Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    I don't have any specific transformers to request, however, it would be great if we could find out the new bot a week or two in advance rather than 24 hours. I also think it would be great if there was a contest where fans could submit their own designs and the winner could get their bot in the game and maybe an upcoming movie or series.
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    2z3a3os4gttx.jpg
    Alpha Trion
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Chronicler of Cybertron
    - Alpha Trion's knowledge and wisdom grant him the ability to adapt in tough situations. Alpha Trion has a 40~70% chance to purify 1~4 debuffs of any kind and recover 3~5% lost health per debuff purified upon filling a bar of power

Passive:
    - Alpha Trion's old Cybertronian exterior reduces all damage received by 10%

Passive: Wisdom of the Primes
    - Every 10 seconds, Alpha Trion gains a true damage buff, ignoring all ARMOR, RESISTANCE and UNSTOPPABLE effects (including buffs, duh) for 10 seconds
    - Alpha Trion passively gains a bar of power over 10 seconds while this buff is active

All Attacks:
    - 20% chance to nullify any buff. +15% chnace against Brawler opponents
    - Gains 1~5% max power per Armor, Attack (all attack, melee, ranged or special dmg), Crit damage or Evade buff nullified

Blocking:
    - 25% chance to nullify any of opponent's offensive buff upon physical contact. Example: Crit rate/damage, special dmg, ranged damage, etc

Heavy Attacks:
    - 100% chance to CANCEL the opponent's melee special attack

When knocked out:
    - Regenerates 5% health instantly
    - Gains an Invincible buff, preventing him from losing health for 5 seconds
    - Gains a Power gain buff, generating 50% power over 4 seconds

SP1:
    - Nullifies 2~5 buffs of any kind

SP2:
    - Deals 10% attack as additional damage for every buff on the opponent
    - Drains 20% of opponent's max power

SP3:
    - Gains 5 buffs he last nullified
    - Applies special attack block, preventing the opponent from activating their SP3 for 20 seconds

I got an idea. Why don’t you go work for kabam because this is so good. Can you make one for skywarp for me?
    g8v0a4c9a48k.jpg

SKYWARP
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: Sneaky Prankster
    - Skywarp gains 5~15% chance to passively evade incoming attacks
    - Skywarp's crit rate and damage are increased by 20~45% as long as his evasion buffs are active

Passive: Teleportation
    - Teleportations prevent Skywarp from getting hit by any attacks (so SW can evade Hound's S2 and Scream's S1 by backstepping, or SW's heavy without needing to time it carefully, he would be able to survive when pinned against the wall)
    - Activates upon backstepping, sidestepping, evading or dashing forward
    - Teleporting to ESCAPE an attack grants him a crit damahe buff, increasing the next crit hit's damage by 100%. Can stack up to 3 buffs

Sidestepping, backstepping, evading:
    - 100% chance to teleport
    - Intercepting the opponent after backstepping: This attack has 50% crit chance

Dashing forward:
    - 90% chance to teleport

Ranged attacks:
    - Skywarp's null-ray has +40% crit rate and 60% block penetration
    - 100% chance to nullify the opponent's shield, this effect triggers through the opponent's block

Heavy attacks:
    - 100% chance to burn the opponent, dealing 25% attack as heat damage over 2 seconds

Special attacks:
    - +25% crit rate
    - 100% chance to gain an evade buff, increasing Skywarp's evasion chance by a flat 30~40% chance for 6 seconds

SP1: Skywarp teleports backwards and fires a missile
    - Teleports once, will always gain a crit damage buff
    - The missle has a 80% chance to become unblockable. This attack deals 40% of attack as instant burn damage

SP2: Skywarp kicks the opponent, then fly backwards, zapping the opponent with his null-rays
    - Nullifies 3 random buffs
    - Inflicts shock, dealing 75% attack as energy damage over 3 seconds. This shock lasts 1s longer for each buff nullified

SP3: Skywarp teleports randomly and strikes the foe where they can't see him
    - Gains 10 crit damage buffs, each increasing the damahe of the next crit hit by 60%

Synergies: Seeker Trio
    - Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker: Each null-ray attack has a 5~10% chance to become unblockable

honestly this one could be easier than others with the possability of using some of the same mechanics as nightcrawler from mcoc. Awesome creation too btw
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited May 2018
    You guys should throw in Iron Man, they made him a Transformer! I wonder if they should add the Marvel Superheroes but Transformer versions of them?

