Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Scout Jazz Confirmed - I smell another Exclusive Bot

Comments

• Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    sabre_777 wrote: »
    All I can hope is that he has his own special Buffs and a lot of dance fighting style. Hopefully his sp3 is gonna be epic a bunch of break dancing. I love dancers and he better be EVADING CRAZY BECAUSE IMMA GAMBLE MY ENERGON FOR THIS HOT BOT!!!

I don't care so much if he dances or not. Special buffs/rebuffs would be nice as well as some powerful specials and good synergies with other g1 bots

Look through your existing bots, it lists a lot of the synergies there. Grimlock, OG Prime, Prowl are a few on that list he goes with.
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    SaYnT wrote: »
    All I can hope is that he has his own special Buffs and a lot of dance fighting style. Hopefully his sp3 is gonna be epic a bunch of break dancing. I love dancers and he better be EVADING CRAZY BECAUSE IMMA GAMBLE MY ENERGON FOR THIS HOT BOT!!!

I don't care so much if he dances or not. Special buffs/rebuffs would be nice as well as some powerful specials and good synergies with other g1 bots

Look through your existing bots, it lists a lot of the synergies there. Grimlock, OG Prime, Prowl are a few on that list he goes with.

I don't see a Prowl synergy. Grimlock, OG Prime and Starsceeam I saw. THANKS!!
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    SaYnT wrote: »

I don't see a Prowl synergy. Grimlock, OG Prime and Starsceeam I saw. THANKS!!

yeah sorry, I was also looking at Prowl with OG Prime.. mixed that up.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jazz synergies:
    a6qaxqs80r11.png
    1p0m461z4dor.png
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    Synergy +8% attack rating with bludgeon
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Why does jazz not have synergy with sideswipe and blaster?
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    why would they have synergy? Blaster wasn't in Bayformers
  • Options
    MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    DaveJL wrote: »

..... dude the Blaster that’s in game right now is from G1. Same with jazz

but I partly agree with you, Blaster and Jazz never had any real chemistry (surprisingly) Blaster is only known for admiring jazz’s love for music and earth pop culture. Jazz even danced to him in the G1 cartoon. But other han that no use in him having a synergy
  • Options
    DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Bring out better bots Jazz isn’t exciting
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

lol. Can you name an exciting bot you'd like to have in the game instead of just saying Jazz isn't exciting?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »

lol. Can you name an exciting bot you'd like to have in the game instead of just saying Jazz isn't exciting?

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

Just a few of these guys/gals could use a spot
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

Are you just trolling people at this point?
    You must be.
  • Options

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

I will always agree that we need more Beast Wars characters, but the people who are fans of G1 and the movie stuff deserve to be catered to aswell. This game is supposed to span multiple generations, remember?
  • Options
    iuJacob wrote: »

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

I will always agree that we need more Beast Wars characters, but the people who are fans of G1 and the movie stuff deserve to be catered to aswell. This game is supposed to span multiple generations, remember?

I understand that but Jazz tho cmon megaton ripped him in half in the movie haha bring out the thick boys
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

I understand that but Jazz tho cmon megaton ripped him in half in the movie haha bring out the thick boys

This guy didn’t get ripped in half.
    4w7kwic8zgu0.jpeg
    But this guy, did.
    pjtsre53vvd7.jpeg

Now, let’s put a Beast Wars character in Jazz’s place. Megatron could do more than rip them in two...
  • Options
    sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

Jazz has charisma, charm and style. That's why myself and others have been pining away for him. Just be happy for us this coming month and look ahead to the next month so you can get a bot with more spikes, claws, kung fu death grips, corrosive breath attacks or whatever you are looking for from that bunch. :wink:
  • Options
    Why are there so many people who don’t know about Jazz beyond his Bay movie appearance?

Not to mention his icon is literally IN the game right now and it’s clearly NOT that version.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

For the 8276th+ time in this thread, it’s NOT movie Jazz. How can anyone look at his icon and possibly think it’s the same one?
  • Options
    Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Why are there so many people who don’t know about Jazz beyond his Bay movie appearance?

Not to mention his icon is literally IN the game right now and it’s clearly NOT that version.

