Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) is recruiting one person to our ranks. We are a family orientated alliance who take the game seriously but also find balance. Our members tend to be a little older with kids and you guessed it - jobs.

We are focused on AM and currently have map 2 on farm at difficulty 15

We have reasonable minimum expectations for the major events and weekly donations thar are on par for running map 2 each time. You should be ranking up your three stars to 3/30 to manage map 2.

Contact if interested.
  • BlogZmogisBlogZmogis Posts: 43
    I'm looking active alliance

x0vjjfqk4cmw.png
  • SapperSapper Posts: 4
    Two dedicated players who have experience playing map2 looking for an alliance. We tried building one from our friends in MCOC; however their interest didn't develop as much as ours did. We are both over lvl30 and have multiple 3/30 bots. If you need two message me on "Line" app @ S4pp3r
  • w8stedw8sted Posts: 27
    s3yoc71uiyj0.png

Amp'd Up [AMPD] is looking for players to fill its ranks. Please be a team player and active. Level 25 and up preferred. Must participate in alliance missions. If you're looking for some great peeps to play the game with, reach out and give me a shout.

Game Id- W8sted

See you in game or on global chat!
  • campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    edited June 2017
    Camps hidout is looking for 1 member
    must have at least 3 3/30 3 star bots
    Must use line.
    We are a 240K alliance
    Alliance mission participation is mandatory as are some event participation.
    contact me on line @ campcomic3 if interested.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    [Førce] Ønyx is recruiting hard working, skilled players who don't back down from a challenge! We are an ultra competitive member of the Force family, and we want you to come wreck shop with us!

We are a top 5 AM crew, placed #3 in the past two Raid Ascent 7-day events, and we are only looking to continue growing from there. 3k+ alpha essence per week at minimum.

At least 2x r4 expected, 3rd would be preferred. High end MCOC experience is a huge plus! We don't need you to have the most beast account in the game, we are just looking for YOU to be a beast. Everyone on our roster hits above their weight class.

If you are ready to rock and you think you have what it takes to help us make the push to the next level, reach out to @tekkneke on Line!
  • MerkaDerkaMerkaDerka Posts: 33
    Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) is recruiting one person to our ranks. We are a family orientated alliance who take the game seriously but also find balance. Our members tend to be a little older with kids and you guessed it - jobs.

We are focused on AM and currently have map 2 on farm at difficulty 15

We have reasonable minimum expectations for the major events and weekly donations thar are on par for running map 2 each time. You should be ranking up your three stars to 3/30 to manage map 2.

Contact if interested.
    Line ID MerkaDerka
  • IronisgoodIronisgood Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    Hi Commanders!

Alliance (Name – Irontogrind / Tab – IIGTG) is a casual 170k alliance.

Our objectives are to grow and enjoy teamwork with your real life!!!!

Looking for commanders who can meet the following criteria:
    • Be active and with min. entry level 30.
    • Support mandatory weekly donation: 7500 Gold and 650 Loyalty Chips.
    • Join every Alliance Mission (currently Map2 Diff5).
    • Able to obtain min. 14000 Alliance Event 7-day Advancement Points.
  • BangBangBangBangBangBang Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Looking for Alliance Level 35/16.8k

Line ID is brandonjk - message me
    I hit around 100-120k in advancement and ~30k in Raid Ascent. Can comfortably do lvl 18 AMs

fin3gvqs0kea.png
    mbofp4sy332r.png
  • Subject: Active players / Team merge

This team like many want to be more active. We are restructuring ours for more active players looking to be the best they can be. Also open to the idea of merging our team with another in the hopes of completing Map 2 in Alliance Missions and future team events. Line app is required for communication and serious inquires only thank you.
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited June 2017
    n89dpdn4i3un.png
    Bad Company 248K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. Looking for 2 more members 10k+ team score. If your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or add me in the game
  • NIGHTMARENIGHTMARE Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Looking for a few active members level 20+ add me on line NIGHTMARE!
  • ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    8wgzxkdxmtvc.jpg

Message me on Line for more info: conceitr
    xjjakr55h5rj.png

[Førce] Ønyx is recruiting hard working, skilled players who don't back down from a challenge! We are an ultra competitive member of the Force family, and we want you to come wreck shop with us!

We are a top 5 AM crew, placed #3 in the past two Raid Ascent 7-day events, and we are only looking to continue growing from there. 3k+ alpha essence per week at minimum.

At least 2x r4 expected, 3rd would be preferred. High end MCOC experience is a huge plus! We don't need you to have the most beast account in the game, we are just looking for YOU to be a beast. Everyone on our roster hits above their weight class.

