Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TOYS! What Beautiful TOYS!

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Still haven't heard anything about Siege Ironhide and Mr.IGetBlownToScrapEveryOtherEpisode. Am mega depresso.

They've finally shipped out, they did yesterday (My time), hoping they get here today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    I've been eyeing this Barricade figure for a week now. I want him, but I also don't want to start down this slippery slope of collecting them. We already know I have a statue addiction. D:
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    I've been eyeing this Barricade figure for a week now. I want him, but I also don't want to start down this slippery slope of collecting them. We already know I have a statue addiction. D:

Studio Series Barricade is really nice if youre on a budget, but he is a pain to get back into car mode sometimes.
  • Options
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Studio Series Barricade is really nice if youre on a budget, but he is a pain to get back into car mode sometimes.

Hey thanks! I appreciate that. I believe I found the one you're talking about. I think when I was little I used to have stuff, but you get older and things get moved around...etc...

Anyways, I went ahead and bit the bullet. I got Barricade from the Masterpiece Movie Series and then got Grimlock from TF Generations: Power of the Primes. Whenever they decide to show up, I'll show y'all.
  • Options
    TimfrancoTimfranco Posts: 55

Hey thanks! I appreciate that. I believe I found the one you're talking about. I think when I was little I used to have stuff, but you get older and things get moved around...etc...

Anyways, I went ahead and bit the bullet. I got Barricade from the Masterpiece Movie Series and then got Grimlock from TF Generations: Power of the Primes. Whenever they decide to show up, I'll show y'all.

Hey @Kabam Vydious I bet you'll like to see this. I got all the Power of the Primes Dinobots

5o5v2q389ri2.jpg

17umxrgoabh6.jpg

twn09h0nxgxr.jpg

Oh yeah I have Slash too, but I don't have a picture at the moment
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Timfranco weird that some KO actually cost as much as the originals.
    But not this time
    g1zmdfli1xtc.jpg
    1ae52g852c8s.jpg
  • Options
    OH! @Timfranco! THAT IS AWESOME. It's actually really cool to see all of them together. :scream: Those are so nice, omg.

This is the slippery slope I was talking about, y'all. You get one from a series and it is down hill from there. That's exactly what happened with my statues.
  • Options

Masterpiece Barricade is a truly incredible toy. You will not regret it.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @Kabam Vydious TLK barricade is also a great figure...

SLIDE DOWN THE SLOPE!
  • Options
    Oh I love him!!! @SkBirdman

And thank you, @Bntyhntr3232_. This is going to end up being me buying a ton of Barricade toys, I can feel it.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Bah!
    KEEP your masterpiece, Studio Series, 3LX statues!
    This is my purchase today
    h4wsd78w5kax.jpg
    #thundercracker #authentic
  • Options
    twsdxaw1xl02.jpg

It. Has. Arrived.
    t3j47ohzrkh9.jpg

db8do1ztq4m5.gif
  • Options
    So I went to Universal for the past two days (sorry Alliance), and I came across one of the most beautiful things to ever exist in this world:
    exhezlr6h3t4.jpg
    (Sorry for the lighting)

Given how Hasbro mainly markets off of G1 and Bayformers, I was generally shocked to see something Beast Wars related. And he wasn't here the last time I went. But here he was, Megatron in all of his glory, stealing the spotlight from all of the other TF merchandise. Yeeeessss.
  • Options
    I also found this at Universal:
    prrt0cs8s707.png

Strangely, they were also selling picture of Megan Fox and Mark Wahlberg. Bayformers marketing is the best marketing.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    wi3g5js963tw.jpeg
    nkl0emx68oek.jpeg
    MP Hot Rod has arrived :-)
  • Options
    So I went to Universal for the past two days (sorry Alliance), and I came across one of the most beautiful things to ever exist in this world:
    exhezlr6h3t4.jpg
    (Sorry for the lighting)

Given how Hasbro mainly markets off of G1 and Bayformers, I was generally shocked to see something Beast Wars related. And he wasn't here the last time I went. But here he was, Megatron in all of his glory, stealing the spotlight from all of the other TF merchandise. Yeeeessss.

I didn't see that last time I went...how long has it been there?
  • Options
    I realized I got excited and referred to Megatron as Grimlock-- I am easily at fault in getting too excited over things before fully processing what I'm looking at. Oops.

Anyways, I still very much love that Megatron.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Excellent Action Figures everyone 👍
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    wi3g5js963tw.jpeg
    nkl0emx68oek.jpeg
    MP Hot Rod has arrived :-)

Both amazing toys there.
  • Options
    js5khumdqmz0.png

67amtc70emej.jpg
    Here's an improved attempt at recreating Wasp''s SP3 result.
  • Options
    js5khumdqmz0.png

67amtc70emej.jpg
    Here's an improved attempt at recreating Wasp''s SP3 result.

Perfection
  • Options
    Anyone see the new siege Smokescreen? He looks amazing
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Anyone see the new siege Smokescreen? He looks amazing

That Siege Smokescreen somehow looks so much better compared to the Prowl or Barricade editions.
    But that mold remains the least fantastic in the line, along with the piffling Fem-Bot.
    The truly GREAT molds are the superb Hound, Sideswipe, Skytread, Sixgun, Brunt, U Magnus/GF Prime, Ironhide, Springer, IMHO
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    There’s a smokescreen now?
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    There’s a smokescreen now?

Yep! Google it...(remember Google eats people)
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    I honestly just wait till TFwiki gets an update to check what new figures there are. Speaking of which, skybyte is coming back. He’s getting a new cyberverse figure.
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    I honestly just wait till TFwiki gets an update to check what new figures there are. Speaking of which, skybyte is coming back. He’s getting a new cyberverse figure.

He's getting TWO
    di6nyff9t9x7.jpg

llb811ik0htm.jpg

Okay maybe 1 and a half