Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are the rewards?

I really didn't want to be doing this post here, but I see no alternative. I know there is already an open topic, but there is simply no more feedback.

More than a month ago several alliances had problems and could not play a few days of AM. The issue has been resolved but has left some edges that have not been closed. We missed AM milestone rewards (for many it cost valuable G4 and Alpha G3 basic spark fragments) in addition to the bot battle event milestone rewards. Not to mention the ranking rewards in both events.

The mods said they would discuss rewards for the underdog when they identified what really happened. Until now, nothing? And if you don't identify what is going on, won't we be rewarded? It's been a long time, some have forgotten, but I haven't forgotten and I hope Kabam doesn't either. All we want is concrete answers and adequate compensation.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Correct! Sorry for the long wait on this we needed to make sure we could zero in on this properly. We can get this sorted by having you reach out to our Support team via the in-game menu OR by clicking this link HERE.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    So open another ticket basically. It would be helpful to both players and the Support team if we had specific guidance on what to say actually. Seems odd to create so much traffic in terms of support tickets.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    So open another ticket basically. It would be helpful to both players and the Support team if we had specific guidance on what to say actually. Seems odd to create so much traffic in terms of support tickets.

Seems odd, but it isn't. Communication has been openly handled between Support and the rest of the team. Just alert them that your alliance was one of the few who couldn't participate and it will be handled.
  • And I suppose support can tell whether or not that alliance could participate in AM and will weed out those just trying for freebies......
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    BDunked2 wrote: »
    And I suppose support can tell whether or not that alliance could participate in AM and will weed out those just trying for freebies......

This is where the odd-ness comes in. If support can validate this, then why the need for another ticket? If they can't, then give everyone compensation. Yoda: "Do or do not, there is no try." Baby Yoda: "OK, Jedi Master."
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Seems odd, but it isn't. Communication has been openly handled between Support and the rest of the team. Just alert them that your alliance was one of the few who couldn't participate and it will be handled.

Can you clarify what handled means? I know we can’t discuss support case details here but the time period to address this problem has lapsed. The support team members who managed by case said within 3 business days and we are now on 5 since receiving that reply. I will continue to work with the support team but it would be helpful to understand what “handled” means?