Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New AM Map with Megatronus as Boss + Updated AM rewards - When can we expect this?

Comments

• Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Wait Wait Wait.... So y'all mfers trying to nerf wasp???? Nerf his sig and hes crap. Hes the demo in most need of an update, not a nerf. So help me god you guys nerf wasp, I'll fkkin quit the game so gd quick. He has ALWAYS been the most underrated underplayed demo... And always been my favorite. You guys go needing an already needed bot cause .. why? Straight bs.
  • Options
    Remmie wrote: »
    Wait Wait Wait.... So y'all mfers trying to nerf wasp???? Nerf his sig and hes crap. Hes the demo in most need of an update, not a nerf. So help me god you guys nerf wasp, I'll fkkin quit the game so gd quick. He has ALWAYS been the most underrated underplayed demo... And always been my favorite. You guys go needing an already needed bot cause .. why? Straight bs.

Look here sparky, wasp is being used to cheat. I agree he isn’t the flashiest bot and needs a buff. His sig needs to go. Make his sig like demotron.
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    edited October 2018
    He definitely needs a buff but there's players that are exploiting him every fight in AM. That sig has to go asap. I don't understand how Kabam even allows it. It's like they don't care.
  • Options
    Suddenly he needs a nerf. You don't like the exploiting, then use wasp yourself. Never was a problem before... In any am. So listen HERE sparky. Don't hate because wasp can be used to get thru an extra couple nodes.. his sig is fine.
  • Options
    Y'all are mad because people finally started using wasp , albeit for his sig. So now, somehow, it's creating but hurt? How are people cheating w an in game sig? He's designed to come back. Doesnt ensure victory. Vs starscream his sig was useless. It's all about time and bot you're facing. Seriously, this sig has been the same for over a yr, and no one accused him of being a cheat bot. For over yr every poll puts wasp at the bottom. Every poll I bring up his perks. Without his sig he is trash. You change his sig, you might as well make a new bot. Listen, I don't understand why ppl are so mad ppl can use his sig to win a fight. That's the whole purpose. The a.i. isn't broken w it.. and does it make a difference that he comes back as an enemy. No. It's doing what it's intended to do. At top sig you only get like 10-15% back. Just like demotron. Only diff is demotron activates at 10% wasp activates at 0%.
  • Options
    I use him in am, r5. He isn't game breaking at all. Once you start going fight to fight relying on his revive, you're only one hard fight from losing wasp. If ppl are "exploiting" his sig, that means their gaming their ass off to not die after he revives. I know, cause I use wasp. It's not like oh I'm ensured victory... It's I gotta go ham or I'm gonna lose my wasp
  • Options
    cheat
    /CHēt/Submit
    verb
    gerund or present participle: cheating
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination

Please explain to me how using the bot as designed is acting dishonest or unfairly? It isn't. You guys are upset because people are finally utilizing this bot the way he was meant to be. I don't even understand this.. I'd understand if people were somehow amending the game code, or finding a bug to exploit. But we're talking about a sig that's designed into the game. And it doesn't need to be changed. No one ever complained during old map 3, no one's ever complained before period, except for how "useless" and "trash" wasp is. But now you guys find out other players can utilize him to push further, suddenly they're cheating? So, by that logic, anyone who has ever used a duped wasp in any fight is cheating. You guys are nuts.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike if you guys just sway any time some players find out a bot they don't use is efficient, then why even make SIG's? This has NEVER proven to be broken.. even in high lvl AI, so if you guys pander to this .. you're absolutely in the wrong. I find a lot of other bots (any antievade) is cheating.. how come they can evade when I clearly should hit them.. oooh cause it's their sig? Well that's cheating. People can have an advantage in AM by evading a lot. Those SIG's need to be changed. BC sig need to be changed, cause I use high crit bots. It's not fair and cheating to use BC in am because he can bleed opponents to death without lifting a finger. Yada yada yada.. point is you start pandering to any little complaint and you might as well let us develop this game
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I use him in am, r5. He isn't game breaking at all. Once you start going fight to fight relying on his revive, you're only one hard fight from losing wasp. If ppl are "exploiting" his sig, that means their gaming their ass off to not die after he revives. I know, cause I use wasp. It's not like oh I'm ensured victory... It's I gotta go ham or I'm gonna lose my wasp

Ratchet was the same way pre-nerf and there was a huge uproar about it with multiple threads being created about it. That said, people still use him, post-nerf.

