Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• Options
    ReliefRelief Posts: 3
    The Forged is a new alliance looking for active players of any level. Please send me a message if you're interested!
    7ivj1sd5j4zi.png
  • Options
    MACHWAVEMACHWAVE Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    Hi! Active team players are needed for a friendly, growing alliance.

REQUIREMENTS
    -Line app (communication is mandatory)
    -Participate in Alliance Missions & Alliance Events (mandatory)
    -Commander Level +20 (recommended)
    -Total Rating +9K (recommended)

GOALS
    -Alliance Rating 200K and beyond
    -Top 100 in Leaderboards

WRITTEN LANGUAGE
    English

TAG
    GAMO

NAME
    Gamma

DESCRIPTION
    Gamma Alliance is part of the Omega family. Build and grow here as a team. 3 days inactive without explanation = BOOT.

SISTER ALLIANCES
    [GaO] Omega
    [RAIZE] Alpha Rebelz

CONTACT
    In-game: MACH WAVE
    Line app ID: machwave2.0
    Line app display name: MACH WAVE [GAMMA]
  • Options
    0hw7pi0y8w2l.png

We're a group of people who connected in "Legacy of the Beast" an Iron Maiden inspired game. We discovered this game and rediscovered our passion for big robots who beat each other. Now we're an alliance of grown ups who likes rock, work, and spending part of their day beating robots. We're searching for active players who play every aspect of the game, raids, arena and especially alliance missions.

We've set a level requirement at 35 cause we're searching for people who play every day. Being vocal in the alliance chat is strongly recommended as we're mostly nice people that likes to chat too.

For recruitment send a pm to our Officer Canyptian. Up the Irons!
  • Options
    Chris805Chris805 Posts: 18
    441k rating alliance
    looking for 1 member w/ 13k rating
    3 r4 3* bots
    AM difficulty 31+
    Add me on line Chriss805(pic of 2 dogs)
  • Options
    FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    x1ih9b9vsfir.png

We are Alliance Mission & Event focused.
    Our alliance rating is 464k+ and we are seeking TWO members to complete our ranks.
    We regularly run Alliance Mission on difficulty 31 and are a Top 30/50 alliance in Missions and Events.

Here are our recruitment requirements:
    • Minimum three 4/40 3-star bots
    • Reach Alliance Event minimums (see here)
    • Use of LINE app is a must
    PM frobones on the LINE app if you wish to join.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    icymzb6i7ibh.jpg
    Looking for active members, LINE REQUIRED
  • Options
    JpyatesJpyates Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    nuaqixtwrkri.jpg
    Players a casual but competitive 438k alliance..
    RECRUITING 1 player w/ 3 4/40 3* bots
    Contact me
    IGN jpyates
    Line i.d. dboysjp
  • Options
    3 spots available on the PM22: Pack Mentality alliance for any active 20k+ ranked players.
    Must have line to communicate in Alliance Missions add bobtherobot on Line. Currently running Level 11 map 2 - will be raising it once we have a full team, fully communicating. Come join us!

xrcipxc5qd5s.png
  • Options
    jfilmerjfilmer Posts: 1
    [ΩMΣG2] ΩMΣGA Primes 2
    Fun and active alliance looking for 7 more members who enjoys lvl 15-20 AMs, panty raids, gladiator movies and intergalactic missions.

Requirements:
    3 X 900+ bots
    Line app for communication. This is a must. Communication is mandatory and its hella fun times with us.
    Be a mature adult or a cool kid who can shut up and pretend to be mature.
    Be willing to Leroy Jenkins a 4600 Shockwave.

If this is you, copy and paste the alliance name to your search bar and come join us!
    Or add jfilmer in game or on Line.

Til All Are One! ... then there won't be anymore drama in this game... (sheesh!)
  • Options
    Omega Prime is looking for level 35+ Bot's 3x3* 4/40 or 3x3* 2/50 Must have Line App. If you are interested Add me in game or add me on Line AdamsNumber7
  • Options
    The Fallen is recruiting players 20+ that are active in game. We are just a few players short of 3 solid BGs and could use a few new members. If you're looking to get your feet wet with AM we're the alliance for you! Contact me here or in game for more information/invite.
    4rud674ezt0y.png
  • Options
    Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Gamers With Jobs (GWJ) is looking for one more to fill a recently open position.

We are an Alliance Mission dedicated alliance looking for an active, social and mature team player to join us as we push ever upwards.

We require any applicants to have:
    - At least 3 maxed 3* bots with a preference for r2 or better 4*bots
    - A mature attitude
    - Active daily
    - Line app use is required

We are a mature alliance and as you may have guessed, we are all adults with jobs. We still get the Alliance Missions done quick and efficiently and have placed as high as 15th in the past.

