Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Meme Thread

Comments

• Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    6e0rnsfbwpor.jpeg
    This was Unicrons plan in the G1 movie all along.
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    6e0rnsfbwpor.jpeg
    This was Unicrons plan in the G1 movie all along.

But I mean...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    p8asvgrnf1kx.jpg

Bumblebee and Charlie Watson's relationship was closer than you think
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Every Starscream besides Armada

il7cxtdlq26f.gif
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Every time you deal with a Kabam Support ticket
    b6sfnv1e5i15.png
  • uynbvy25z4el.jpeg
  • 7r3ggc8gqwzi.jpeg
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited August 2019
    iyvr82flu3b0.jpg
    Now this is an Avengers level threat

411vn7k2vaye.jpg
    Hate it or like it, she's spitting facts
  • elsptky1zyje.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

411vn7k2vaye.jpg

Except Hound
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Gunz0 wrote: »

411vn7k2vaye.jpg

Except Hound

Hound is still better than sideswipe
  • 33a6gsolwx31.png
    Leave prowl’s search history alone ratchet... probably be better for all of us
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    PUNchliner wrote: »
    33a6gsolwx31.png

Lol, this is what incognito is for
    7yxmw3pgza9u.gif
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    33a6gsolwx31.png

Lol, this is what incognito is for
    7yxmw3pgza9u.gif
    Ahh... comedy
  • 146tod5xegl8.jpeg
    Why dis look like a bunch of beast wars models? Arcee’s tryna do some assassin’s creed stuff while grim has some sharpie extra thicc eyebrows... screamer’s sitting down like “oh this oughta be good”, either that or deciding whether to join the “we hate prowl” club or nah. And shockwave just installed some new LED’s for his eye. And why does arcee’s eyes look like the white glare you see in a deep fried meme? Geez I’m on a roll here
  • PUNchliner wrote: »
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg
    Why dis look like a bunch of beast wars models? Arcee’s tryna do some assassin’s creed stuff while grim has some sharpie extra thicc eyebrows... screamer’s sitting down like “oh this oughta be good”, either that or deciding whether to join the “we hate prowl” club or nah. And shockwave just installed some new LED’s for his eye. And why does arcee’s eyes look like the white glare you see in a deep fried meme? Geez I’m on a roll here

To me, the models look like something out of a ps2 cutscene.
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg

Pepsiman level graphics lol
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg

j3zwwa4vu4ya.jpg
    Pepsi Convoy confirmed?!?
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg

j3zwwa4vu4ya.jpg
    Pepsi Convoy confirmed?!?
    Ohhh noooo... ohhh noooo....
    OHHH YESS
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg

I actually really liked this picture. I thought it fit very well with the spotlight storyline.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    3mb9tjdtryyq.png
  • kjpjt39nwuwi.jpeg
    Hello again
    kjpjt39nwuwi.jpeg
    Hello again

A short summary of the 2005 IDW Transformers comics.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    8wnftteuyuhb.png
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    89qd0m1bi4dm.png
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg

It’s earth wars graphics. It’s the latest thing.
This discussion has been closed.