Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Regular release bots

Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I kept chips in my storage for over a year waiting for the 5* Megatronus, Because I couldn’t swing the chips in 2018, did I seriously just waste my time waiting for Megatronus to come back in the store for a million chips??? @Kabam Vydious if so I really don’t understand Megatronus is no exclusive at all Galvatron has more power on specials, and Ratchet heals way better than Tronus
ovdax14kle2v.jpeg

The main reason for this post, is the players who joined the fight at the beginning could buy Megatronus, and newbies at that time such as myself never got the chance to spend a million chips on a 5* Tronus , it just doesn’t seem like fair game play, I really think Kabam owes us the chance to purchase this bot in the store like everyone else did 2 years ago

Comments

• I never said there wasn't the chance he'd be made available again. I said he wouldn't be part of the rotation and was right up there with the exclusives due to his level of existence in the fight. We'll take the feedback and I'll be sure the team hears about it, but I can't make you any promises about a change in this.
This discussion has been closed.