Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

October Update Discussion Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• So finally a day without SPECIAL ITEM in the store .....guys this is bad you guys are already taking leaves.....lol
    Also fedup of seeing same arena everyday @kabam mike

Main reason is its hopeless to keep playing arena bacause you have bought 1 galvy 3* and also cannot dupe him .

And on the same time you cannot collect 100K so it’s already break your moral to play if that was not enough than this arena event . Also no more gold
    Didn’t even upgrade a single bot happily.

And today i have no reason to play this game may be i play day after tomorrow or when the AM starts .
    I
    The game is getting boring already guys
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So finally a day without SPECIAL ITEM in the store .....guys this is bad you guys are already taking leaves.....lol
    Also fedup of seeing same arena everyday @kabam mike

Main reason is its hopeless to keep playing arena bacause you have bought 1 galvy 3* and also cannot dupe him .

And on the same time you cannot collect 100K so it’s already break your moral to play if that was not enough than this arena event . Also no more gold
    Didn’t even upgrade a single bot happily.

And today i have no reason to play this game may be i play day after tomorrow or when the AM starts .
    I
    The game is getting boring already guys

Special item has been fixed. It was a bug.

You're getting one 3* and/or 4* Galvatron for free. Buy to dupe or wait until he's released into PBC. You can totally dupe him, you're just not willing to.

100k chips is perfectly achievable. You're only halfway through the month.

Alliance missions have been free for weeks. That's plenty of gold on top of arenas. Way better than donating and winning less gold income overall. What are you doing with yours if you have none?

Arena is your primary gold income. If you're not playing arena you can't really complain. Alliance missions (currently since they are free) and base collection is your secondary

It's nice to have a couple of days where I don't need to play constantly... What's the problem with that?

Anything else..?
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Yea Manthro is right, game is not perfect but the update has brought a lot of good stuff.

Also if you just by the 3* version without thinking ahead that's really your own fault. Think before you buy.
  • @Kabam Miike

Can you guys please repeat the 200 energon Raid event . Since the amount is very low in daily arena . 200 energon event once a week would be a better.

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike

Can you guys please repeat the 200 energon Raid event . Since the amount is very low in daily arena . 200 energon event once a week would be a better.

Better yet, the 80% off energon card deal. I'd buy that every time, no questions
  • @Kabam Miike, when and how can we expect new Mods to be released in the game? Because there are only a few Mods in the game, and lots of Bots.
    Also, can we expect 5* Bots to come already around 2018?
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Predacon_Order what’s up with you and others asking about 5* bots?? Players currently can only max out one 4* and that’s only possible if they beat ROK. 5* bots shouldn’t even be a discussion right now.
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Better yet, the 80% off energon card deal. I'd buy that every time, no questions

I'm sure they have the numbers to tell if business feasible, but if feedback matters yes the Energon card from a month ago was shockingly great.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Wait why was the crystal bounty rank changed on friday i got 3-10% reward and yesterday i got 8-12% reward why was the ranks changed?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Steelbane wrote: »
    Wait why was the crystal bounty rank changed on friday i got 3-10% reward and yesterday i got 8-12% reward why was the ranks changed?
    I was wondering the same. I got 11-20% on the previous one. So I thought I’d work harder on this one to try and make it into the next bracket. I more than doubled my score and ended up in the 8-12% one, but got half as much in rewards.

It’s a little discouraging.
    Yeah i was really confused. If i got the 3-10% reward again i could have had a 4 star crystal. Im just gonna use the raid store to buy 200 4 star shards
    I have to hope i can get the same amount of points i got yesterday
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yeah i was really confused. If i got the 3-10% reward again i could have had a 4 star crystal. Im just gonna use the raid store to buy 200 4 star shards

This is how "blind ranking" works. Say, a lot of people were unsatisfied with the result of the 1st Arena and worked even harder on the 2nd, pushing the bracket sky-high whist you thought it would be safe to rely on the same score. Duh. A Darwin world.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017

This is how "blind ranking" works. Say, a lot of people were unsatisfied with the result of the 1st Arena and worked even harder on the 2nd, pushing the bracket sky-high whist you thought it would be safe to rely on the same score. Duh. A Darwin world.

No, the problem he's talking about is that they removed the 3-10%, and 11-20% ranks (and so on) for the second day and changed it to 3-4%, 5-7%, 8-12%, 13-16%, 17-20% etc.

This results in the entire community getting far less, for far more effort than the old milestones, even if you divide it by 3 days instead of 2.

Except of course, for the top 4% who get more. The other 96% gets way less than they used to and have to play more and get more points for their less reward.

Something that will make 96% of players unhappy.. not a smart move.

No untrue, people played exactly the same amount as before. Friend of mine put in 600k both rounds, exact same place in the leaderboard.

They more then halfed the rewards! Just compare both:
    Before: 30% of all players got 4* shards
    Now: 12% of all players get 4* shards

Before: Top 10% got 650 shards
    Now: Top 3% got 650 shards

This is en epic nerf. And before you say it: This has an impact on the top 3%, too. Same amount of players are now competing for roughly half the resources. The cutoff for top 3% will rise a lot from this.

P.S.: This is probably worst for the newer players. The top 3% will feel the rising cutoffs, but let's say you have a roster that allows you to do 210k points a day:

Old system:
    Over two days you grind 420k giving you roughly 450 4* shard from milestones, missing out on the last milestone

New system (old brackets):
    Every day you put in 210k giving you 200 4* shard, 600 over three days. So you are happy, same effort, same rewards, more if you are willing to grind 3 days instead of two.