If you are ready to rock and you think you have what it takes to help us make the push to the next level, reach out to @tekkneke on Line!
    My friends alliance is looking for good players 20+ with Line app. Please add me on Line for any questions. MerkaDerka
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146

OV Family Recruitment
    We are now looking for some active players for Transformers Forged to Fight!!!!!
    Requirements
    OVH:
    18k pi with 3xR4 3*s
    OVL:
    18k pi with 3x R4 3*s
    OVD:
    15k pi with 1xR4 3*s
    New addition to ov family
    -AM focus
    OVF:
    12k pi with 3 r3 3*s
    -AM&AE active

OVH/OVL top 3 in am
    OVD&OVF on the rise!

-Occasional minimums on specific ally events aka raid etc
    -Must be very active (meaning they check into AM every 4-5 hours at a minimum) and good communication in Line.
    -Line App mandatory

Join The OV Family Now!!!!

PM line or in Game:
    OVH - Mustangjon
    OVL - killerbeezy
    OVD-bigbowlr
    OVF - ryan5292
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    edited June 2017
    nga7uu2u4o9e.jpeg
    Overdrive is looking to add one member to our solid team of players asap! We are looking for a 15k+ rating minimum player that is extremely active with a least 2 fully levelled 3 stars. We will be running map 2 difficulty 28 x 5 this next round but progressing each week from there. Line app is a must. Hit me up of you think you'd be a good fit!
  • Jurassic Ops is looking for members to help grow and have fun together. We are a relaxed alliance that would take anyone that would like to have fun and take most out of the game. My ingame name is Protectobot91 and you can search for me because my alliance is open. Hope to have you in the alliance soon.....
  • Bad Company 278K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. Looking for 1 more member 10K+ team score. If you interested add me on Line AdamsNumber7 or in game
  • Thank you Adams, We have merged with an Alliance. Also I thank you for the Invite.
    My friends alliance Rogue is actively looking for members 20+ with Line app.
    Good team great people just need to fill out some spaces. Please add me for more details. MerkaDerka
    xjjakr55h5rj.png

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Gamers With Jobs (GWJ) is looking for one more to fill a recently open position.

We are an Alliance Mission dedicated alliance looking for an active, social and mature team player to join us as we push ever upwards.

We require any applicants to have:
    - At least 3 Rank 3, level 30 3* bots with a preference for at least one max 3*
    - A mature attitude
    - Active daily
    - Line app use is required

We are a mature alliance and as you may have guessed, we are all adults with jobs. We still get the Alliance Missions done quick and efficiently and have placed as high as 15th in the past.

Contact Optimusgoon on Line OR Hired Goon in-game to learn more
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Lords of New Quintessa is looking to remplace one of its members!

We are a friendly alliance, very active in events where we usually finish around the top 15. We play alliance missions difficulty 10 but we want to go higher which is why we need new and fresh players.

The potential candidates should:
    - play arenas daily
    - participate in every events to help us reach even better ranking
    - be active in AM
    - have a team of 800+ bots available for AM
    - be friendly and mature

If you're interested, you can look me up in the game and contact me there using the same username I have here. Looking forward to hear from you guys!
  • BipBip Posts: 1
    Looking for an active alliance
    Here is my profile
    hqbwcf6fqyfs.png
    55gvlxzmkhcv.png
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    edited June 2017
    dhv19rhg5jk9.jpeg
    Overdrive [OVD] is looking to add one member to our solid team of players asap! We are looking for a 15k+ rating minimum player that is extremely active with a least 1 fully levelled 3 star. We will be running map 2 difficulty 30 x 5 this next round but progressing each week from there. Line app is a must. Hit me up of you think you'd be a good fit!
  • JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    LVL36
    Older player here.
    Looking for a more active and aged alliance.
    One with 35+ year old players and more than just a handful of players contributing.
    Note: I don't use the line app.
  • Bad Company 300K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for one more member must be 10K+ If your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game. 68vyzbv6mvyt.png
  • AdamsNumber7AdamsNumber7 Posts: 34
    edited June 2017
    i5f9glbrnib5.png
    Bad Company 304K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for one member must be 10K+ team score if your interested add me on line AdamsNumber7 or in game.
    Gamers With Jobs (GWJ) is looking for one more to fill a recently open position.

We are an Alliance Mission dedicated alliance looking for an active, social and mature team player to join us as we push ever upwards.

We require any applicants to have:
    - At least 3 Rank 3, level 30 3* bots with a preference for at least one max 3*
    - A mature attitude
    - Active daily
    - Line app use is required

We are a mature alliance and as you may have guessed, we are all adults with jobs. We still get the Alliance Missions done quick and efficiently and have placed as high as 15th in the past.

Contact Optimusgoon on Line OR Hired Goon in-game to learn more
This discussion has been closed.