Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers Forged to Fight: 1 Year Anniversary, New Content, New Features, and Much More!

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    TKO wrote: »
    Will this update include less lag? What about less heat from my phone? What about less phone seizures?

I enjoy the heated phone, it keeps my hands warm in the freezing Florida winters.

Bro.. I so agree with you. NYC gets really cold! But... Summer will be here soon and heated phone in the sweaty hot weather... That just doesn't mix well.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Exploding phones in the summer, yah!
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Revenge of the king is new chapter on legend of Cybertron.
    So is it same type as legend of labyrinth in mcoc.not in content but in category or will it have same rating champ as ruler of kaonor will have higher difference
  • Thanks for making available milestones for arenas
  • Oprime3rdOprime3rd Posts: 25
    iuJacob wrote: »

No sorry I don't think. That will work cause every character should have their own specials (except sharks)
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Just wondering, if the update release is targeted for the first week of April, how will it affect the spotlight missions? Looking at how many days left there are for the Kickback missions, seems that it will go past the first week.

It will have no effect on the Kickback Spotlight! We sometimes release new Versions of the game before the next Spotlight is ready to start.
  • I just realized it's going to be a long time before I can start forging 4*s to get a 5* :(
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    How about a special 1 year anniversary bot AND the usual monthly spotlight bot?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Just wondering, if the update release is targeted for the first week of April, how will it affect the spotlight missions? Looking at how many days left there are for the Kickback missions, seems that it will go past the first week.

It will have no effect on the Kickback Spotlight! We sometimes release new Versions of the game before the next Spotlight is ready to start.

Oh okay. So I guess no master level till next one (but I was actually hoping for a toning down of expert :) )
  • St0rmCr0wSt0rmCr0w Posts: 25
    xxSkidsxx wrote: »
    Bacterium wrote: »
    For the special anniversary reward, what exact date do you check this with

If you were here during our Beta, or joined before the release of 1.1 (which was May 2017) then you'll receive the Anniversary Relic!

I know I signed up for the preregister but I don't know the exact date I started playing. Is there a way for me to check ? @Kabam Miike

If you have ios, you can go into your iTunes account and look up purchase history for the months surrounding April to see when you downloaded it
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Uh oh
  • This is awesome. It would be interesting & more fun to play the game with lot of new features getting added and lot of options to gather required resources for upgrading 4 & 5 star bots.
  • SysshockSysshock Posts: 22
    St0rmCr0w wrote: »
    xxSkidsxx wrote: »
    Bacterium wrote: »
    For the special anniversary reward, what exact date do you check this with

If you were here during our Beta, or joined before the release of 1.1 (which was May 2017) then you'll receive the Anniversary Relic!

I know I signed up for the preregister but I don't know the exact date I started playing. Is there a way for me to check ? @Kabam Miike

If you have ios, you can go into your iTunes account and look up purchase history for the months surrounding April to see when you downloaded it

thank you, I was wondering when I started playing and it was in april of 2017.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Perfect time to add five stars, remember 5* shards will be severely hard to get and we prolly won’t be able to form a 5* crystal until maybe July or August. And then ranking them up is another thing, prolly 2 T3C for R2. It’s not like once you get a 5* you become god and take control of Kabam, it’s balanced ;)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Biomechron wrote: »
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    The high end players are capped on bots because there isn't enough to do with powerful bots. Give people a reason to level more than 3 bots and maybe it would give high end players something to do instead of getting bored with leveling yet another r5 bot for nothing.

Changing the scale by introducing 5* bots is the wrong move if we're all just going to meet back up here 1 year from now with nothing to do beyond our 3 maxed 5* bots.

Sorry, but what would you suggest would be the reward for all that new challenging content then? I don't believe the high end players would be satisfied putting in the time, work and/or money if all they got was another 4* resource to put on the pile. Regardless of how fun and challenging the new content was.

Sorry, I dipped out before, because I need a break from this game, but...

Clearly you are missing the point. I was saying that instead of just giving us high end players the same script different year, put in a new game mode that requires the use of more of your bots so you actually have to develop more than 3 bots. Obviously they would have to make the new game mode fun or what's the point. For many of us that play at the top level, collection has zero to do with the game... it is all about competition and achievement.