I want Leopardon and Daizyujin/Dino Megazord too!
    mx5vq8lyub88.jpg
    m5et6i1ddj4d.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    kyy7a4tmfd9k.jpg
    QUICKSTRIKE
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Predacon

Signature Ability: Deadly Strike
    At the beginning of the battle and after using SP3, Quickstrike gains a Deadly Strike buff, allowing him to inflict crits and bleeds through the opponent's block (critical damage will not be reduced). All of Scorponok's attacks have 50~90% block penetration
    Additionally, when acid, bleed and Deadly Strike are all active, the opponent cannot generate power from Scorponok's attacks
    This buff lasts for 18~25 seconds

Passive:
    - Quickstrike's Fuzor extrerior provides him 10% crit resistance and 20% reduced acid debuff duration

Ranged Attacks:
    - 60% chance to inlict acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 5 seconds (can stack upto 3x debuffs) (These acid debuffs do not corrode the opponent's resistance buffs)

Critical Melee Hits:
    - 60% chance to cause bleed, dealing 48% attack over 6 seconds (can stack upto 4x debuffs)
    - Quickstrike's attack rating is increased by 45% against bleeding opponents

Medium Combo Ender:
    - Refreshes the duration of all acid debuffs

Heavy Attacks:
    - Inflicts acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 5 seconds
    - 55% chance to gain a crit rate buff, increasing Quickstrike's crit rate by 30% for 7 seconds

SP1:
    - 55% chance to cause bleed, dealing 35% over 0.5 seconds
    - Gains a crit rate buff, increasing QS's crit rate by 40% for 7 seconds

SP2:
    - 70% chance to cause bleed per hit, dealing 48% attack over 6 seconds
    - Inflicts acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 7 seconds

SP3:
    - Inflicts 2 bleed debuffs and 2 acid debuffs
    - Deals 50% attack as instant chemical damage
  • Options
    sholmdsholmd Posts: 19
    please add a movie starscream!!
    i think he is wonderful.
    dk3b178xp7zi.jpeg
  • Options
    Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Hello All!

I don't think I've ever posted in here but I'll introduce myself. I am one of the character designers on Forged to Fight and I wanted to say that you guys are AMAZING! We constantly scour these pages when we are thinking who to release next and some designs on this thread are really, really awesome.

Hopefully our next few bots will satiate a few of the requests on this thread!

Keep it up,
    Concord

Have you ever considered creating a game exclusive character e.g. Morningstar and Guillotine from MCoC?

*cough* Generations Bumblebee *cough*.

No, I'm referring to a brand new bot, not a varient.
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Hello All!

I don't think I've ever posted in here but I'll introduce myself. I am one of the character designers on Forged to Fight and I wanted to say that you guys are AMAZING! We constantly scour these pages when we are thinking who to release next and some designs on this thread are really, really awesome.

Hopefully our next few bots will satiate a few of the requests on this thread!

Keep it up,
    Concord

Have you ever considered creating a game exclusive character e.g. Morningstar and Guillotine from MCoC?

*cough* Generations Bumblebee *cough*.

No, I'm referring to a brand new bot, not a varient.

Oh well, with how you worded it, it seemed like you neglected the fact that Generations Bumblebee is the only exclusive character in the game thus far.
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    TF Prime Vehicon. But the comic relief one (I think his name is Steve)
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2018
    ik9pw3bb0fgo.jpg
    59nrdqc2ahag.jpg
    Rattrap

Class: Scout

While I agree with you that Silverbolt should be Warrior, I think Rattrap might be the closest thing the Maximals would have to demolitions class. You could make an argument for scout, but I think he leans more towards a demo class.

Actually as far as Maximals go, you could also make a compelling case for Depthcharge as a demo, aswell.
  • Options
    kyy7a4tmfd9k.jpg
    QUICKSTRIKE
    Class: Warrior

Signature Ability: Deadly Strike
    At the beginning of the battle and after using SP3, Quickstrike gains a Deadly Strike buff, allowing him to inflict crits and bleeds through the opponent's block (critical damage will not be reduced). All of Scorponok's attacks have 50~90% block penetration
    Additionally, when acid, bleed and Deadly Strike are all active, the opponent cannot generate power from Scorponok's attacks
    This buff lasts for 18~25 seconds

Passive:
    - Quickstrike's Fuzor extrerior provides him 10% crit resistance and 20% reduced acid debuff duration

Ranged Attacks:
    - 60% chance to inlict acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 5 seconds (can stack upto 3x debuffs) (These acid debuffs do not corrode the opponent's resistance buffs)

Critical Melee Hits:
    - 60% chance to cause bleed, dealing 48% attack over 6 seconds (can stack upto 4x debuffs)
    - Quickstrike's attack rating is increased by 45% against bleeding opponents

