Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Scout Jazz Confirmed - I smell another Exclusive Bot

Well, at least it will stop all the Jazz threads on the forum lol.

Comments

• dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    I can do nothing but laugh at this oops.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I don’t understand... where is the confirmation?

And speaking of exclusive bots, please release another Bumblebee Energon deal, Kabam. Thanks! :)
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    He’s in the list of bots in the game now. Since it’s early for the feature it’s likely he’s another exclusive coming with AM update.
    kranders wrote: »
    He’s in the list of bots in the game now. Since it’s early for the feature it’s likely he’s another exclusive coming with AM update.

Oh, alright. I know he’s in the game files, it’s just a matter of when he’ll be arriving. And of course they make the most requested character for the game to be an exclusive :|
    Synthwave wrote: »
    7vwh9rmtmsdm.png

That creaking, groaning sound is me opening my wallet.

That face... it’s beautiful...
    cioo77q6j3i3.gif

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm surprised @Kabam Miike didn't sneak a forum avatar of him onto the website while no one was looking.
    I don't wanna get in trouble by posting any of his abilities, sig, and synergies, but he looks awesome.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Well, at least it will stop all the Jazz threads on the forum lol.

No, Now we can make forum threads about how AWESOME it is to have JAZZ in the game!!!

:smile::smile::smile:
  • MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    Finally. Bloody hell lol
    I'm surprised @Kabam Miike didn't sneak a forum avatar of him onto the website while no one was looking.

I agree....some cryptic @Kabam Miike comment of sorts would be expected. Is he dropping the ball? :wink:
    edited May 2018
    The Kabam executive boardroom, tomorrow afternoon:

tenor.gif?itemid=5178207
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I don't see why everyone wants a bot that basically didn't do anything but die in the first movie - he was rubbish. "this looks like a good place to kick it" ergh, not even mildly funny
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I don't see why everyone wants a bot that basically didn't do anything but die in the first movie - he was rubbish. "this looks like a good place to kick it" ergh, not even mildly funny

It’s not Bayformer Jazz.
    Both Jazz's died ignoble deaths lol. One got ripped in half by Megatron, the other got hoovered up by Unicron's sphincter.
    7vwh9rmtmsdm.png

That creaking, groaning sound you hear is me opening my wallet.

I am assuming this is what he looks like??
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    go to your bot list, scroll down, you'll see him grayed out.
    sabre_777 wrote: »

I agree....some cryptic @Kabam Miike comment of sorts would be expected. Is he dropping the ball? :wink:

One of the other mods did drop a hint a week or two ago. It seemed a bit vague at the time, so I wasn’t 100% sure.
  • sabre_777 wrote: »

Or maybe I'm just getting more cryptic with my hints :wink:

28gylmm5spgc.png
    that's a pretty obscure clue, but I salute you, @Kabam Miike

One might even say you have a real Shine to you.

28gylmm5spgc.png

I THOUGHT the thread title changed yesterday.

28gylmm5spgc.png

Touche'
  • JmdJmd Posts: 45
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for Jazz, Kabam! =D
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Actually, Jazz made it out in one piece!

I personally like to think that the writers spared him to honor Scatman, who was too ill to voice him any more after the movie. :(
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    iuJacob wrote: »

28gylmm5spgc.png

I THOUGHT the thread title changed yesterday.

I knew it changed! I thought I was going crazy
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    I smell another cash grab
    Jmd wrote: »
    Thanks for Jazz, Kabam! =D
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Actually, Jazz made it out in one piece!

I personally like to think that the writers spared him to honor Scatman, who was too ill to voice him any more after the movie. :(

Rumours say, but it has never been confirmed. Daniel wanted to save Spike, and in the process, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Jazz just happened to be in the same situation. I’m just happy Daniel saved them all :)
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    It's nice to be getting Jazz but another scout that will be 9 total now when he's added and we just got a scout this month 2 Scouts in a row Idk but glad we finally got some proof he's coming soon and if he is in June what a nice birthday present for me :smiley:
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    I posted this on the character suggestion thread but the same person keeps spamming ideas so it got lost. Here is what i said.
    A lot of people are asking for jazz so here we go (this is my first time doing this
    hv9h8w9w2icn.jpeg
    Jazz (G1)
    Class: Tactitian
    Faction: Autobot

Passive:
    - Jazz has a 45% chance to evade for 4 seconds after he has been knocked down due to his special forces knowledge.

-Range Attacks: Once the enemy is amour broken, jazz has the chance to bleed his opponents if he has a precision buff for his ranged attacks.

Light melee:
    Jazz’s combat knowledge allows him to stike quick (Like Mirrage and Sideswipe)

Medium:
    Jazz’s strength allows him to strike hard but sluggish ending in a roundhouse kick.

Heavies:
    -Animation- The way Jazz transforms is like a dance move (Like FOC) and rams the opponent (Like G1 Prime)
    - every time jazz connects his heavy, he armour breaks his opponent.
    - If jazz misses, he gets a precision buff.

- Sp1
    - Animation: With his grapple, jazz launches it at his enemy bringing them back to him (Just picture Mortal Kombat scorpions “ GET OVER HERE!”).
    - If special conects, it gives the opponent a 2 second stun

Sp2
    -Animation: Jazz Whips out his gun and shoots opponent, then uses his grapple to bring the opponent to him to give the opponet a punch that launches the enemy back
    - The Range part of the special two give them a attack debuff.
    - The punch at the end gives the opponent a armour debuff

Sp3
    -Animation: Jazz uses his grapple to launch at the enemy and kick them to the face (While grappling). Once the enemy is in the air from the kick, jazz lanches his grapple again and this time flicks the grapple to the ground causing the enemy to face plant
    - Jazz’s special 3 causes a perminant armour debuff which enemies can not gain an armour buff from anymore.
    - it also has a 25% chance to cause a power drain for each armour debuff the enemy has while Sp3 is active

Signature: every time the enemy has an armour debuff, jazz has a 40% chance to give a debuff that he has to them from the last hit of a melee.
    E.g: If jazz has a bleed, he can give that bleed to the opponent who is armour broken.

Synergies
    -Enforcers
    Jazz
    Prowl
    Ultra Magnus

Every time that the enforcers dodge a combo, they get a melee for 5 seconds

Thats it for that. This was my first time doing something like this. Let me know what you think