Let me ask you this -- what's the difference between another 4* resource that goes in to a bot you need for a new game mode vs another resource to go in to a 5* bot to play the same exact game modes that we have today 1 year from now? For me, there's nothing left to do in the game, and moving the bar around doesn't change that, all it does is make me have to work hard all over again just to get back to the same exact spot I'm in today.

Or we can just clap our hands at blah updates and keep running the rat race...

I see what what you're saying. Expand the game laterally instead of vertically.
  • SanjaySanjay Posts: 14
    Im so excited maiike
  • I think bots should be stronger then they receive when you forge other bots to make them even stronger. I'd say add shards to a reward for forging them which forces people to grind harder so their bots reach the full potential of their abilities. Good job on the Vs mode.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Nathen14 wrote: »
    Ok ok just dump the updates on us all now already, the waiting is killing us all slowly!!

They are waiting those xp boosts to expired

m3qnvznv7la3.png

• Mufc14 wrote: »
    Ok ok just dump the updates on us all now already, the waiting is killing us all slowly!!

m3qnvznv7la3.png

Yeah, I was wondering the point of giving them so early with so many people already maxed and unable to use them before they expire...
  • Mufc14 wrote: »

m3qnvznv7la3.png

Sold mine a few days back, no need to rush through to get to 55 as who knows how long before the bump to 60 happens.
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    Hey Mike.
    With the away missions granting better rewards it made me ask;
    What about the expiration time in away missions?
    Will they be be at a two hour time limit?
    Also, will we be able to start more than one mission at a time?
    I think this will be a key option as our roster increases
  • Ares wrote: »
    Hey Mike.

Hey there!

We've increased the rewards for this update. All other functionalities you are asking about have not been changed at this time.
  • Ares wrote: »
    Hey Mike.

Hey there!

We've increased the rewards for this update. All other functionalities you are asking about have not been changed at this time.

So far it's still giving me the same old away missions, including arena chips. Will have my second away mission refresh (after updating) in about a half hour.
  • I don't know how anyone else feels but i am super psyched on the update so far, everything got a freshen up, and I know there is more to come with the new spotlight mission and when the arena milestones return.
    Just wanted to say thanks for a good one.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited April 2018
    Oprime3rd wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »

No sorry I don't think. That will work cause every character should have their own specials (except sharks)

I think you misunderstand the concept here.
    The idea isn’t to make brand new characters and give them the same specials, it’s re-colouring/re-shaping the same characters into their different incarnations they’ve had throughout the years.

This would just give you the option to switch your already aquired character to a different look of your choice.

• MknellMknell Posts: 2
    Commanders!

On April 5th 2017, Transformers: Forged to Fight was launched Worldwide! It’s been just under a year since then, and so much has happened in New Quintessa! From lots of new Bots to completely changing Game Modes, our first year was full of new additions and constant change.

This is already a lot to take in, but there’s still more on the way!

- The Raid Store has been updated with new items, including Tier 3 Basic Essence and Tier 2 Alpha Essence.
    - Auto Fight functionality has been enabled for Raids.
    - Away Missions have been completely overhauled, adding new rewards and challenge.
    - Raid matchmaking has been updated to give fewer Quintesson encounters.
    - Medium Level Difficulty Dailies now run on Sunday as well
    - The maximum friends has increased to 50, up from 25.
    - The maximum "Helps" to fulfill at once has increased to 18, up from 12.
    - Tier 2 Class Sparks can now be sold for Tier 3 Class Spark Essence.

@Kabam Miike I noticed some of these are working but the Auto Fight functionality has been enabled for Raids doesn't seem to be there yet, when will this be active?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    please make Raid Blitz return.. since 4* shards are now common. Helping us get 100% easier + more points will make it more fun for everyone. Some alliances are very strict about point contribution - 1/18 of 350k points = 18k points each person.. it's stupidly hard for any casual or less hardcore player to reach that score in a week's time. Don't believe try it out yourselves devs... basically have to raid 9-12 times a day to reach there.
  • UmerrockUmerrock Posts: 29
    i really like everything about the new update and interesting events and missions being added although the only down side for me has been not getting the Anniversary Relic. I been around a long time maybe not since beta but still from the early time. Please extend the pool @Kabam.