Alliance Missions Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody! We're really excited that Alliance Missions start tomorrow! This first iteration will only be a limited 3 day introductory run of the Event, but will give you insight into the potential rewards and a good feel for what you'll be dealing with future iterations.

We've updated the Alliance Missions introduction thread with information for the global release. You can check it out here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/102/introducing-alliance-missions
«13

Comments

  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Thanks for the info. Looking forward to trying it.
  • XiravXirav Posts: 14
    When do these start?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    5 pm pdt today as in the linked post
  • XiravXirav Posts: 14
    Thanks. Reading is hard.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 205
    Question on difficulty setting, do you have to beat 1 map at difficulty 1 before increasing the difficulty? Because the officer set it higher but it registered at 1 when it started up.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Its happening to everyone. It dropped us lower than what we chose, but we are doing higher than difficulty 1. No word from Kabam yet on why this is happening.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 205
    Alrighty, thanks! Hope they fix it.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 636
    Can we please have access to our alliance mission team bots in other areas such as solo mission?

    It takes too many hours to generate enough energy to complete all the nodes in alliance mission and we can't speed it up at all with items or money, we're just stuck and locked out for hours.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    Terminal wrote: »
    Can we please have access to our alliance mission team bots in other areas such as solo mission?

    It takes too many hours to generate enough energy to complete all the nodes in alliance mission and we can't speed it up at all with items or money, we're just stuck and locked out for hours.

    I don't foresee this happening in mcoc it's same way and instead of raids you have alliance wars which tie up 8'champs for 24 hrs and been that way for years makes you be more strategic with who you bring to what who you rank ect. As you grow your account you will have more bots and these issues will resolve themselvrs
  • Ghaint01_Ghaint01_ Posts: 8
    Can be change difficulty level after completing first day
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    The difficulty for the alliance mission is chosen each day individually.
  • Ghaint01_Ghaint01_ Posts: 8
    Ok thanks
  • I was also concerned about it showing difficulty 1 on map1 after i thought i set it to difficulty 6. If i messed up then i need better instructions on how to properly select the difficulty.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 209
    let's say i quit an alliance midway in an alliance mission.. what happens then?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    Game self destructs....






    You lose on any rewards they run a man short and you will be blacked out from rewards from a new ally for xx days
  • We're seeing a few reports regarding the difficulty selection. I've alerted the team, but don't have any additional details on this right now. We'll be sure to update you as soon as we do. Thank you for reporting this!
  • crashcrash Posts: 1
    sweet
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    Oh just a note I know at least during beta these start times been all over place but hoping in future the start time closer to mcoc time of 12pm pdt at 5 a lot of east coasters going to bed very shortly after as well as euro players in bed at start. 5th day would put start times even further out ect
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    Nope not fixed either today it lowered selections even further
  • I notice when I start an alliance mission I move one space and it depletes 4 energy outta my 5. Is there a reason for this or is it a bug?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    It's a bug you actually start with 3 and you gain one per hour so you don't have 5 until 2 hours in
  • Humph. Alright. Thanks for the respond.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 636
    claiming rewards doesn't work, the items don't show up in the shards section.
  • Cax6tonCax6ton Posts: 2
    nomisu wrote: »
    let's say i quit an alliance midway in an alliance mission.. what happens then?

    The bots on the mission get stuck and can't be used for anything else. I learned this hard way when I quit my inactive alliance. Now I can't use those bots because it says they are on an Alliance Mission, even though I'm not in an alliance.

    May want to fix that, devs. The game isn't much fun when it can be broken that easily.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    That's not broken the bots are locked till mission over whether your in alliance or leave ect.

    Bots are suppose to be locked for the 24 hrs
  • Cax6tonCax6ton Posts: 2
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    That's not broken the bots are locked till mission over whether your in alliance or leave ect.

    Bots are suppose to be locked for the 24 hrs

    If it isn't broken then it's bullshit. I'm not interested in spending money on a game where stupid things like that happen.

    It locked me out of an alliance event the first time because I joined too late, and that's understandable. There should be an option to drop out of the event like you can drop out of any other mission. It should give me my bots back if I drop out of an inactive alliance and just lock me out of any events until I have a new alliance and new events, but in the meantime I can't do anything else in the game because my best bots are locked in a dead mission and it wasn't even courteous enough to tell me it would lock the bots into that mission, unlike the way they are done in arena and raids.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    It will not its part of the game it's not bs as you get more bots you won't have as many issues. It is about strategy on who to rank who your going to use for alliance missions who your gonna use for raid attack who for raid defense ect meanwhile. Until you get your account up I'd suggest sacrificing raid defense to all others. And yes if you consider 3 bots most of your bots you probably aren't really ready to be running alliance missions
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    Cax6ton wrote: »

    If it isn't broken then it's bullshit. I'm not interested in spending money on a game where stupid things like that happen.

    It locked me out of an alliance event the first time because I joined too late, and that's understandable. There should be an option to drop out of the event like you can drop out of any other mission. It should give me my bots back if I drop out of an inactive alliance and just lock me out of any events until I have a new alliance and new events, but in the meantime I can't do anything else in the game because my best bots are locked in a dead mission and it wasn't even courteous enough to tell me it would lock the bots into that mission, unlike the way they are done in arena and raids.
    No it's not bs. Every player receives a warning that their bots will be locked in for 24 hours or until the mission has been completed. Every player accepts that penalty upon tapping ok.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,112
    edited April 16
    So the difficulty slider is a visual glitch look at your history of first day and you will see you actually ran what you selected
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 636
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    So the difficulty slider is a visual glitch look at your history of first day and you will see you actually ran what you selected

    but I don't think anyone got points or multipliers based on the higher difficulties right and the actual enemy bots were also the easiest difficulty?
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.