Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Meme Thread

Comments

• qvv2hw8b7k2b.jpeg
    Y’all thought it was over with those last two combiners didn’t you-
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    How about this:
    1gta2jsqpn9k.png
    x7odaqjoi56a.gif
    They have awakened...
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    How about this:
    1gta2jsqpn9k.png
    x7odaqjoi56a.gif
    They have awakened...
    Ohhh noooo... ohhhh nooo
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    How about this:
    1gta2jsqpn9k.png
    x7odaqjoi56a.gif
    They have awakened...

Starscream will become the Ultimate Lifeform just so he can be defeated by
    Sideswipe
  • PUNchliner wrote: »
    qvv2hw8b7k2b.jpeg
    oadmqnthwkib.jpeg

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    PUNchliner wrote: »
    qvv2hw8b7k2b.jpeg
    oadmqnthwkib.jpeg

1. Optimus Prime needs to go back to school. "No matter the cost"? $2.
    2. That iceberg it eventually hits is actually frozen MEGATRON
  • In all seriousness, it's kinda sad how Zeta beats Hasbro at its own game. The figure is half the price of the Hasbro Unicron!
    6jn3tt5u9xqd.png
  • In all seriousness, it's kinda sad how Zeta beats Hasbro at its own game. The figure is half the price of the Hasbro Unicron!
    6jn3tt5u9xqd.png

"I'm not Zeta Toys...."
    146tod5xegl8.jpeg
    Why dis look like a bunch of beast wars models? Arcee’s tryna do some assassin’s creed stuff while grim has some sharpie extra thicc eyebrows... screamer’s sitting down like “oh this oughta be good”, either that or deciding whether to join the “we hate prowl” club or nah. And shockwave just installed some new LED’s for his eye. And why does arcee’s eyes look like the white glare you see in a deep fried meme? Geez I’m on a roll here

Sal wanted some pictures of Arcee, so he asked her if he could shoot her. Arcee, unfortunately, seriously misunderstood the statement, and reacted accordingly.

Which makes Sal tonight's biggest loser.
  • I was watching a bunch of r/niceguy videos after a party, and my drunken a$$ thought this was funny as heck. Please enjoy the physical manifestation of my intoxicated humour.
    Based on a comment under one of these videos.
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg
  • I was watching a bunch of r/niceguy videos after a party, and my drunken a$$ thought this was funny as heck. Please enjoy the physical manifestation of my intoxicated humour.
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg
    I legit have no idea what to say to this, so for now, you get my trademark emoticon. WHIRL. L[O]
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg

Don't get it... please.. help me to understand 😭
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg

It's based on a subreddit called r/niceguys. It's basically dedicated to making fun of those people who think they're entitled to women just because they fake being nice. They think women are just exotic objects to keep around to show off. Such people act in an overly chivalrous manner, usually referring to women as, "m'lady". This meme is kind of a play on words, so it's "M'egatron" instead of "M'lady". It's supposed to be mocking the "nice guys' " behaviour.
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg

It's based on a subreddit called r/niceguys. It's basically dedicated to making fun of those people who think they're entitled to women just because they fake being nice. They think women are just exotic objects to keep around to show off. Such people act in an overly chivalrous manner, usually referring to women as, "m'lady". This meme is kind of a play on words, so it's "M'egatron" instead of "M'lady". It's supposed to be mocking the "nice guys' " behaviour.

Whoooooossshhhhh.
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg

Aah thank you 🤜🤛

It was hard to me because English is not my native language and I'm not reading reddit.. (I just know this site is exist because of pewdiepie :D So It's not a whoosh It's just not good enough to understand who are not reading a specified website :P )
  • nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg
    Just thought I’d pop up again for the sake of it
    nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg
    Where's the transformer or joke?
    nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg

Patrick is the transformer. He'll transform your sexuality.
    nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg

It's another global meme...about a person in global
    nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg

Ah... So a foreign joke? I don't understand this language.
    nh2vmk3xl5xa.jpeg

Ah... So a foreign joke? I don't understand this language.

Hahaha...I understand it well
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I was watching a bunch of r/niceguy videos after a party, and my drunken a$$ thought this was funny as heck. Please enjoy the physical manifestation of my intoxicated humour.
    2niwywhcn0i8.jpg

Made my day LMAO
  • Grindor's status in the latest patch:
    3yph1v6kswxe.jpg
    Even after a Buff, Grindor can't get a break...
  • @BonesetterHUN eat your heart out
    ovl54kkiruyr.jpg
    5b0boy88g4tq.jpg
    gp5bk8bnq7cx.jpg
  • @BonesetterHUN eat your heart out
    ovl54kkiruyr.jpg
    5b0boy88g4tq.jpg
    gp5bk8bnq7cx.jpg

on1pzqldblna.jpg
  • af8ohzk1xy7b.jpg
    I got this after an awkward date, this is the law of equivalent exchange.
  • Here is Ratchets reaction to some forms of godzilla and baby godzilla (FYI He reacts to the image above him)

mfqa4tvqoxc4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.