Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Recruitment and Search Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bad Company 130K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for players with a team rating above 3000+ if your interested friend me on the Line app AdamsNumber7
  • Options
    Hey guys. I'm looking for a group to play with and make this game a little more than something im just blowing money on on the crapper. Im level 20, im active, and im a team player. I got the line app since it seems to be the go to around here. You can add me at gatekeeper22
  • Options
    [BMBL] Bee Team is Recruiting active players. Prefer players who have played MCOC and understand the dynamics of teamwork.

Line app is required. Any level is welcome but be working on leveling up so as to do quests.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    One spot available!
    hdpmau4z63gp.jpg
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Lvl 25 player looking for an active alliance
  • Options
    campcomiccampcomic Posts: 18
    Hello all
    camps hidout (CHQ) looking 2 active players.
    We are a 175K+ alliance who completes in the top 25 of AM's
    Would suit Australian timezone players but will consider anyone who islevel 25+ and ranking of 8k+
    We are active, players must have line and be active in events.
    find me in at at campcomic or on line @ campcomic3.
  • Options
    PolpaulpolPolpaulpol Posts: 4
    I'm a 15920 rating player, and Level 35 looking for a new alliance that plays Map2 and has at least 150K strength.
  • Options
    Looking for an AM and Raid focused alliance. Prefer to do over difficulty 20 in AM
  • Options
    boooyaaaboooyaaa Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    looking for an alliance - if possible with a balance of us and europe based players 200k+ k7s8ni7rwl2b.png
    1lflpcqxh2s8.png
  • Options
    blipomixblipomix Posts: 1
    Xiled Wreckers looking for active daily players over level 20!!
    ciuwx9k30ku1.png
    qb5ozsqalbzs.png
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Alliance looking for a member, The Great Primes, we're a 200k+ semi casual play alliance, we do AMs, Daily, 3 day and weekly alliance events. Looking for a lvl 20+ plus player with at least 3 rank3 3star bots to help push through AM. Like any other MMO participation is needed and helps out allot, but there's no need to be on 24/7, just play when you can and have fun. Weekly donations is required, also having line app as well, message myself or jake2398 if interested, we're a chill group of players who will always offer help and advice on how to advance in game.
  • Options
    Bad Company 150K alliance is recruiting must use line app and must be active. We are looking for players with a team rating above 5000+ if your interested send me a friend request on the Line app AdamsNumber7
  • Options
    ConceitrConceitr Posts: 7
    edited May 2017
    eoLithic Primes is looking for active members with 3 r3 bots, 10k+ rating, and understands AM format. We are a 200k+ rated competitive group that participates in AM and all alliance events. AM is mandatory with assigned bgs. 3 and 7 day events must have participation (not asking for minimum points, I know we have lives), just do the best you can. Line app is also mandatory. If your interested or have any questions about the alliance, contact me on Line: conceitr
  • Options
    Alliance name: Elitemeister
    Rating: 130k
    Looking for 2-3 ACTIVE PLAYER, rating above 7k

37ubt89g04lz.png

Anyone who is interested please search for our alliance, add me as friend upon request.
  • Options
    Marauder7Marauder7 Posts: 2
    6wk5pc6t2031.png

My alliance is disbanding so looking for a new home.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Due to demand forming a lower tier to the family

1s3jbrjxegd6.jpg
    pftrniaghwhv.jpg

• Options
    MeelarMeelar Posts: 12
    Rangers Wreckers - Always willing to consider New active members who can move in Alliance Mission regularly. Most of our members are Adult and US time zones. Some are EU time.

We ask you be atleast lvl30 w/ 3 3* lvl 30 bots and atleast a 12k squad rating. We focus on map 2 and multiday events - arenas. We use line and ingame chat and work as a team.

37eumxhiilfp.png

• Options
    FrobonesFrobones Posts: 7
    8q86scr5stqf.png

[Erust] The UnRustable Elite (287k rating) is seeking one member to complete our ranks.

We are an Event focused alliance that also pushes on Alliance Missions.

Here are our recruitment requirements:
    • Minimum three 3/30 3-star bots
    • Rating 12k+
    • Use of LINE app is a must

PM me (Frobones) or DomiN8 on the LINE app if you wish to join
  • Options
    MadducksMadducks Posts: 9
    [D&D] Drillnuts and Discharge is Recruiting!

Looking for top-tier talent to join our competitive alliance.chv36lhy0056.jpg

Highlights
    • 308k Alliance Total Rating.
    • Ranked top 10 in all AM cycles thus far
    • Hitting AM milestones to receive T1 Alpha Spark Essence during every AM cycle.
    • Hitting virtually all 3-day and 7-day AE milestones.
    • R4 bots are abundant among current members.
    • Further detail can be found in our Team Charter

Summary
    D&D is a top-tier competitive alliance looking for like-minded folks who share a passion for the game, get their grind on, and want a spot in a highly active alliance.

