Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers Forged to Fight: 1 Year Anniversary, New Content, New Features, and Much More!

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The update notes in the App Store mentioned something about a hard level for the two daily missions, but I don’t see it listed in the release notes here in the forums. Is this something that was planned, but taken out or something that’ll show up later?
  • Hey Mike,

The raid store was supposed to have two featured items. I have seen only 1 item as of today. Is there a delay in implementing this? How long would it take?

Additionally, how about that hard mode on daily missions? Daily missions have got too boring off late to be honest.

Loving the update nonetheless.

Regards.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Titan6150 wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

The raid store was supposed to have two featured items. I have seen only 1 item as of today. Is there a delay in implementing this? How long would it take?

Additionally, how about that hard mode on daily missions? Daily missions have got too boring off late to be honest.

Regards.

It was mentioned that it was going to start Thursday (today).
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Titan6150 wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

Regards.
    In a earlier post it was stated that the two raid store item goes live today, the actual anniversary date of the game, 10 am pacific.
  • xxSkidsxxxxSkidsxx Posts: 28
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary Commanders!

In this one year, you've all opened millions of crystals, started thousands of Alliances, and duked it out for 39 new bots! To celebrate all that has happened in this year, we've made a video that we'd like to share with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkkmDCScho

Thank you, thank you, thank you! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Nathen14 wrote: »
    Ok ok just dump the updates on us all now already, the waiting is killing us all slowly!!

They are waiting those xp boosts to expired

m3qnvznv7la3.png

Yeah, I was wondering the point of giving them so early with so many people already maxed and unable to use them before they expire...
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary Commanders!

In this one year, you've all opened millions of crystals, started thousands of Alliances, and duked it out for 39 new bots! To celebrate all that has happened in this year, we've made a video that we'd like to share with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmkkmDCScho

5* hound eh? (please don’t add 5* hound)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Happy Anniversary!
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    That was a awesome video! It’s been a great ride
  • Electra99Electra99 Posts: 14
    Thanks for a great year, Kabam♥️
    LIKE WHOLE BUNCH!!!
  • Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    edited April 2018

Why does the video show a 5 star hound? Is that coming?
    PLEASE no 5 star hound!
    I'm paranoid already that my first 5* will be arcee. Sad.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kaled @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs
    Game Transforms forge to fight is getting close every 5 minutes.
    My phone is a Samsung Note 8.
    It get close In the middle of a battle, and there is not auto fight options in Raid mode
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kaled @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs
    Game Transforms forge to fight is getting close every 5 minutes.
    My phone is a Samsung Note 8.
    It get close In the middle of a battle, and there is not auto fight options in Raid mode

try moving some of your bigger app data/cache to a sd storage. I had the same issue but once I free up space, it's running a lot better now
  • I'm loving the update! It's so much better now that you added easier ways of getting higher level bots and upgrading them. Some members in my alliance just were too busy to grind the crystal bounty arena or they autoplay the spotlight missions with their 3* bots so they would never be able to 100% explore to get those upgrade materials. I like the achievements and objectives, raid store updates with tier2 alpha and tier3 basic, etc. Thanks to the new achievements, some members finally get their first 4* after playing for the full year, mostly casual autoplay. It's so much more enjoyable than the stale hopes of opening a 4* from a premium bot crystal.
    Thanks, Kabam!
  • I was wondering if with the new 5-star bots the Crystal Bounty Arenas will be updated, allowing people to get some 5-star shards from them too.
    Any info on master mode yet? It’s coming on thursday
  • edited April 2018

Will have the new Spotlight Mission announcement up today! It will include information on the Master Difficulty level.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    In a few min? I see you’re online miike ;)

Will have the new Spotlight Mission announcement up today! It will include information on the Master Difficulty level.

Thanks!
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Commanders!

- Raid matchmaking has been updated to give fewer Quintesson encounters.

Is there a bug in this? I just did 3 raids and got Quint bases 3 times in a row. Plus they've been amped up a ton. There were about 150% of the strength of player bases I normally see at my medal count. Not fun.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I got 3 bases in a row too.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Still lots of Q bases. This was while I was going for 2500 medals

ru43625xh2eh.jpeg
    fwpm3z8ux72z.jpeg
    pyvefidnj34v.png
  • Rework wrote: »
    Commanders!

- Raid matchmaking has been updated to give fewer Quintesson encounters.

Is there a bug in this? I just did 3 raids and got Quint bases 3 times in a row. Plus they've been amped up a ton. There were about 150% of the strength of player bases I normally see at my medal count. Not fun.

Quint bases are calibrated to your account strength, not your raid medal pool. As far as I know they've always been like that. That's probably an unintentional side effect of whatever code generates them. The only people this affects are those that intentionally lose raids to keep their medal count low so they pull easier bases.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    edited April 2018
    Forging 4* Sharkticon rank 2 into a 5* bot gives what ??
    650 Sharkticon FOUR STAR shards !!
    Seriously ? It’s mean from kabam @Kabam Miike
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Zang wrote: »
    Forging 4* Sharkticon rank 2 into a 5* bot gives what ??
    650 Sharkticon FOUR STAR shards !!
    Seriously ? It’s mean from kabam @Kabam Miike

They already said not to forge your 4* sharks yet because there are no 5* sharks
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    I didn’t expect 5* shark but regular 5* shards
    Whatever shark or not it’s a 4* and forging a 4* should gives an upper tier shards instead of 1/3 of the same tier bot
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Whatever shark or not it’s a 4* and forging a 4* should gives an upper tier shards instead of 1/3 of the same tier bot

"Should" is an assumption that may or may not be true. Especially when Miike clearly stated no. Should forging over 100 be warned? No. Should Demotron crit with 20 or more Impair Charges on OPL (when the probability reaches 100%? No. Keep an eye on forum. It is the best thing you can do.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I don't think you should blame kabam on this matter.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246

Nope... Miike stated you will get NOTHING. Your fault for thinking otherwise