Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• RocpyleRocpyle Posts: 1
    Looking for active members who know how to play alliance mission... 150k rated alliance; we ain't that hardcore (evidence by no flashy recruitment sign or bazillion requirement) but we expect you to do your part, specially when doing alliance mission... line app required tho... add me in line app if interested: rocpyle :)
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited April 2017
    [13P] Thirteen Primes is recruiting!
    v.active alliance. Alliance Mission + key events focused
    Join a friendly/social very active alliance that gets things done

- MCOC vets preferred
    - Lvl 25, 4k rating
    - MUST USE LINE
    - Know how AM's work
    - Join raids and arenas
    - Have fun!

Find me in game or add me on line: Dom_Ma1
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Hello, everyone. I'm at a bit of a dead end with my current alliance, as I want to compete for maximum rewards from daily events.

First things first. I'm level 30 and with a total bot rating over 12,000, so I feel I can contribute. As it stands right now, I'm number one on all 3 active events in our alliance. However, I don't believe we'll achieve maximum rewards, so I'm a little frustrated.

If your alliance can use me, and works to achieve all rewards on daily events, I think we'd be a great match.

Please send me an in-game message. My name is Nutjob, the same as my ID here.

I look forward to finding a more active alliance!

vlj21nfdqej8.png
    kkgn38zuzsf2.png
    9oad6not4kiw.png
    a214blyaxw65.png

• Jdadof2Jdadof2 Posts: 2
    If your looking for a alliance look no more join Earth's elite 170k+ rating come check us out
  • SapperSapper Posts: 4
    We have an alliance in MCOC that's been together for 2 years and we created an alliance now for forged but not all our MCOC players wanted to start a new game. We are looking for active players willing to work together. Rank 20 is preferred so that you can compete in alliance missions. Must have Line app. Add S4pp3r on Line app and we can talk.
  • Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) is an alliance for the “Serious Casual” of (you guessed it) adults with families and jobs! Most of us are in our 30/40s.

We consider ourselves to be the “serious casual” player. Our main focus is Alliance Missions and we are currently completing map 2 with all three groups 100% We are looking to build a strong loyal community of like-minded people. By recruiting competent and friendly players with the right attitude, we feel we can win. We use the Line chat app and are pretty active. We use line chat and have all the expected event minimums and weekly donations to go with it. We do not force grind but do need folks to have skin in the game.

You can reach me in Line chat under VirtualFish
  • GalaGala Posts: 5
    Majestic wrote: »
    [TLD] TheLegends recruiting!
    Alliance rules:
    - Participation in Alliance events
    - Alliance missions participation
    - Regular donations
    - Line application
    - 5k+ rated players
    - At least 3x r2 maxed 3*

Line id - andi95os
    Ingane name - Majestic

• GalaGala Posts: 5
    obligations and life comes first. this is where we spend our time off. Communication is the key for success so we expect that you excuse yourself BEFORE the event start and not after the event is over to justify your abscence. If you cant participate, let us know ahead of time to redo the groups or do something about it. We are looking more for someone who stick around.
    MUST HAVE:
    -Line
    -Must join and help in A.M
    -Contibute in Events
    -Level 25 or higher
    -Rating of 6k or higher

anyone interested. pm me line ID: onfocusp

od8tcc71y9z8.jpg
  • SapperSapper Posts: 4
    Two year MCOC alliance looking for players to fill our Forged to Fight alliance, (U1nWo). We are looking for active players willing to work together. Rank 20 is preferred so that you can join in on alliance missions. Must have Line app. Add S4pp3r on Line app or friend me in game.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited April 2017
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    WRÄTH is currently looking to fill a few spots. VETERAN MCOC players specifically.

We aim to build an alliance here on F2F that is comprised nearly 100% of players that are already used to playing at a high, competitive level in MCOC. This means we are looking for players that have at least map 5 experience, preferably RoL cleared, high tier AW experience, etc.

Currently we are of course building like everyone else, but with a bunch of hustlers on board, we expect to be strong soon.

If you are looking for a hard working alliance that is looking to play this game competitively and shoot for every goal we can, look no further.

Contact me on Line @tekkneke if you feel like you are a fit.

WRÄTH is looking for 1 or 2 guys who are ready to hustle!

If you are a mcoc veteran who wants to bring your great attitude and ninja skills to the fastest growing alliance in the game, you need to reach out!

Since my first recruitment post, we have grown to 230k and continue to rank in the top 10 in many events. 1-2% in AM, 7th in the 7-day raid event, amongst all the beta alliances, but our guys are non-beta.

If you are looking for a group of people that wants to conquer everything in this game at an elite level, hit me up on Line @tekkneke !
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Ovk # 1 in am rankings and ovl #4
    3tth0560baxc.jpg
    76hio94soipb.jpg
  • Allspark Gatherers Union aka AGU
    240k alliance need members constantly...
    focusing on AM, n to be honest we dont talk much but hard working w frequent cools.
    many of us are korean or korean speaking but fluent in english too. some from EW some from MCOC.... at least one squad of 6members will be english naitive always.
    MCoC rankers are welcome n some of us already are.
    lv30 - 15000p required w 3 tier 3 bots
    promise u we ll be 300k alliance by Sunday or so. means we aint goin easy..time n spending wise but no boot with those conditions as far as one follows our aim n regulations
    if w potential, we accept excpetions so plZ add me to ask around.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    ORE-13 is a 200k rating and top 15 alliance in both AM and Alliance Events. We accomplish 100% in all 3 BGs while collecting every milestone in events. Our mission is to continue to climb the leaderboards.