Contact Optimusgoon on Line OR Hired Goon in-game to learn more
  • Options
    Bad Company Is back and recruiting 12K+ team score members Must have Line. If you are interested Add me in game or friend me on Line AdamsNumber7
  • Options
    Join us Level 20
    Pleeeeze
    7icz0ss1icr8.png
  • Options
    nel76blw5u30.png

Come and fight with us
  • Options
    Shia LaBeouf Alliance is looking for several more key players. We have a family style alliance, most of us have been in Shia from the start, however new players tend to fit right in. Some folks are leaving and we are looking for smart, fun and consistent FTF players. We are growing rapidly- currently placing top 50's in AMs and will only be going up from here.

What we require-

1. An absolute minimum of 3 maxed 3*s or max rank 2 4*s

2. Communication! We use LINE app and have a blast on there both in and out of Alliance Missions.

3. Participation, we need active players like ourselves that consistently play in every AM and are always looking forward to rising in difficulty. This also includes donations, alliance events, etc.

For qualifying players of interest- please contact Brainlord in game, or preferably, contact me at Primalbryan on LINE app.

• Options
    My friend & I,
    are looking for a high lvl, relaxed play alliance.
    AM can not be mandatory.
    Low donations.
    We love to play at a high level.
    But life is really busy at the moment.
    (5 weeks before things return to normal)
    We can handle AM difficulty 31+
    (When we have time)
    Find me on line app.
    Three57mag

https://goo.gl/photos/bHyHEBGdu9fK3KHTAcvnlignd54n9.png
    od3p9jek3nft.png

• Options
    We found an alliance. Thanks.
  • Options
    uilpsfsyatn0.png
    Camps hidout needs 1
    Rank 29 last AM
    Will be starting on map 2.41 this week.
    Must have good AM team of at least 3 r4 3 star or r2 4 star bots, with good forge level.
    Contact an officer in game or find me online @ campcomic3. We are a cross Timezone alliance.
  • Options
    Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited August 2017
    6xrk7unjvk49.png
    Newly Formed Force Sister Alliance Forçe Nexu$ Now Recruiting! 3 3* 40/40 Bots Required For Alliance Missions. Add Me (Thund3rD00M) Or cykak In-Game If Interested (LINE Required) You Can Also Add Me On LINE, My ID Is primepool12.
  • Options
    7p3zrf4q3lxt.jpg

Looking for a few good bots. Message on line to apply
  • Options
    Looking for two players that can make short work of AM level 2-25
    We are pretty relaxed on events but make top milestones+ consistently
    Line is required, find me in game: Humpyhampster
  • Options
    I can still make room for two active players. Once we fill these spots we can move up for better rewards. Find me in game or come knock on the door
  • Options
    w8stedw8sted Posts: 27
    z9ogljl26v07.png
    Amp'd Up (AMPD) is looking for a chill, skilled individual to join us. at least level 30, 12-15K rating. Must be active in AMs. Please friend me in game.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Looking to fill one last spot in our progressing alliance! Friend me in game for more info/invite!
    igd5i8zj4a7d.png
  • Options
    291d8dicmjtf.png
    D3&7H is currently looking for one active member to tackle Map 2 of Alliance Missions. Must have 3 3* at rank 3, level 30. Just search up our tag (D3&7H), and request to join.
  • Options

Shia LaBeouf Alliance is looking for several more key players. We have a family style alliance, most of us have been in Shia from the start, however new players tend to fit right in. Some folks are leaving and we are looking for smart, fun and consistent FTF players. We are growing rapidly- currently placing top 50's in AMs and will only be going up from here.

What we require-

1. An absolute minimum of 3 maxed 3*s or max rank 2 4*s

2. Communication! We use LINE app and have a blast on there both in and out of Alliance Missions.

3. Participation, we need active players like ourselves that consistently play in every AM and are always looking forward to rising in difficulty. This also includes donations, alliance events, etc.

For qualifying players of interest- please contact Brainlord in game, or preferably, contact me at Primalbryan on LINE app.

ojjloux5j5nl.jpg

• Options
    Come and join us, need one player to grind with us

ljmr8russ9pi.png
  • Options
    eoLP are looking for one new member.

Minimum bot rating 3*r4. We run AM lvl 40+

Message farrowfighter on line app if interested.
  • Options
    Alliance looking for up to 5 members, relaxed and no alliance event minimum. Only requirement is be active in AM and have Line to communicate. Currently doing map 2 difficulty 14. If you're after a no stress environment for a game we just like to have fun with contact me. Line Id Nommy862017
This discussion has been closed.