Discord
    Unlike the majority of the TFTF community, we operate in Discord instead of LINE. Discord offers more robust functionality allowing us to more effectively organize our communication platform for the three BGs. It contains member-only channels for Alliance Mission coordination and Alliance specific announcements, and some channels open to non-members as well. Join the discussion! Discord Invite

Alliance Missions
    • Discord channels are segmented by battle group members to coordinate communication and ensure effective execution. (i.e. you won’t get notification clutter from the other groups)
    • Battlegroups are evaluated on an ongoing basis to ensure an even distribution of talent and experience.

Expectations
    • 15k Total Rating recommended.
    • Daily activity, which includes daily participation in AMs and providing support toward reaching AE milestones.
    • Joining Discord is required. If you’re not familiar, it’s very similar to LINE (but with more functionality).
    • Only 1 spot open and openings will not occur often. Prospective recruits are evaluated based on PI (i.e. Total Rating), number of R4 bots, and other criteria indicating your progression.

That's it! It’s not a casual Alliance, but there are many folks out there looking for a highly active alliance they can call home.
    How to apply:

Reach out to us at...

Discord:
    Or PM an officer:
    • Madducks#4703
    • PimpToxie#0649
    • totherkins#0446

Kik:
    • Angrywaterfowls

LINE:
    • Angrywaterfowl - (display name is [D&D] Madducks)
    OR
    • Finally, you can always simply send me a PM on the forums.
  • Options
    5agsox30c8sw.png

Come join us fellow bro' s and let's rock this game. Must use line and always join alliance mission. Please contact the flagging in game or contact Gavin flagging on line. Let's roll out!!!
  • Options
    Bad Company 160K alliance is recruiting looking for 2 members 8k + team score we are active alliance and we use line to communicate if you interested friend me on Line App AdamsNumber7
  • Options
    Tcb34Tcb34 Posts: 7
    Bad Company 160K alliance is recruiting looking for 2 members 8k + team score we are active alliance and we use line to communicate if you interested friend me on Line App AdamsNumber7

• Options
    KOBRAKOBRA Posts: 13
    Gamers with Jobs is recruiting

Top 15 AM alliance, Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) is recruiting two people into our ranks. We are a family orientated alliance who take the game seriously but also find balance. Our members tend to be a little older with kids and you guessed it - jobs.

We are focused on AM and currently clearing map 2. We finished 15th of all alliances last series.

We have reasonable minimum expectations for the major events and weekly donations that are on par for running map 2 each time. You need three, three stars to 3/30 to manage map 2.

Contact VirtualFish or theKOBRA or LINE if interested
  • Options
    RugbyrobRugbyrob Posts: 1
    RDT8 is recruiting!! (90k alliance)

Looking for 3 or 4 new members to come join our crew as we're replacing guys who have decided they no longer want to play the game for one reason or another.

We're a relaxed alliance full of guys who appreciate the balance between real life and gaming, whilst also still wanting to progress and get ahead.

Our main focus is AM, so ideally looking for lv20+, but very happy to have some lower guys who are playing enough to get above lv20 asap.

We use Groupme for comms and have an active chat on there about the game and other random stuff. Plenty of experience of the game and always happy to help and support all members to grow.

Hit me up on here or in-game (ign: rugbyrob81) if you're interested or want to chat some more.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    WRÄTH is currently recruting again!!

We are AM focused with a roster stacked with MCOC ninjas. Looking for players that are used to competing at a high level in MCOC.

5th and 6th the past two weeks in AM... looking to keep moving up. We also score top 10 in all events, top 3 in some. We are THE premier non-beta alliance -- the only alliances currently beating us out in AM and most events are beta alliances, and we're looking to take our piece of the pie from those guys as well.

Strongly recommend at least one r4 for the difficulty levels we are pushing in AM. We aren't foolish enough to require a specific PI rating, we want to see what bots you have.

No arrogant, rude attitudes that you may hear about from some of the other top alliances.

If a tightly knit "family" atmosphere is what you're looking for, but you also want to compete at the highest levels, give me a shout on Line @tekkneke.
  • Options
    Jdadof2Jdadof2 Posts: 2
    Earth's elite is looking for new members we placed 21 in last AM round. We are looking to get higher ranking next time.
  • Options
    Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    k6kc41mw07w7.png

Contact Conceitr in game if you are at a similar lvl to me, and are searching for a friendly place within which to grow.

afbic2cu0nrv.png
    r1g848lirv07.png

Additional- A merger is not out of the question to alliances that are also being poached by the OV family.

Please don't contact me, all contact must be made to our leader Conceitr.

Thank you

• Options
    NekosenseiNekosensei Posts: 1
    Looking for high level English speaking alliance. Level 37 here 17k rating
  • Options
    Looking for 3 members lvl20 or above. (Spk) allspark. Map 2 alliance missions. Slack chat app a must
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Looking for 2 players 10k+ rating preferred, at least 3 3/30 4*s. Line app mandatory. Message bigbowlr on Line for details
This discussion has been closed.