Why couldn't you geewuners understand the mighty movieverse, savior of the whole TF franchise, if not the movie industry?
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

You should really check out the IDW comics; while it doesn't contain all the Beast Wars characters, it does contain a few who make it into the stories. I won't post any links here, but there are websites that allow you to read all 300+ issues that have come out so far and other websites that give you the reading order for them. I highly recommend checking them out, as it takes all the G1/G2 characters and removes them from their cartoon-y origins and gives them very intriguing backgrounds, conflicts, and storylines that will appeal to any Transformers fan. When I discovered them last fall, I ran through all 300+ issues in about 3 months, they were that good and it'll make you appreciate the whole Transformers pantheon in a fresh new way (Jazz included!).
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

You should really check out the IDW comics; while it doesn't contain all the Beast Wars characters, it does contain a few who make it into the stories. I won't post any links here, but there are websites that allow you to read all 300+ issues that have come out so far and other websites that give you the reading order for them. I highly recommend checking them out, as it takes all the G1/G2 characters and removes them from their cartoon-y origins and gives them very intriguing backgrounds, conflicts, and storylines that will appeal to any Transformers fan. When I discovered them last fall, I ran through all 300+ issues in about 3 months, they were that good and it'll make you appreciate the whole Transformers pantheon in a fresh new way (Jazz included!).

Yes, I completely agree. There’s quite a lot to go through however, as IDW’s Transformers is probably one of the most expansive/largest continuities to date.

Although having said that, IDW’s Transformers Continuity will be seeing a reboot during sometime in the Fall. So, I guess it may be beneficial for newcomers just starting to get into the mix!

My top recommendations for those who are looking begin somewhere consist of:

The Transformers: All Hail Megatron

The Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2012)

The Transformers: More than Meets the Eye

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    THE JAZZ POSTS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!...wait...MOVIEVERSE JAZZ AHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! XD

Oh no my friend.... they have only begun....

rvtqrt0lxypp.jpg

NOOOOOOOO! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! but me and a few others are gonna get in an escape pod and eat tacos
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

Since a few others have quoted this and i think missed the point, we already have cheetor, rhinox, dinobot, primal and wasp, yes a few more would be cool, however lets give the “bayformer” fans and g1 fans a bone too... i am personally a transformers fan in general. My favorite of all is movie bee, (obviously) but i have my favorites from all the different continuities, as far as beast wars id like to see depth charge, rampage and ravage, however following the storyline the game is screwing with scale, the maximals and predacons were timy compared to prime and the others when they found the ark. Also if you have ever paid attention to the movies prime is twice as tall as the other bots, save megs and some of the decepticons and sentinel prime. In dark of the moon when the autobots were loading to leave prime walked past bee and bee was barely waist high to prime, even in tlk bee was much smaller than prime
  • Options

d7dsad1xm3ti.jpeg
    9yngqk3y5pdl.jpeg

Not only beast Wars. BUT PREDACONS
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited June 2018
    I'm surprised @Kabam Miike didn't sneak a forum avatar of him onto the website while no one was looking.

I agree....some cryptic @Kabam Miike comment of sorts would be expected. Is he dropping the ball? :wink:

Or maybe I'm just getting more cryptic with my hints :wink:

28gylmm5spgc.png

I don't get it

Don't worry, it's just typical @Kabam Miike stuff. Guy is straight outta the Twilight Zone; always acting all Cuckoo and stuff. His clues are just a bunch of phooey anyway.

Just you wait until next month! I'm already starting to plan out something super elaborate.

is this the first clue?

super elaborate guys - what does it refer to??

Oh, no. Not yet. I don't actually have anything planned yet.... Jazz isn't even out yet, you gotta give me some time!

ok guys, TIME. The word TIME is the second clue

iggkibff3us9.gif

EDIT: Vector Prime?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

I don’t know Jazz beyond the Geewun appearance, how long was he in the Bayformers horror movie? 1 minute? He did nothing and got torn in half by Megatron, I literally forgot about him after the movie ended.
    Movie Jazz had no personality, no strength, no specialities. He’s just a completely bland, uninteresting character, just like 90% of the Bayverse bots
  • Options

Are you just trolling people at this point?
    You must be.

mayyyybe
  • Options
    Y2K wrote: »

Why couldn't you geewuners understand the mighty movieverse, savior of the whole TF franchise, if not the movie industry?

I’m promise you I am not a ‘geewunner’... G1 was over by the time I entered this world. Beast Wars was my entrance into Transformers.

Gunz0 wrote: »

I don’t know Jazz beyond the Geewun appearance, how long was he in the Bayformers horror movie? 1 minute? He did nothing and got torn in half by Megatron, I literally forgot about him after the movie ended.
    Movie Jazz had no personality, no strength, no specialities. He’s just a completely bland, uninteresting character, just like 90% of the Bayverse bots

I wasn’t defending Bay Jazz. I have no feelings on him whatsoever. What I was referring to was the people in this and other threads asking things like ‘why is the he going to be in the game when all he did was get ripped in half?’... like they don’t know he was a character before 2007.... further more, the icon in the game looks nothing like the Bay version... so why do they assume it is???
  • Options
    I think the eyes look more like the Bayformers version