Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM Map with Megatronus as Boss + Updated AM rewards - When can we expect this?

@Kabam Miike is there any news on when this will drop? I figured with the new Spotlight dropping in 9 days that we're due for some news on this, as many were hoping the new map with updated rewards would drop the same time as the next Spotlight.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Yea they are working on this but there's no date available yet. Lol
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    It will be great if they eliminate timers in AM or adjust someone's signature ability.
    Jay32 wrote: »
    It will be great if they eliminate timers in AM or adjust someone's signature ability.

This sounds like a good idea. However, they cannot remove the timer because of initial reasons.
    What if your alliance mate decides to leave his phone on the table for 30 minutes when fighting the boss (or mini) and forgets that he is in middle of a fight?
    Ænigma wrote: »

This sounds like a good idea. However, they cannot remove the timer because of initial reasons.
    What if your alliance mate decides to leave his phone on the table for 30 minutes when fighting the boss (or mini) and forgets that he is in middle of a fight?

I was mainly concerned about taking advantage of 1 bots sig that people take advantage of in AM. Seems like Kabam dont care to adjust it.

I was mainly concerned about taking advantage of 1 bots sig that people take advantage of in AM. Seems like Kabam dont care to adjust it.

100% Agreed! But removing the timers isn't going to work. Changing sig or limiting these kind of sigs to once per mission seems the way to go!
    edited October 2018

100% Agreed! But removing the timers isn't going to work. Changing sig or limiting these kind of sigs to once per mission seems the way to go!

Exactly just have the bug revive only once per fight or adjust his sig to become like Megatronus last phase. It's a exploit that's getting abused!
  • But, do you really want Megatronus as a Boss? At this time, I don't think we have any plans to do that, but I can talk to the team about it...

As for the abuse of Waspinator's Signature, we are aware of this, and are looking into ways to address it.
    But, do you really want Megatronus as a Boss? At this time, I don't think we have any plans to do that, but I can talk to the team about it...

As for the abuse of Waspinator's Signature, we are aware of this, and are looking into ways to address it.

Yes @Kabam Miike I actually do want Megatronus as a boss! Would be a nice challenge!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    But, do you really want Megatronus as a Boss? At this time, I don't think we have any plans to do that, but I can talk to the team about it...

Yes, ASAP on both the new Megatronus map with updated rewards and curbing the Waspinator exploit.

To be honest, I'm a little concerned about the request for a new map catching the team off guard since in the past, every time a new "big bad" has been released, there's been a new AM map for them to be boss of and Megatronus is the baddest of the bad. So yes, in keeping with that tradition he definitely deserves his own map and minibosses (Cyclonus, Tantrum, Scorponok, Kickback would be good choices to consider).

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2018

Once per mission is a major nerf, and unecessary. There are better ways to deal with it if it has suddenly become an issue after nearly 2 years of wasp being around. Removing timers is the best solution, even if imperfect. It will also nerf similar exploits on all the other healers. Don't go pretending alliances don't exploit other healers on timeout KO. Pants on fire to anyone who dares.

Fair is fair. They just have to find a way to prevent players from occupying an enemy node when they go AFK for whatever reason.

Has it affected AM ranking? Doubtful. Rankings will remain what they are if his Sig gets nerfed, since you can bet every alliance has approximately the same number of players using wasp.

He would need a massive buff to his skillset to compensate if the solution is to trigger wasp Sig only once per mission. Would affect spotlights and legends of Cybertron on top of AM.

I personally don't use wasp in AM, so it doesn't affect me, but this is taking an already sub-par bot and making him complete trash unless his entire skillset is reworked to be more relevant.
  • Synthwave wrote: »

Yes, ASAP on both the new Megatronus map with updated rewards and curbing the Waspinator exploit.

To be honest, I'm a little concerned about the request for a new map catching the team off guard since in the past, every time a new "big bad" has been released, there's been a new AM map for them to be boss of and Megatronus is the baddest of the bad. So yes, in keeping with that tradition he definitely deserves his own map and minibosses (Cyclonus, Tantrum, Scorponok, Kickback would be good choices to consider).

they could use the final Megatronus on 3.2 as the final boss?

They totally changed the signature on Ultra Magnus, didn't they? I think they could do the same here and give him some buffs here and there to compensate for changing the exploitable sig (I still think acid needs to be part of his shtick somehow (heavies or sp2 maybe?).

Synthwave wrote: »

I'd be ok with a non-class Megatronus boss, but that Relic of Chaos would have to be removed or toned down. It's a pure, unadulterated cash grab as it stands now.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »

SILENCE!
  • @Synthwave maybe they did. And ultra magnus STILL sucks lmfao. But @Starscrems_ruleq yeah I agree with Manthro. You need to Stfu
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited October 2018
    @JayBird01 and @Manthro - Are you really that naive to think that Kabam has not already considered this?

grkxhv53uy0h.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    they could use the final Megatronus on 3.2 as the final boss

Uh huh. Imagine that with the evolving power mod Kabam loves to throw on the AM final boss. Yeeeeeeah.... Nope!
  • I really don't want Tron as the new AM boss. Gonna hard pass on that one.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I'm okay with Megatronus as a new boss in a new map
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited October 2018
    I have no idea what the wasp exploit is.

However the way to fix people going afk with no timers is simple:

Keep the timer on the bot selection screen

Make it so you can’t pause mid fight, this way if you go afk your bot will just die.

Ofcourse kabam will have to fix the lag and crashing so it doesn’t think your going afk when the app decides it doesn’t want to work
    Kenny wrote: »
    Make it so you can’t pause mid fight, this way if you go afk your bot will just die.

So if you get a phone call in middle of a fight you just die?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

If you have a better idea I would love to hear it. Otherwise putting your phone on silent is a great option.

If you have a better idea I would love to hear it. Otherwise putting your phone on silent is a great option.

I still get phone calls on silent mode.
    I have already listed my suggestions
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I have no idea what the wasp exploit is.

However the way to fix people going afk with no timers is simple:

Keep the timer on the bot selection screen

Ofcourse kabam will have to fix the lag and crashing so it doesn’t think your going afk when the app decides it doesn’t want to work

Wasp's sig ability... when he comes back to life and becomes invulnerable. I guess the higher alliances have people abusing this sig ability by activating the sig ability, attack, time out, repeat forever how long it takes to beat the NPC. It amazes me - the great lengths people are willing to do for a game.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    if you get a phone call, you just hit ignore and go back to your fight, like i do even with my wife lol
  • I really dont want The Fallen as a boss in am. He's pretty beastly as it is. Putting am mods on him would make him rediculously overpowered in my opinion
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    willdorf wrote: »
    if you get a phone call, you just hit ignore and go back to your fight, like i do even with my wife lol

Won't a call interrupt your data connection and then get you booted from the fight? I don't use my phone for battles so I don't know what happens.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    willdorf wrote: »

Won't a call interrupt your data connection and then get you booted from the fight? I don't use my phone for battles so I don't know what happens.

If you have Sprint it might.

@Kabam Miike any updates on this? AM about to start
    edited October 2018

@Kabam Miike any updates on this? AM about to start

This will definitely effect Kabam revenue as well as ranking for top 10 teams until it can be fixed. The "you-know-who's" will just continue to run ridiculously high difficulty levels they could only dream of doing without the exploit and reap the benefits of it while those not using the exploit will spend and still get pushed out of ranking brackets.