Medium Combo Ender:
    - Refreshes the duration of all acid debuffs

Heavy Attacks:
    - Inflicts acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 5 seconds
    - 55% chance to gain a crit rate buff, increasing Quickstrike's crit rate by 30% for 7 seconds

SP1:
    - 55% chance to cause bleed, dealing 35% over 0.5 seconds
    - Gains a crit rate buff, increasing QS's crit rate by 40% for 7 seconds

SP2:
    - 70% chance to cause bleed per hit, dealing 48% attack over 6 seconds
    - Inflicts acid, dealing 35% attack as chemical damage over 7 seconds

SP3:
    - Inflicts 2 bleed debuffs and 2 acid debuffs
    - Deals 50% attack as instant chemical damage

Pretty great. I would actually really like to see Quickstrike in the game. I think he could lean towards scout class aswell, though. He wasn’t super proficient in combat and not really as skilled as you would expect a warrior to be... in fact he did get his ass handed to him on the regular. Plus he really didn’t have much of a sense of honour.
  • Options
    (This is a remake of my old character concept, the old one kinda sucked)
    2kfe1v7nkalr.jpg
    Megatron (Beast Wars)

Passive:
    - Megatron's cunning allows him to pierce 30~40% armor on basic attacks
    - Megatron has a 5% chance to fully evade special attacks

Passive: Scheming
    - Megatron's sheme is divided into 3 phases, in the following order:
    + Phase 1: Exploit Weakneses
    Dodge 4 attacks in a fight. Once this phase is complete, Megatron's light combo ender will blind the opponent for 6 seconds, blinded opponent's attacks have a 20% chance to miss
    + Phase 2: Overpower
    Opponent loses 5% of their max health. Megatron has a 15~20% chance to steal the opponent's buffs on melee attacks after this phase is complete (takes away 5% of opponent's max health after completing phase 1)
    + Phase 3: Terrorize
    Achieve a combo of 25 or higher. Megatron increases his Special Damage by 80~100% for the remainder of the battle (can achieve a combo of 25 before completing the 2 previous phases, so he can complete phase 3 right after phase 2 ends)

- All of these phases are complete in order from 1-3

Heavy Attacks:
    - 50% chance to apply repair block for 4 seconds
    - Drains 10% of opponent's max power

SP1:
    - Applies 2 Armor Break debuffs, each removing enemy armor and applying a 24% armor reduction for 8 seconds

SP2:
    - Inflicts bleed, dealing 70% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds
    - Drains 20% of opponent's max power. If the opponent's power is already at max, drains 100% of their max power instead

SP3:
    - Armor breaks the opponent, removing enemy armor and applying a 70% armor reduction for 15 seconds
    - Inflicts Energon Inversion, reversing all of opponent's repairing effects for 27~30 seconds

Signature Ability: Phase 4: Tyrantic Fury
    - Megatron gains a passive Tyrantic Fury effect once he completes his extra Phase 4 in his plan by knocking down the opponent 5 times (after completing phase 3, all previous knock downs will not count). This effect allows him to increase his attack rating by 35~60% and reduces the opponent's ability accuracy by 50~70% for the remainder of the battle

*Note: This bot's "phases" mechanic is at least 40% based on Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive's "mission" mechanic in MCOC. His Energon Inversion is based on Guillotine, the soul boost whose name nobody remembers and Void's healing reversal effects in MCOC.
  • Options
    MarkusKaineMarkusKaine Posts: 71
    given the point the story of the game is, some of the coolest bot that could be added to the roaster now are:

-Megatronus/The Fallen
    considering that how important the Prime Artifacts are starting to be in the story now (the Forge of Solus Prime) introducing one of them would be nice

-Movie Starscream/BW Megatron
    more than for the story, it would be nice to see them for "completing" the alt versions of the characters
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    v0q2qydl5qx9.jpeg

It’s Obvious that blackarachnia is our next beast.
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    A lot of people are asking for jazz so here we go (this is my first time doing this
    hv9h8w9w2icn.jpeg
    Jazz (G1)
    Class: Tactitian
    Faction: Autobot

Passive:
    - Jazz has a 45% chance to evade for 4 seconds after he has been knocked down due to his special forces knowledge.

-Range Attacks: Once the enemy is amour broken, jazz has the chance to bleed his opponents if he has a precision buff for his ranged attacks.

Light melee:
    Jazz’s combat knowledge allows him to stike quick (Like Mirrage and Sideswipe)

Medium:
    Jazz’s strength allows him to strike hard but sluggish ending in a roundhouse kick.

