Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance Missions Discussion Thread (BETA RELEASE)

edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Hey Everybody! The newest mode to enter Forged to Fight is Alliance Missions! Grab your Alliance and embark on a perilous mission as you work together to defeat the Boss! All the information you need is here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/102/introducing-alliance-missions#latest

Questions? We've got answers! Discuss here.

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Last milestone is 4 million points at 500 points a fight... uhhhhh yea
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    Last milestone is 4 million points at 500 points a fight... uhhhhh yea

The points you get per fight is dictated by the difficulty of the opponent, which is tied to the difficulty level you selected. So, to score more points, you're going to have to choose a higher difficulty level.

That being said, it won't be possible to hit the Top Milestone in this instance, because this is only a 3 day event

EDIT: I mistakenly said difficulty of the map, when I mean to say the difficulty level.
  • Options
    Having my participating bots in the Alliance mission also be locked out of raids AND story mission is a very bad idea. At the snail's pace it takes to grind up bots I only have 4 at a "useful" level. Now that 3 of them are locked into the Alliance mission I can't raid for the Alliance event, and I can't grind story mode either. This is a major disappointment to me, and ensures I won't be participating in Alliance missions for a few months, when (presumably) I'll have more bots at a level I can do things with.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    This is how alliance quests will play out bots will be locked out as you grow your account easier it will
    Become to spare bots
  • Options
    The only time locking out bots makes sense to me is to prevent you from putting bots immediately on base defense. I can't think of any reason why Alliance mission bots shouldn't be used for raiding and story.
  • Options
    If you've played mcoc that's how it is. It's considered a quest so your bots are there till timer runs out or you clear it. Should be easy enough to clear right now
  • Options
    DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    edited March 2017
    Doesn't matter how easy something is if it's time-consuming as all hell. With only 5 energy, which takes an hour to regen per point?
  • Options
    The point is it makes you choose who your going to use for said events as more bots roll out and more things happen it will be apparent but ultimately alliance missions and whatever else they have planned is mainly aimed toward "end game" content and designed to gather resources to progress. If your bot is in a daily quest you cannot use on raid ect this is no different.

We have 13 bots available now I'm sure by release that will near double in short time and you will have plenty of bots ect. This is beta still and we are still testing for them. With 13 bots you can have 7 maxed bots defending base 3 raid attackers and 3 for alliance mission. So they gave us enough, you also have 2* and such that can be used on your daily quests not everything has to be run with r3 3*
  • Options
    Just having bots is a far cry from having them at a level that would make them useful. If you got a brand-new 3* bot, how long would it take to raise it up? You need time to grind ore, time to raid for sparks, time for class sparks... Even more time than that if your best bots are locked into an alliance mission.

At the moment my best bots are KO'd and they're STILL locked out, I can't even voluntarily leave the mission. So basically I can't play until the mission is over because I was still working on levelling those bots up, and there was no notification about a lockout. So thanks Kabam, see you in 3 days.
  • Options
    You can rank 3 a 3* bot in a day lol this won't be changed it's how it's always been it makes you pick what bots you use for what
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    The Alliance mission ended but my bots still show as on an Alliance mission (hence unavailable for anything else). Help?
  • Options
    Few issues noted if your in mission most time does not show other players clearing nodes nor unlinking until you close out or click to move ahead.

As well by my math these costs are steep, with mcoc endgame experience typically weekly donations are 150k gold for people with top tier champs ect. Here by my math to be at a challenging skill level will require 75k gold in donations half of what a game that's 3 years old with r5 4* champs is using
  • Options
    DaxD1000DaxD1000 Posts: 2
    Mustang, I totally agree. The gold requirement to run a map at a decent difficulty is outrageous considering how early in account development most our members are currently at.
  • Options
    nhsydnr513cr.png
    No leaderboard?
  • Options
    Thank you all for the feedback!

We're just introducing this new mode, and your feedback is being taken to the team. It's understandable that the gold requirements are a bit much at this time, but we also don't expect to see many players utilizing Harder Difficulties at this time.

As for Bots being locked out, we realize that at this time, most players do not have a lot of Bots to use in all modes. We're going to be discussing this soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for a little feedback I know not a lot are gonna run harder difficulties but same time those that want to push and better ourselves are... at least we do get majority back from clearing just steep upfront but my alliance is adjusting
  • Options
    Can we also get start times closer to 12 pst please
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I joined an alliance today so did not able to join alliance mission. can i become able to participate tomorrow?
  • Options
    You can't join when a mission is active but next one you can so yes tonight
  • Options
    Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Can the BB in the middle of the third tier get looked at? It instantly switches modes without cool down.
  • Options
    I noticed that first time frugalli haven't fought him since but assuming maybe at sig 99 which most the npc are it's no cooldown
  • Options
    Any ideas if we will have a leaderboard for this? Assuming just beta issue currently
  • Options
    Hey everybody! As you may know, the Global Launch of Transformers: Forged to Fight is next week! With the expected new players on their way, we're going to be putting a halt on Alliance Missions for a short time.

We wanted to give you all one more 5-Day Alliance Mission series. So starting today at 5pm PDT, we'll be launching the final series of Alliance Missions! So gather your allies, and take down Soundwave!
  • Options
    Hey everybody! Since this thread was referencing Alliance Missions during the Beta period, we're going to close it down. You can check out the new thread here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/379/alliance-missions-discussion-thread
This discussion has been closed.