Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    Which Predacon should I do next?
  • Options
    mddee wrote: »
    Stinger AOE

Ok, Scorponok it is, he has a "Stinger" after all :p. By the way, for all of you that don't know I did post Rampage (BW), but he is undergoing approval so expect to see him in the next 20 hours and 38 minutes.
  • Options
    Please add the Optimus Prime (TLK) in the warrior class with a shield which can be used for ranged attack and shielding.
  • Options
    NotNot Posts: 3
    I just want tfp soundwave and movie brawl.
  • Options
    NotNot Posts: 3
    I also want bombshell the insecticon.
  • Options
    SoundwaveGOA125SoundwaveGOA125 Posts: 62
    edited August 2018
    DOTM SOUNDWAVE!
    Movie/G1 Brawl and any of the other combaticons
    Elita 1
    RotF Starscream
    AoE/G1 Dinobots
    Movie Ratchet
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Whirl
    Megatronus
    I'd like to see the aligned continuity characters in the game (all of them)
    Blackarachnia
    Rodimus Prime
    Skorponok
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 , one tip I want to give for sign abilities is,,, If level 1, ability increases a stat by X. Then at level 100, it would more than 2X.
    For eg, Barricade increases backfire duration by 25% at l1, around 65-70% at level 100.
    Drift :around 60 at level 1 , 150 at level 100.
    Prowl: about 1.6/1.9 at level 1, 4.0 at level 100.
    This is because it gives players a valid reason for Duping that bot, otherwise It may becomes like Mixmaster, someone rarely cares about his sign level.
    Although, this may not be true in every case.
    Anyway, That was another nice work of yours.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    CliffJumper (G1) : Tactician[/color

Abilities :
    - Glass Gas : It makes you shatter in pieces before making you weak.
    - Attack Buff : I'm feeling a strange strength.
    - Attack Debuff : Hey, weak guy!

If Opponent is a Decepticon :
    - His Hate for Decepticons make him 15% more likely to trigger his abilities.
    Tacticians can have abilities discriminating Factions

Ranged Attacks :
    - Glass Gas shots have 65% chance to inflict a 10-18% Armor Break for 7 sec.[Max Stacks:5]
    - 20-28% chance per Armor Break to stun Dashing opponent for 3 secs.
    Don't worry about stacking 5 armor breaks will cause a lot of damage, extra stacks efficiency is mitigated in game mechanics

Heavy Attacks : Shoots with Laser Gun from his Hood.
    - +20% Crit Rate for Each Armor Break.
    - Crit Hits nullifies a Melee or Attack buff from Armor Broken enemy.

Dashing Forward :
    - His Battle Front personality gives him a +20-40% Attack Buff for 5 secs.
    - 10-18% Chance per Armor Break to 'Remove Unstoppable from Enemy and stun them for 1 sec'.

Special Attack 1: Crimson Boots
    - Gives opponent taste of a backflip kick and while mid-air, rotates to smash three more kicks.
    - Each Hit has 12% Chance per Armor Break to Bleed for 50% Attack over 2 sec.

Special Attack 2: OverCharge OverLarge
    - Uppercut and a groovy kick.(no ability)
    - Brings out a really over-sized cannon and charge a Powerful Shot inflicting a 20-32% Attack Debuff for 14 sec.
    - Inflicts 15% Attack as Shock over 4 secs for each Armor Break.

Special Attack 3: On the Front Line
    - Dashes at opponent and gains his attack buff and jumps and kicking with both feet on their face knocking them back.
    - Shoots a powerful shot of Glass Gas applying a 14-24% Armor Break for 16-18 secs.
    - Transforms immediately and shoots a laser beam removing every buff from opponent all at once.Opponent is not knocked down
    - Brings out two Big Cannons and shoots them simultaneously to to inflict 20-32% Attack debuff for 18 sec.

Signature Ability : On the Battle Front---CliffJumper is always first to be on front line. To avoid any casualty, he has little Powered Up his Glass Gas weakening all Opponent Buffs.
    - All Buffs on Armor Broken enemy last 8-20% Shorter for each Armor Break. Effective for upto 4 stacks only.
    - Passive: +8% Physical Resistance for each Armor Break active on Opponent.
    Everything revolves around Armor Breaks, because Weakness in Armor is caused by Glass Gas, hence Armor Break signifies that Glass Gas' effect is currently ON, Attacks by Cliff reveals additional Side-Effects of Glass Gas

CliffJumper may be have naturally low HP and/or Attack Rating to keep him balanced
    Synergies :
    - Till All are One - Bee(G1) | Jazz(G1)
    - Brothers in Arms - Hound(G1) | Mirage(G1)
    - Allies - WheelJack(G1) | IronHide(G1)
    - Enemies - Megatron(G1) | StarScream(G1) | SoundWave(G1) Because they kicked him hard in the Show
    - Role Models - Jazz | Optimus Prime(G1) - Gains Unique buffs from them and gives them +8% Attack Rating.
    + Optimus Prime's determination to protect his comrade gives CliffJumper +12/25/50 Resistance for 4 secs while Dashing.
    + Jazz gives him passive +8% increase in Power Rate for each Armor Break on Opponent.

