Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New AM Map with Megatronus as Boss + Updated AM rewards - When can we expect this?

124»

Comments

• Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Besides, wasp isn’t the only bot that you can use. If you want to nerf, you’ll need to nerf wheeljack-nano repair, MV-heal with bleed, Megatronus, demo Megatron, etc. So not too sure where Kabam should or can draw the line.

Can't believe what I read,
    NERF MV1 Willpower, seriously? How the hell this great thought came to you?
    NanoJack is a notable point.
    And You one shot Megatronus just like MV1 through his Sign, when they are above 10/20%.
    Demotron? What is in him to NERF?

She's just trying to bring attention to other bots because she wants her and her alliance to keep using wasp to stay in the top 3. We all know her game. She's gonna keep deflecting until everyone drops this because she has no other choice.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Ænigma this is fascinating... So you’ve never played with me, I don’t know who you are (nobody talks about any player called Ænigma?), but despite that, you’ve been such a keyboard warrior. Are you trying your hand at cyber bullying? Is that what this is?? Trying to figure out what you’re trying to do. But anyway, I’m getting bored so until you actually become consequential, I will just ignore you.

Back to the discussion, I first heard of alliances using wasp like this towards the end of last year, so it has been about a year or longer that I believe Kabam would have known about it. It is not easy to use wasp in the manner being suggested as it is extremely time consuming. I’m curious to see whether Kabam would react now suddenly, or they would just leave it be. If Kabam says they only know about it now, I’d be wondering what else has gone under their radar.

Back to the original thread, please update bots on the AM map even if you don’t want to change the layout, and yes an update of AM rewards would be nice as well. Any change at all would be welcome. AM has gotten so stale now, the same thing over and over. Possible to go back to when the bots used to change monthly?
  • Options
    Can anyone explain this exploit IN details.
    Do enemy keeps taken damage after time over?.
    Do Same Wasp can used over and over again against one bot in multiple fights, to drain slowly and steadily?

Because, people in our alliance rarely use Wasp, or dont use these kind of exploits.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Can anyone explain this exploit IN details.
    Do enemy keeps taken damage after time over?.
    Do Same Wasp can used over and over again against one bot in multiple fights, to drain slowly and steadily?

Because, people in our alliance rarely use Wasp, or dont use these kind of exploits.

The exploit is you can use wasp for every fight at any AM level by continuing to timeout with him as soon as he dies. Since his sig brings him back to life you just press pause immediately after he comes back to life & wait for the time to expire. Kabam gave the ok to do this smh lol.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited October 2018
    Add in attack bonus like in AW? Or have some sort of point erosion.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Add in attack bonus like in AW? Or have some sort of point erosion.

I think people do this more for the rewards, at diff 100 (why you would run anything lower when you can’t die is beyond me) you would get 1362 t3c shards everyday. This is alone beats the t3c shards from top ranking.

The point erosion would only truly effect rank rewards, which aren’t all that great anyways, you have to be towards the top for them to be worth while.

I don’t play mcoc so I’m not sure what the attack bonus is for, I just hope it’s not for the players. If kabam is going to allow people to be unkillable, the very least they can do is make those using it waste all of their day (the more the better).