discussion has been closed.