Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Support the game and it could become what you hoped it would be.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited January 2019
    Didn't want to get in this discussion, but just to point out that this forum feature is not exactly correct. For instance, here's a screenshot where it writes that I was lastly active on 18th of January. I'm currently reading the forum. Did that earlier today. Further I even wrote a comment yesterday - 19th of January. So, yeah don't trust this feature.

r8ibqc6qg0wt.jpg

Edit: After writing this comment, I've opened my profile again and the result is the same. Last active: 18th January.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    omg they aren't even updating the forums any more!!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    omg they aren't even updating the forums any more!!

Maybe they’ll come out and say no new posts on the forums so we can expand on and improve the discussion in the existing threads.
  • Options
    Kabam was sold in parts in 2016 and 2017, there was no plan to continue this game from then. all PR butterflies aside, its all business dicisions.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Kabam was sold in parts in 2016 and 2017, there was no plan to continue this game from then. all PR butterflies aside, its all business dicisions.

game only came out April 2017 mate...
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

game only came out April 2017 mate...

Early Acess m8.
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Nutjob wrote: »
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So I just checked all the Mods profiles. They’ve all been here between the 15th and the 17th.

They’ve not completely abandoned the place.

Exactly. It's clear that almost all of their focus is on the other game. It's the same approach that any of us would take if they were our games.

They keep an eye on this, but while the other game is making money, this one isn't. If you were a contractor and had a choice of two jobs, where one paid more than 50X the other, you'd choose to work the higher paying job and reject the other offer, wouldn't you?

Speak for yourself. If I take on a job/commitment then I'll give it my best regardless because I'm a person of integrity.

You might want to reread what I wrote. I stated if you had a choice, not if you'd already committed to it. Are you seriously telling me that with two similar jobs to choose between, you would take one that pays $2 per hour as opposed to $100 per hour?

If so, please tell me what you do, as I would like to hire you.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Finally pulled the trigger on SS Bonecrusher, Blackout and Brawl.

Again, I'm a G1-man, so this is all Kabam's doing.

Plus Cyberverse Slipstream, in Leader/Voyager size
  • Options
    @Nutjob not all free to play players complain...it's actually pay to play players complaining because they get bad stuff.

I haven't complained one bit and I'm Ftp while most ptp players are upset with the constant trash they get.

My problem with this thread is that you are accusing players that are ftp!

That is all...have a nice life