New system (new brackets):
    Every day you put in 210k, you get no 4* shards at all. You are not happy. Same effort, no rewards.

Sorry but that's a massive nerf.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    No, the problem he's talking about is that they removed the 3-10%, and 11-20% ranks (and so on) for the second day and changed it to 3-4%, 5-7%, 8-12%, 13-16%, 17-20% etc.
    That's true, must have missed it and another proof of "just when we start getting used to it, they nerf more to get our attention".

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    That's true, must have missed it and another proof of "just when we start getting used to it, they nerf more to get our attention".

yeah, sadly it caught me by surprise as well.. I assumed it was the same as the previous 2 days and didn't even think to check if Kabam had pulled a fast one... silly me. Realising when my rewards came in was not a positive experience, as I'm sure it was for the vast majority of the player base.
    Zapper wrote: »
    P.S.: This is probably worst for the newer players. The top 3% will feel the rising cutoffs, but let's say you have a roster that allows you to do 210k points a day:

Old system:
    Over two days you grind 420k giving you roughly 450 4* shard from milestones, missing out on the last milestone

New system (old brackets):
    Every day you put in 210k giving you 200 4* shard, 600 over three days. So you are happy, same effort, same rewards, more if you are willing to grind 3 days instead of two.

New system (new brackets):
    Every day you put in 210k, you get no 4* shards at all. You are not happy. Same effort, no rewards.

Sorry but that's a massive nerf.

Exactly right and well said.

What happened to the promises about not taking things away from players and not reducing the rewards people get for their efforts? They're categorically giving us less.. way, way less.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Kabam needs to send out additional rewards. If it was a mistake it should be fixed. If it was intentional it should have been announced.

It's bad enough that the money rewards are reduced (with still no correction) but then we have this issue.
    Yea well they confirmed it in another thread. Crystal Bounty is dead, not worth the effort anymore.

BTW.: Just for the sake of it Kabam. Yes you said you would change the brackets. You just forgot to mention that you would remove more then 50% of the 4* shards.

That's a tiny detail people might have found interesting.

Also you mentioned you will change the brackets so people get more gold. And then you removed 50% of the arena crystals.

@all please no word anymore that the rewards are bad or they might half them once again.
    Yea well they confirmed it in another thread. Crystal Bounty is dead, not worth the effort anymore.

BTW.: Just for the sake of it Kabam. Yes you said you would change the brackets. You just forgot to mention that you would remove more then 50% of the 4* shards.

That's a tiny detail people might have found interesting.

Also you mentioned you will change the brackets so people get more gold. And then you removed 50% of the arena crystals.

@all please no word anymore that the rewards are bad or they might half them once again.
    Yeah and i tried so hard everytime there is an crystal bounty please chnage
  • @Kabam Miike
    Thankyou i know you guys hear us and look into our complaints and wait for the time to come up with solutions.
    Yeah we player do get impatient sometimes but you guys never mind that. And respond so calmly. Thanks you for listening
    The rewards are awarded on time Now and everyday also Raid store are also showing cool stuff .
    So a little thanx for that.
    Also thank for looking into Alliance mission treasury donation and rewards on the same time .

And free for all is also good also the daily class rwrds.

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Ugh. We offer feedback and the solution is to basically halve the rewards like Zapper said.

Mods, what happened to not wanting to reduce the rewards but instead reward them in a different manner?

For me there is no arena worth doing anymore. I am sorely disappointed in this. Do a few autofights and rank for some small reward.

I really hope there is some addition coming to bring some life back to the game for the grinders. These changes are very bad imo.

Please don't take this opinion and use it as a reason for another change and reduction in arena.
  • cssskfihx5sm.png??

Can anyone explain me this why no trophies???!!!
  • cssskfihx5sm.png??

Can anyone explain me this why no trophies???!!!

It's Quintesson Base, no medal achievement and you can get sharkticon as opponent.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    @Kabam Miike are we gonna have time after the final Galvatron arena rank rewards are released to be able to buy Galvatron? I'm gonna just hit 100k when those ranks drop and want to know I'll have time to use them. Don't want to waste my time if Galvatron disappears at 8 am Thursday and ranks go out at 10 am Thursday
  • Bigbowlr wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are we gonna have time after the final Galvatron arena rank rewards are released to be able to buy Galvatron? I'm gonna just hit 100k when those ranks drop and want to know I'll have time to use them. Don't want to waste my time if Galvatron disappears at 8 am Thursday and ranks go out at 10 am Thursday

While you won't be able to earn any more Galvatron Chips after November 2nd, you'll still be able to spend your Galvatron Chips until November 9th at 5 am Pacific Time!
  • KingOfPainKingOfPain Posts: 91
    edited November 2017

While you won't be able to earn any more Galvatron Chips after November 2nd, you'll still be able to spend your Galvatron Chips until November 9th at 5 am Pacific Time!

Appreciate you guys making this change. Wish you could have taken the 30s to respond to my suggestion of doing this 3 months ago, or giving us back all the other bot chips that got lost if you get busy and didn't get to cash them in right on the dot (hot rod, drift, megatron, grimlock, wasp, etc). And I'm someone who hasn't missed a login day in something like 5-6 months.