Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Full Mettle Mastery after the update

Hi, @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious, I think you overcompensated those that only had Full Mettle working to 90% health.

8hxatysek56s.png

It stayed active during the whole fight against all 3 opponents in arena. Playing on an IPad. Can you check this out please?

Comments

• GrooGroo Posts: 163
    A couple rounds later the opponent’s Megatronus’ Relic of Immortality didn’t activate. Would be nice to have this fixed by the time AM starts if this is happening in all game modes and by your own Megatronus too :/
  • What? nice. I have the full mastery.
    Can you Check if it works for you or if it only affects AI bots?
  • Got it, one sec.
  • Nope. Just the AI. Weird.
    Yeah, thought so. Thanks for checking!
  • No problem.
  • Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    edited September 2019
    I have updated my iPhone SE to 8.2 as well, and can confirm that there is definitely something wrong with the triggering of health based abilities on enemy bots. I've only played a couple of raids since updating, but this is what I've seen already:

• Megatronus triggering his relic of immortality on the first hit, at 100% health. Fortunately, it did not trigger again at the usual moment (10%).

aa1mk06r27rc.png

• A duped enemy Wheeljack (later in the same raid) not triggering his shields at all. I fought him with Cheetor, but did not have feral strike active. I don't have a screenshot of this one. Shields not triggering is difficult to catch on a screenshot anyway :wink:
    • MV Optimus Prime triggering his 'I will take you on' armor and attack buffs at the first hit, instead of at low health. It did not trigger again at the usual moment.

5aqgwdcbden3.png

• The courage mastery being active the entire fight, instead of only below 50%

dcv5alrfw0dx.png

Besides these relatively minor issues, the update seems stable (no crashes or big issues), so good job on that. I hope these trigger issues are fixed soon as well! :smile:
  • It's not only enemy bots, apparently... Here is my own Wasp getting both low health buffs at the start of a daily mission fight:

23kwhycq79zo.png

That would sure come in handy in AM fights, but that cannot be intentional...
  • Thank you for all of this! We're looking into all of this.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2019
    Jhn314 wrote: »
    It's not only enemy bots, apparently... Here is my own Wasp getting both low health buffs at the start of a daily mission fight:

23kwhycq79zo.png

That would sure come in handy in AM fights, but that cannot be intentional...

Waspinator Exploit Version 2:
    Explosive Boogaloo
    @Kabam Vydious it looks like all abilities depending on health are affected on IOS, so you probably need to check all of those.
  • Groo wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious it looks like all abilities depending on health are affected on IOS, so you probably need to check all of those.

For the love of energon, please just shut the game down for everyone if you can't figure it out. I don't know if I can handle another device biased compensation like the last one. It's getting ridiculous.
  • Groo wrote: »

For the love of energon, please just shut the game down for everyone if you can't figure it out. I don't know if I can handle another device biased compensation like the last one. It's getting ridiculous.

Albeit selfish?
  • XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    edited September 2019
    Oh hey look, a thread about Mastery bugs...I swear I've seen this before...

I'm glad this is in the bug section where it belongs...

[/sarcasm]
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited September 2019
    I cannot reproduce this on my IPhone XR
  • Jhn314Jhn314 Posts: 13
    edited September 2019
    I found how to 'solve' the issues - and how to produce them again: they seem localization related...

If I set my phone language to English, the issues seem to disappear:

07it8nbj80bs.png
    9gpng424eun2.png

And when I set it back to Dutch, which is the language I normally use, they are back - even though my game language is still English:

6pn8iz5gcg5i.png
    jhtr5yg7yeb7.png

@Kabam Vydious : You guys didn't mess up with the decimal point (English) and decimal comma (Dutch), I hope?

@Groo : what phone language are you using?
  • Jhn314 wrote: »
    I found how to 'solve' the issues - and how to produce them again: they seem localization related...

If I set my phone language to English, the issues seem to disappear:

07it8nbj80bs.png
    9gpng424eun2.png

And when I set it back to Dutch, which is the language I normally use, they are back - even though my game language is still English:

6pn8iz5gcg5i.png
    jhtr5yg7yeb7.png

@Kabam Vydious : You guys didn't mess up with the decimal point (English) and decimal comma (Dutch), I hope?

@Groo : what phone language are you using?

Interesting theory, but wouldn't percentages eliminate decimals or commas from the equation?
    @Jhn314 you seem to be correct. My language is Norwegian, but when I change it to English in my iPads language and region, the bugs disappear and the health related abilities work as intended.

Tried one more raid after I switched my iPads language back to Norwegian, and the bugs are back, Waspinator did not activate the ranged buff at 50% health.

@Kabam Vydious this should now be an easy fix, since it seems like it is identical to what happened in an earlier update.
    And by identical I mean that the bugs are caused by the device’s language settings (the bugs are new to my knowledge, at least of this magnitude)
  • Kudos to @Jhn314 for identifying the possible cause of the glitch
  • Flipping the language to English can help with some of this, but I know a lot of folks don't want to do that. We're still looking into all of this and working on getting it resolved.
  • Same bug for me. And switch to English don’t solved the problems
  • Ok, after restart. It seem to be good with the phone language switch to English