And yes, Waspinator's sig is totally game-breaking because guys aren't "gaming their ass off to not die after he revives." They're fighting bots until he dies once, then pausing the game, timing the fight out and starting again. Currently there are at least 14 players in a certain top alliance that are doing just this. Just fighting, dying once, timing out and then rinse and repeat. Over and over and over. It's an unintended exploit with absolutely zero risk to the player and you'd better believe Kabam would've taken notice eventually of what was going on, regardless of the player base that has spoken up about it.

I know it's hard to have a bot you like get nerfed (I was really upset when they nerfed Ratchet, but he needed it) and I got over it in time. Let's also wait and see how they retool Waspinator. He might be a really cool bot after he gets re-balanced and the exploit dealt with.
  • Options
    Y'all are mad because people finally started using wasp , albeit for his sig. So now, somehow, it's creating but hurt? How are people cheating w an in game sig? He's designed to come back. Doesnt ensure victory. Vs starscream his sig was useless. It's all about time and bot you're facing. Seriously, this sig has been the same for over a yr, and no one accused him of being a cheat bot. For over yr every poll puts wasp at the bottom. Every poll I bring up his perks. Without his sig he is trash. You change his sig, you might as well make a new bot. Listen, I don't understand why ppl are so mad ppl can use his sig to win a fight. That's the whole purpose. The a.i. isn't broken w it.. and does it make a difference that he comes back as an enemy. No. It's doing what it's intended to do. At top sig you only get like 10-15% back. Just like demotron. Only diff is demotron activates at 10% wasp activates at 0%.

Ah ha so you must be one of the abusers. Now your all emotional about your wasp exploit being brought to light. Hahaha wow.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Lmao go play Candy crush if you need to exploit :smiley:
  • Options
    Then you fix the bug w the timer.. not the bot.
  • Options
    And pls enlighten me.. when he dies once, then they pause and time out.. does his health go up??
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited October 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »

Ratchet was the same way pre-nerf and there was a huge uproar about it with multiple threads being created about it. That said, people still use him, post-nerf.

And yes, Waspinator's sig is totally game-breaking because guys aren't "gaming their ass off to not die after he revives." They're fighting bots until he dies once, then pausing the game, timing the fight out and starting again. Currently there are at least 14 players in a certain top alliance that are doing just this. Just fighting, dying once, timing out and then rinse and repeat. Over and over and over. It's an unintended exploit with absolutely zero risk to the player and you'd better believe Kabam would've taken notice eventually of what was going on, regardless of the player base that has spoken up about it.

I know it's hard to have a bot you like get nerfed (I was really upset when they nerfed Ratchet, but he needed it) and I got over it in time. Let's also wait and see how they retool Waspinator. He might be a really cool bot after he gets re-balanced and the exploit dealt with.

So, we can't say it's fault Of his sign only. It is a bug,, if a bot is time over it should be KO whether it's invulnerable OR healing OR whatsoever.
  • Options
    Or do they restart the fight w the same health and bot has same health. Then they get another revive
  • Options
    If that's the case, something should be done about timing out. I'd always assumed you KOed when you timed out.. if that's not what happens, maybe it should be. Punish the cheaters, not the bot
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Then you fix the bug w the timer.. not the bot.

So anyone who gets disconnected from losing their network/Wi-Fi, etc. just takes the full KO? To save Waspinator's sig? That's for Kabam to decide, but I'd be very surprised if they went that route. Players already get upset when they lose 50% of their HP for something they didn't do; it won't be pretty if the lose 100%.