Strong-MatchUps :
    - Tantrum/MotorMaster : Your Dashes are welcome with sincere Glass Gas treats.
    - Grindor/Primal : What are Armors?

Weak MatchUps :
    - MixMaster/Ramjet/Drift : Being close ranged most of time can save from his nasty Glass Gas and their major Buffs don't have timers.
    - Megatron(RotF) : He can inflict impair charges on Melee Attacks too and hence can switch between Ranged and Melee as per his Needs.
    - WindBlade/Bones - No Buff! Close Range, Miss Ranged, Only Bleeds.
    - Prowl - Sooner his Melee buff elapse, the sooner he'll generate more and additional Power.
    - Ninjas - All you to do is avoid his ranged attacks and he will as easy to slice through like butter with hot knife
  • Options
    bp31n1tuvvy5.jpg

I think this version of Barricade would be a fun character to play; his brass knuckles would put out a ton of crit damage, use his tasers to deal shock damage or stuns, and his gun bracelet(?) could bleed opponents.
    Plus it's a really cool design for a bayformer imo.

Warrior class

Signature Ability: Punish and Enslave

Successfully connecting a heavy attack gives Barricade the upper hand temporarily increasing his Critical Hit Rate for X seconds.

Abilities:
    Critical Damage Increases based on opponents stored Power.
    Bleed
    Shock

Special Attacks:
    Subjugation: Taze opponents into submission. •X% chance to stun for X seconds •Deals Shock Damage for X% Attack over X seconds.

Lethal Force: Unleash a wall of lead. •X% chance to bleed, dealing X% Attack over X seconds.

Subdue: Barricade does what it takes to bring down his foes. •Deals Shock Damage for X% Attack over X seconds. •X% chance to bleed, dealing X% Attack over X seconds.
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Lagolessotron

Signature Ability : {0}% lag reduction
  • Options
    tfa blitzwing
    lpf1iojgk3s2.png
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited August 2018
    TKO wrote: »
    Lagolessotron

I would also like Crashnototron as well.
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    TKO wrote: »
    Lagolessotron

I would also like Crashnototron as well.

You mean Crashnomotron
  • Options
    mddee wrote: »
    excuse me.
    About DOTM Sentinel Prime

He is a character hated by killing Ironhide, but his strength is real. I think that it is the strongest to rust your opponent with a corrosive gun and overwhelm your opponent with a shield and sword.And he also had many lines. You can also get involved with Optimus, Ironhide and Megatron that have already been added. You can also crush the sentinel by manipulating the iron hide. Lol
    8fvgwyahftix.jpeg

Posting the same guys over and over again isn't going to get them in the game any faster. And as I said earlier Galvatron is the only Leonard Nimoy we need.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    DOTM SOUNDWAVE!
    Movie/G1 Brawl and any of the other combaticons
    Elita 1
    RotF Starscream
    AoE/G1 Dinobots
    Movie Ratchet
    Shrapnel
    Bombshell
    Whirl
    Megatronus
    I'd like to see the aligned continuity characters in the game (all of them)
    Blackarachnia
    Rodimus Prime
    Skorponok

Those are awesome choices man !
    They would be awesome in forged to fight !
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    CliffJumper (G1) : Tactician[/color

Abilities :
    - Glass Gas : It makes you shatter in pieces before making you weak.
    - Attack Buff : I'm feeling a strange strength.
    - Attack Debuff : Hey, weak guy!

If Opponent is a Decepticon :
    - His Hate for Decepticons make him 15% more likely to trigger his abilities.
    Tacticians can have abilities discriminating Factions

Ranged Attacks :
    - Glass Gas shots have 65% chance to inflict a 10-18% Armor Break for 7 sec.[Max Stacks:5]
    - 20-28% chance per Armor Break to stun Dashing opponent for 3 secs.
    Don't worry about stacking 5 armor breaks will cause a lot of damage, extra stacks efficiency is mitigated in game mechanics

Heavy Attacks : Shoots with Laser Gun from his Hood.
    - +20% Crit Rate for Each Armor Break.
    - Crit Hits nullifies a Melee or Attack buff from Armor Broken enemy.

Dashing Forward :
    - His Battle Front personality gives him a +20-40% Attack Buff for 5 secs.
    - 10-18% Chance per Armor Break to 'Remove Unstoppable from Enemy and stun them for 1 sec'.

