Help?

this week has been difficult since I have not been able to play it and I need a phone that runs it well and is compatible to play it
Tagged:

Comments

• Post your current phone so the community can offer you alternatives.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,683
    Any Android phone with a Snapdragon 636 should run it just fine in battery saver mode.

Or just go apple, but I personally dislike iOS even though the graphics definitely look better.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 719
    edited February 5
    @BlackRazak you're needed here
  • Have a read at the Requirements Guide thread at: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6270/requirements-guide#latest

@Zero117V, you may want to start by telling us the make and model of your phone.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Any Android phone with a Snapdragon 636 should run it just fine in battery saver mode.

Or just go apple, but I personally dislike iOS even though the graphics definitely look better.

Doesn't the iPhone X have debilitating graphics issues with tftf? That may be one to avoid, if so.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    If you're going for new phone I would recommend Xiaomi Poco F1. It's combination of both worlds - flagship spec (SD845+6GB Ram) for the price of middle range Samsung - 300$. I have it for 5 months now and the game is running buttery smooth - no glitches, fast loading and I can play the game for hours without the need to constantly free ram.

If you're going for a smaller budget - @BlackRazak's thread have all the information you need.
  • Out here doing amazing, you guys. Thanks for the help with this one!!