Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What should November's Bots Be?

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Us: What bots are coming next month?

Kabam: ...

Us: crickets? Does that mean insects? So you are saying it’s kickback, scorp and wasp?

Scorpions aren't insects though, they're arachnids. Bumblebee would fit though. :D
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Edwardo76 wrote: »
    Us: What bots are coming next month?

Kabam: ...

Us: crickets? Does that mean insects? So you are saying it’s kickback, scorp and wasp?

Scorpions aren't insects though, they're arachnids. Bumblebee would fit though. :D

Or the entire game because of..... bugs....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's safe to set Friday as the start of any in-game week: should any surprise happen, it's the weekend in real life. Skip the Friday's work earlier and start later on Monday, and we have a maximum of 4 days to expect a response.. and the fix can wait another weekend.

This time, there's hardly any fuss about not being able to have a vague idea of next month's bots. And when it starts, the writing on the wall is clear.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like to think we'd get a new bot of sorts with December's spotlight, kinda like with Cyclonus' spotlight where the final boss was Megatronus and we got him featured the following month.

It's a long shot but would be nice
  • I'm expecting a mini mission and/or Act4 Ch2
    I'm expecting a mini mission and/or Act4 Ch2

I'd think chapter 2 is also December, just because Christmas is the gift that keeps on giving
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I'm expecting a mini mission and/or Act4 Ch2

I'd think chapter 2 is also December, just because Christmas is the gift that keeps on giving

That'd be nice
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Who is the bot on the act 4 title screen? 5yyln7gapsdd.jpeg
  • Wolfmills wrote: »
    Who is the bot on the act 4 title screen? 5yyln7gapsdd.jpeg

Megatronous
    Now that you say it insee it but looks thinner than the current one we have in game, must just be the angle/artwork
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Now that you say it insee it but looks thinner than the current one we have in game, must just be the angle/artwork

He's just dead inside, don't worry about it...
  • Hope for Scorponok. Since its scorpion month in Astrology, that would be a natural pick 😉
  • Hope for Scorponok. Since its scorpion month in Astrology, that would be a natural pick 😉

Scorpio should have scorponok
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious may we request you to clear the clouds on the next three bots of Nov?
    Do @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious even know what the next set of bots are, donthey even still work for Kabam
    I'm sure they know.

Maybe all this secrecy means you know might be showing up? Otherwise why bother not revealing the bots when they've revealed them all year.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Well said @Nightpath
    edited October 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I'm sure they know.

Maybe all this secrecy means you know might be showing up? Otherwise why bother not revealing the bots when they've revealed them all year.

Ugh, meant to say "you know who".
  • @Kabam Vydious FBI open up! XD
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Since November will be here before we know it.... can we please have a couple simple, easy to implement changes?

1. Please remove the required AM wins using the monthly bot objective - or change it to required spotlight wins. I don't even need to explain this, everyone hates it with a passion. Want to show a bit of good will? This is an easy way to do it.

2. Please update the spotlight rewards. They are sadly outdated, almost useless, and the slight increase in difficultly makes them even less appealing.

These really wouldn't take much time or effort to implement, and would really be appreciated by much of the community.....

THIS 🙌🏾
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »
    I'm sure they know.

them not revealing may also mean that they are busy working on the other games and because they have already cleared in the previous posts that the pattern of three bots will continue for a while after which they will get back to the one bot per month thing, they are really not bothered revealing the next three bots as it won't be a surprise. So expect the normal ones from the remaining lot. I doubt them keeping this a secret means something different going to happen. Although I would be happy if they prove me wrong.

They are out of ways, telling people that nothing new will come their way for a long term.

The next good thing you will see is act 4 final chapter.
    edited October 2019
    I dont think it's because they've got no time. Quite the opposite: it takes time to modify the code so that the hint team no longer appears, and it takes time to inform all language translators to remove the statement of such team may appear and award more chips.

They go over all the trouble to hide something. We are ineffective sleuths, however
  • Hey all! We've still got a few days until the end of the event. We usually announce the Bots close to the month changing over. It'll still happen.

Let's not just jump to Conspiracies so quickly!
    Hey all! We've still got a few days until the end of the event. We usually announce the Bots close to the month changing over. It'll still happen.

I'm not asking about next month's bots. I'm asking why there aren't special teams in the arena anymore.
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    I hope one of them to be Grimlock. A good alternative would be Drift.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    Nightpath wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Since November will be here before we know it.... can we please have a couple simple, easy to implement changes?

1. Please remove the required AM wins using the monthly bot objective - or change it to required spotlight wins. I don't even need to explain this, everyone hates it with a passion. Want to show a bit of good will? This is an easy way to do it.

2. Please update the spotlight rewards. They are sadly outdated, almost useless, and the slight increase in difficultly makes them even less appealing.

These really wouldn't take much time or effort to implement, and would really be appreciated by much of the community.....

Yes, definitely THIS
  • Hey all! We've still got a few days until the end of the event. We usually announce the Bots close to the month changing over. It'll still happen.

Great...now it's time...
This discussion has been closed.