Special Attack 1: Crimson Boots
    - Gives opponent taste of a backflip kick and while mid-air, rotates to smash three more kicks.
    - Each Hit has 12% Chance per Armor Break to Bleed for 50% Attack over 2 sec.

Special Attack 2: OverCharge OverLarge
    - Uppercut and a groovy kick.(no ability)
    - Brings out a really over-sized cannon and charge a Powerful Shot inflicting a 20-32% Attack Debuff for 14 sec.
    - Inflicts 15% Attack as Shock over 4 secs for each Armor Break.

Special Attack 3: On the Front Line
    - Dashes at opponent and gains his attack buff and jumps and kicking with both feet on their face knocking them back.
    - Shoots a powerful shot of Glass Gas applying a 14-24% Armor Break for 16-18 secs.
    - Transforms immediately and shoots a laser beam removing every buff from opponent all at once.Opponent is not knocked down
    - Brings out two Big Cannons and shoots them simultaneously to to inflict 20-32% Attack debuff for 18 sec.

Signature Ability : On the Battle Front---CliffJumper is always first to be on front line. To avoid any casualty, he has little Powered Up his Glass Gas weakening all Opponent Buffs.
    - All Buffs on Armor Broken enemy last 8-20% Shorter for each Armor Break. Effective for upto 4 stacks only.
    - Passive: +8% Physical Resistance for each Armor Break active on Opponent.
    Everything revolves around Armor Breaks, because Weakness in Armor is caused by Glass Gas, hence Armor Break signifies that Glass Gas' effect is currently ON, Attacks by Cliff reveals additional Side-Effects of Glass Gas

CliffJumper may be have naturally low HP and/or Attack Rating to keep him balanced
    Synergies :
    - Till All are One - Bee(G1) | Jazz(G1)
    - Brothers in Arms - Hound(G1) | Mirage(G1)
    - Allies - WheelJack(G1) | IronHide(G1)
    - Enemies - Megatron(G1) | StarScream(G1) | SoundWave(G1) Because they kicked him hard in the Show
    - Role Models - Jazz | Optimus Prime(G1) - Gains Unique buffs from them and gives them +8% Attack Rating.
    + Optimus Prime's determination to protect his comrade gives CliffJumper +12/25/50 Resistance for 4 secs while Dashing.
    + Jazz gives him passive +8% increase in Power Rate for each Armor Break on Opponent.

Strong-MatchUps :
    - Tantrum/MotorMaster : Your Dashes are welcome with sincere Glass Gas treats.
    - Grindor/Primal : What are Armors?

Weak MatchUps :
    - MixMaster/Ramjet/Drift : Being close ranged most of time can save from his nasty Glass Gas and their major Buffs don't have timers.
    - Megatron(RotF) : He can inflict impair charges on Melee Attacks too and hence can switch between Ranged and Melee as per his Needs.
    - WindBlade/Bones - No Buff! Close Range, Miss Ranged, Only Bleeds.
    - Prowl - Sooner his Melee buff elapse, the sooner he'll generate more and additional Power.
    - Ninjas - All you to do is avoid his ranged attacks and he will as easy to slice through like butter with hot knife

I would love G1 Cliffjumper awesome comment man !
  • Options
    4umkvo4c7gwq.jpeg
    kuuidm7r554z.jpeg
    uu5pj1alr4he.jpeg
    xpmgx1k9dxsk.jpeg
    f850tgtqgpvm.jpeg

These guys should be in Forged to Fight
  • Options
    They should add G1 Star Saber from Transformers Victory!
    Who wouldn’t want the greatest swordsman in the whole universe!!
    He’s also the Autobot supreme commander and leader of the brain masters!
    For that matter I think he would make an awesome Tactician or Warrior
    Just think how awesome it would be to have an Autobot with three different robot modes and two different jet modes!!
    He would make an awesome addition to Transformers Forged to Fight and I think many players could agree!!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    d62zod4msjdz.jpeg

Hot Rod from the Prime Wars Trilogy would be great in this game
    t2eogo7bh9hx.jpg

• Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    d62zod4msjdz.jpeg

t2eogo7bh9hx.jpg

I see the memes are spreading, lol
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    d62zod4msjdz.jpeg

t2eogo7bh9hx.jpg

I see the memes are spreading, lol

It was too tempting, I have a file of stupid King Dedede faces for discord and saw an opportunity.
  • Options
    d62zod4msjdz.jpeg

Yes we so need to have some tipe of G1 Hot Rod in the game and PWT is an awesome mode! Just as long as they don’t make him Nemisis Hot Rod or Rodimus Unicronus! Lol!
  • Options
    syhynjl5sfpu.png

This would an amazing grunt idea. One of each class with responding colors to match their class.
This discussion has been closed.