Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Help?

this week has been difficult since I have not been able to play it and I need a phone that runs it well and is compatible to play it
Tagged:

Comments

• Post your current phone so the community can offer you alternatives.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Any Android phone with a Snapdragon 636 should run it just fine in battery saver mode.

Or just go apple, but I personally dislike iOS even though the graphics definitely look better.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited February 2019
    @BlackRazak you're needed here
  • Have a read at the Requirements Guide thread at: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6270/requirements-guide#latest

@Zero117V, you may want to start by telling us the make and model of your phone.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Any Android phone with a Snapdragon 636 should run it just fine in battery saver mode.

Or just go apple, but I personally dislike iOS even though the graphics definitely look better.

Doesn't the iPhone X have debilitating graphics issues with tftf? That may be one to avoid, if so.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    If you're going for new phone I would recommend Xiaomi Poco F1. It's combination of both worlds - flagship spec (SD845+6GB Ram) for the price of middle range Samsung - 300$. I have it for 5 months now and the game is running buttery smooth - no glitches, fast loading and I can play the game for hours without the need to constantly free ram.

If you're going for a smaller budget - @BlackRazak's thread have all the information you need.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @ktomov @Slayer thanks for the heads up.
    @Zero117V ,
    Here are some quick recommendations, by budget:

$80
    motorola moto c plus (MT6737, 2-16GB, A7.0)

$110
    moto m (Helio P15, 4-32GB, A 7.0)

$300
    pocophone F1 (SD845, 6-64GB, A8.0)

$800
    iPhone XR

$1300+
    iPhone XS
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Update:
    Best iPhone, hands-down, for F2F remains the
    iPhone 8 (A11, 2-64GB, $540)

I think it has to do with the LIMITED RAM and older GUI.
    F2F pegs it at medium settings, so better performance is achieved as game's not on full throttle.

Like a <$80 Android phone on an MTK chipset gives a more STABLE rendition of F2F.

XR and XS still very good (and extremely pretty), but overheating and battery life are issues
  • Out here doing amazing, you guys. Thanks for the help with this one!!