Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers Forged to Fight: 1 Year Anniversary, New Content, New Features, and Much More!

Comments

• DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Can you put the word in that those repair kits in the Map 3 crystals needs to go?

It's hard enough to work towards a T3 without your two crystals coming up like this.

d46wzy1c33wd.png

I'll trade you crystal pulls haha all I've been getting lately is t3c essence
  • DeePrime wrote: »
    Can you put the word in that those repair kits in the Map 3 crystals needs to go?

It's hard enough to work towards a T3 without your two crystals coming up like this.

d46wzy1c33wd.png

I'll trade you crystal pulls haha all I've been getting lately is t3c essence

Hellz YEAH! LOL without a 2nd though as I have an access of these in my overflow container.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I have been waiting for this!!!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    5 stars are in da house!!!
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited March 2018
    are you kidding ? those things are the only half worth while rewards in those crystals. especially the revives.
    the rest of the rewards are complete garbage and a sad joke.

d46wzy1c33wd.png

• Davien wrote: »
    when will this patch drop @Kabam Miike ? Any estimated date and time?

I don't have exact details yet, but it's aimed for the first week of April, to coincide with our 1 year anniversary.
  • Rezident_WeevilRezident_Weevil Posts: 77
    edited March 2018
    @Kabam Miike

Firstly - YAAY! :)
    Secondly - any improvements to or replacement of the current horrific Chat system in the Anniversary update?
    #pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes
  • any improvements to or replacement of the current horrific Chat system
    @Rezident_Weevil there are pretty good alternatives around, i'm sure you know and use already.
    Why not let the devs focus on the GAMEPLAY and content ?
  • any improvements to or replacement of the current horrific Chat system
    @Rezident_Weevil there are pretty good alternatives around, i'm sure you know and use already.
    Why not let the devs focus on the GAMEPLAY and content ?

Chill out grumpy boots :smile: It's hardly much to ask for a functioning communication system. Besides, a lot of people I've spoken to don't like or even refuse to use the external alternatives. Which is fair enough. IMO they shouldn't have to. I expect it is probably one of the most requested fixes so it's only fair to ask...
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    Are you going to add a graphic quality slider so we can finally choose the balance between performance and quality instead of the game telling players what's the best for them?
  • new on this game and’ve been waiting to play this for some time, kabam did a great job on this mobile TF game, an exquisite design. it’s also satifying for a staunch transformers’ fan to it thrives
  • UHCNetUHCNet Posts: 1
    Please dont make it like Marvel Contest Of Champions.I like this game a lot please improve tftf.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm curious to see how many retired top tier players come back for 5* bots
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Guess who’s on his way back ;)
  • Tough wrote: »

Yea long time no see toughnut
  • Tough wrote: »

Who?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

- The maximum "Helps" to fulfill at once has increased to 18, up from 12.

Why not just have it help all? Is it a technical limitation?
  • xxSkidsxxxxSkidsxx Posts: 28
    Bacterium wrote: »
    For the special anniversary reward, what exact date do you check this with

If you were here during our Beta, or joined before the release of 1.1 (which was May 2017) then you'll receive the Anniversary Relic!

I know I signed up for the preregister but I don't know the exact date I started playing. Is there a way for me to check ? @Kabam Miike
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    SaYnT wrote: »
    Releasing the same bot as a stronger version doesn't add anything "new" to the game, it's just more of the same grind to try and get one, and then impossible to upgrade.

I have been saying this since the beginning of time... There has to be other ways to improve a game without expanding the Tier of Roster
    Darm0k wrote: »

- The maximum "Helps" to fulfill at once has increased to 18, up from 12.

Why not just have it help all? Is it a technical limitation?

Yes, This is a technical limitation
  • I remember it going live in June in America. Because I searched everyday for it on the App Store. When I heard it finally got released, it was June.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I joined in Beta in November 2016
    I remember it going live in June in America. Because I searched everyday for it on the App Store. When I heard it finally got released, it was June.
    Game went live in April
  • Thanks for making available the milestones in arenas
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Davien wrote: »
    when will this patch drop @Kabam Miike ? Any estimated date and time?

I don't have exact details yet, but it's aimed for the first week of April, to coincide with our 1 year anniversary.

Thanks for the info!
    Thanks for making available the milestones in arenas

Yup +1 this.. and also thanks for bringing on autoplay in Raids! Much needed when vs those stupid low rating bases! This will teach them!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just wondering, if the update release is targeted for the first week of April, how will it affect the spotlight missions? Looking at how many days left there are for the Kickback missions, seems that it will go past the first week.
    Will this update include less lag? What about less heat from my phone? What about less phone seizures?
  • TKO wrote: »
    Will this update include less lag? What about less heat from my phone? What about less phone seizures?

I enjoy the heated phone, it keeps my hands warm in the freezing Florida winters.