EDIT: nevermind I think Kabam has those two functions separated. You're just saying when the timer goes down to zero the bot gets KO'd. That's certainly one way to do it, but I also know I've legitimately used up the whole timer fighting high-level AM bosses. Increasing the timer would fix that though.
  • Options
    Then eliminate the timer for figtts
  • Options

Agree that would keep his sig intact. Nothing against wasp I love playing with him also but for others to keep exploiting his sig in AM is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sort of ridiculous anyway. AM is literally only for bragging rights... It's not like AM is FOR anything aside from that. Rank 68? Take this T2C and some essence of the same... Please. Gtfo. I didn't know you could exploit his sig.. but if y'all gonna nerf wasp you better make him better in same right. As long as I've had wasp and hes duped he's my top bot. I've always been against the common "ih and galv are best" .. since wasps release. And now they're gonna nerf him because ppl exploit the sig due to the way an is set up? @Kabam Miike am has for A LONG TIME needed revamped far goes rewards and setup. Maybe use this time to fix your AM(including the bs health penalty from crashing) and put work into your game.
  • Options

That opens the door to other nefarious actions like infiltrating another alliance with a shell account and then just parking the account on a miniboss and bottlenecking the whole team from moving forward. Would that ever happen? Probably not, but if someone is willing to fight a miniboss for over an hour using this Waspinator exploit (and they are) they're crazy enough to try anything.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Y'all have no issues nerfing bot after bot, but haven't been able to sort out the AM issues since launch almost. AM is the most useless mode anymore.. rewards are less than AE rewards ffs. AM is THE ONLY GAME MODE you lose HALF your health. All others are 25%. Yet, AM is what crashes most. And we've got a new update, so I should better stock up on revives and repairs since I'll be crashing after every fight again. Fix THAT ish, then once you do see if you still need to nerf
  • Options
    Y'all have been fixing the memory leaks and glitches in every update since I've joined.. they're still there. Nerf a bot, and it's permanent. . For some damn reason. You guys can't for the life of you fix issues that plague us all, but have no problem dumbing down bots I've worked hard to build whilst tolerating all the bs this game has. Memory leaks, crashing, lags, overheating, all of which annihilate my hard earned repairs, revives, progress. Hell, I want all the time I lost from this broken ass game back.. but can't get that either. I get irritated kabam just outs bandaids ,(or casts in this instance) for things that wouldn't even be an issue if you just fix what ACTUALLY is the issue.
  • Options

That opens the door to other nefarious actions like infiltrating another alliance with a shell account and then just parking the account on a miniboss and bottlenecking the whole team from moving forward. Would that ever happen? Probably not, but if someone is willing to fight a miniboss for over an hour using this Waspinator exploit (and they are) they're crazy enough to try anything.

Then filter your recruits better. Simple. Put them in a points bg, or simply kick them after one time. You can only infiltrate so many alliances so many times.. you can only spend so much time on new accounts and lvl then up to a point these big bad alliances will even recruit you. To get the boot after one day of AM. This seems like reaching to the furthest extent
  • Options
    Also, then make the timer reasonable. 30 min. Half an e. No one is gonna spend 2-3 hrs for one fight
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I'd have no problems with a timer increase and timeout=KO.

They just need to keep the HP penalty intact for disconnects/freezes, etc.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    EDIT: nevermind I think Kabam has those two functions separated. You're just saying when the timer goes down to zero the bot gets KO'd. That's certainly one way to do it, but I also know I've legitimately used up the whole timer fighting high-level AM bosses. Increasing the timer would fix that though.

Interesting thought. Have the timer based on the bot PI so as you go up in diff or face a boss/mini-boss, the timer will be a little higher. Even more if there are links still up. Then when it hits 0, you’re out.

Keep Wasp’s sig as is. I just use him in arenas and it is useful when I use him against Jay32’s duped r4 5 star Megatronus and get one shotted by his S3.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    If they significantly raise the fight timer in AM, then they need to get rid of Alliance Energy. We don't need 2 bottlenecks. I have been hoping for Alliance energy removal for quite a while now. Progress is still impeded by linked nodes, and besides, who cares if we can finish AM within a few hours? Then, I can spend my time grinding elsewhere in the game.
  • Options
    Finally what I posted about Waspy sig that wasn’t shown in public is now getting attention!
  • Options
    8dt1x26cn6o8.png

Here it was!