Heavies:
    -Animation- The way Jazz transforms is like a dance move (Like FOC) and rams the opponent (Like G1 Prime)
    - every time jazz connects his heavy, he armour breaks his opponent.
    - If jazz misses, he gets a precision buff.

- Sp1
    - Animation: With his grapple, jazz launches it at his enemy bringing them back to him (Just picture Mortal Kombat scorpions “ GET OVER HERE!”).
    - If special conects, it gives the opponent a 2 second stun

Sp2
    -Animation: Jazz Whips out his gun and shoots opponent, then uses his grapple to bring the opponent to him to give the opponet a punch that launches the enemy back
    - The Range part of the special two give them a attack debuff.
    - The punch at the end gives the opponent a armour debuff

Sp3
    -Animation: Jazz uses his grapple to launch at the enemy and kick them to the face (While grappling). Once the enemy is in the air from the kick, jazz lanches his grapple again and this time flicks the grapple to the ground causing the enemy to face plant
    - Jazz’s special 3 causes a perminant armour debuff which enemies can not gain an armour buff from anymore.
    - it also has a 25% chance to cause a power drain for each armour debuff the enemy has while Sp3 is active

Signature: every time the enemy has an armour debuff, jazz has a 40% chance to give a debuff that he has to them from the last hit of a melee.
    E.g: If jazz has a bleed, he can give that bleed to the opponent who is armour broken.

Synergies
    -Enforcers
    Jazz
    Prowl
    Ultra Magnus

Every time that the enforcers dodge a combo, they get a melee for 5 seconds

Thats it for that. This was my first time doing something like this. Let me know what you think
  • Options
    (This is a remake of my old character concept, the old one kinda sucked)
    2kfe1v7nkalr.jpg
    Megatron (Beast Wars)

Passive:
    - Megatron's cunning allows him to pierce 30~40% armor on basic attacks
    - Megatron has a 5% chance to fully evade special attacks

Passive: Scheming
    - Megatron's sheme is divided into 3 phases, in the following order:
    + Phase 1: Exploit Weakneses
    Dodge 4 attacks in a fight. Once this phase is complete, Megatron's light combo ender will blind the opponent for 6 seconds, blinded opponent's attacks have a 20% chance to miss
    + Phase 2: Overpower
    Opponent loses 5% of their max health. Megatron has a 15~20% chance to steal the opponent's buffs on melee attacks after this phase is complete (takes away 5% of opponent's max health after completing phase 1)
    + Phase 3: Terrorize
    Achieve a combo of 25 or higher. Megatron increases his Special Damage by 80~100% for the remainder of the battle (can achieve a combo of 25 before completing the 2 previous phases, so he can complete phase 3 right after phase 2 ends)

- All of these phases are complete in order from 1-3

Heavy Attacks:
    - 50% chance to apply repair block for 4 seconds
    - Drains 10% of opponent's max power

SP1:
    - Applies 2 Armor Break debuffs, each removing enemy armor and applying a 24% armor reduction for 8 seconds

SP2:
    - Inflicts bleed, dealing 70% attack as direct damage over 5 seconds
    - Drains 20% of opponent's max power. If the opponent's power is already at max, drains 100% of their max power instead

SP3:
    - Armor breaks the opponent, removing enemy armor and applying a 70% armor reduction for 15 seconds
    - Inflicts Energon Inversion, reversing all of opponent's repairing effects for 27~30 seconds

Signature Ability: Phase 4: Tyrantic Fury
    - Megatron gains a passive Tyrantic Fury effect once he completes his extra Phase 4 in his plan by knocking down the opponent 5 times (after completing phase 3, all previous knock downs will not count). This effect allows him to increase his attack rating by 35~60% and reduces the opponent's ability accuracy by 50~70% for the remainder of the battle

*Note: This bot's "phases" mechanic is at least 40% based on Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive's "mission" mechanic in MCOC. His Energon Inversion is based on Guillotine, the soul boost whose name nobody remembers and Void's healing reversal effects in MCOC.

I think Beast Wars Megatron should be more like a Brawler, but still a good job dude☺

Are you saying he should be a brawler just *in this game* because Primal’s class is already brawler, and they shouldn’t have advatange over each other? In that case, yes.

But if you want to remain faithful to the actual character, then no... he doesn’t fit brawler class at all. Tactician is the perfect class for him. It was also the perfect class for Primal.

They’ve kinda painted themselves into a corner by starting out with Dinobot as a Tactician instead of a warrior... so they couldn’t make Primal a Tactician because he came out shortly after. Whoops....
This discussion has been closed.