There is an excellent group of guy here with a family like environment. We are looking to add to our family. Do you possess the competitive mentality to be amongst the best? If you are interested in winning, earning the best rewards; all the while having fun ORE is the alliance to be. We are "Power Itself"! We are ORE-13!

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    The Thirteen Primes [13P]
    are recruiting

110k alliance
    AM focus
    Push key events: raid, arena, advancement
    Have fun (it's a game after all)

Contact Trailfire ingame (MUST have Line)

Lvl 25 / 8k required
  • Looking for a new alliance and I don't want a group that is constantly breathing down my back to do every little thing I want to have fun playing as well as advancing. I'll be on daily to play and I will help with every AM event.

xtgwq66yq73b.png
  • Elite Force [EN] is recruiting!! We are an active 180k rated alliance, with experience from MCOC and looking to progress rapidly.

We are looking for 3 new members.
    The requirements are:

1. Have the line app
    2. Be level 28 with at least 8k rating
    3. Be willing to donate weekly and participate in alliance events.

For more information contact leonidasg in-game or leonidaasg in the line app
  • Looking for a new alliance and I don't want a group that is constantly breathing down my back to do every little thing I want to have fun playing as well as advancing. I'll be on daily to play and I will help with every AM event.

xtgwq66yq73b.png

I've found an alliance thanks for all the invites!
  • JC8264JC8264 Posts: 1
    ATTENTION SOLO COMMANDERS

FEARLESS PRIMES are looking for COMMANDERS to be part of an adult gamers alliance. Our goal is to be as competitive as possible through participation in all events and ALliance Missions daily. Quite a few of us play Marvel Contest of Champions and are familiar with game style and setup. We have great leadership and above all we are all TRANSFORMER FANS and want you to join in.

MUST BE...

* LVL 20 PLUS
    * 5k RATING
    * ACTIVE DAILY
    * HAVE LINE APP
    * BE RESPECTFUL
    * PLAY TO WIN

PLEASE MESSAGE IN GAME - Jiminey Cricket
    OR ON LINE APP jc8264
  • Looking for new Alliance since only few people are active:

Level 30
    Total Rating 7643

3 X 3* R2 Lvl 20
    3 X 2* Max

Message in-game Marauder7
  • I'm level 33 with more than 12000 strength looking for strong, and active alliance, I play everyday...
  • Looking for 2 daily players to contribute 20+ commanders only, add me in game AnarchyRulez
  • Particle Beam looking for a couple active players level 20+ that can be relied on to participate in Alliance events.

Pm me in game: Beta Particle
  • CriscoCrisco Posts: 10
    Looking for an active alliance, been playing MCOC for 2-3, years. Not when it first came out about 4-6 months after. My line name is ccole012, in game name Crisco. I know I am low had a late start. Looking for competitiveness however friendly environment willing to help. HMU!

nzahzcltroh2.png

jkx8wfxf6htt.png
  • Mob X Venom is always looking for strong, dedicated players.

We use LINE for general communication as well as battle groups.

Send me a friend request in-game or via line by using my game ID. bn2bwipl92ay.png
  • 100k+ growing alliance looking for active players. Must be at least level 20 so can join in with alliance missions. Also must have line to help communicate better. Please add me in game name the flagging or add me on line search for Gavin flagging.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    VENOMz KILLERz 149K alliance, recruiting for adult alliance, must be level 25+ and active daily. Message me in game or here.
  • iROHgeeiROHgee Posts: 1
    Looking for pinoy members for Machine Empire sali na dito mga tol, wala na requirements na kailangan basta active lang.

pm nyo lang ako sa line or sa laro add nyo ako, ign ko iROHgee
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Hi all, Prime Time (Tool) is looking for a couple well balanced and experienced members to help us grow into a top alliance. We have solid organization using Line app as a communication tool. We are looking for players that can manage the events on their own and can run their AM battlegroups efficiently, there's no room for players who don't play their part consistently. I'm a former Mcoc leader and officer in competitive alliances and want to make this one even better, adult oriented and friendly.

Alliance Tag (Tool) Prime Time
    135k Rating currently
    Map 2 for AM (growing in difficulty as we improve)

Message me in game or on Line app at Canuck33

Cheers
  • acwarrioracwarrior Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Til All Are One (TAAO!) is recruiting!

Looking for players level 10+ who are active and are willing to use the Line app to communicate.

Were relaxed just expect daily login and communication if your going to be absent.

If interested in joining, PM me in game or on Line my tag is: acwarrior on both.

• SkeeezeSkeeeze Posts: 1
    Looking for a more active alliance with players of similar levels. Ign and line id are skeeeze.dwuvyghrva1n.png
    m39xk3hrpb58.png
This discussion has been closed.