Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    vnpxajj9sq0r.jpg

Blackarachnia
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Predacon

-Blackarachnia attacks with 7 hit combos
    (Like Sideswipe, Arcee, etc)

Abilities:

-Ranged Attacks:
    •25% chance to inflict Cyber-Venom, dealing 45~60% of Attack for 10 seconds.
    •Cyber-Venom Darts don't work when an opponent is Unstoppable or has an Armor Buff.

-Opponents under Cyber-Venom Debuff:
    •Blackarachnia deals 17~32% more Critical Damage.
    •Nullifies a Critical Rate Buff every second.

-Heavy Attacks:
    •Blackarachnia turns into a Spider and shoots a Web from her mouth (Long Ranged)
    •50% chance to Ensnare the opponent,
     reducing the Opponent's chance to Evade by 100% for 7 seconds.
    •Ranged Attacks don't Miss when the Opponent is Ensnared.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Eight Legs, Eight Machine Guns
    Blackarachnia kicks the opponent twice, then shoots the opponent with her machine guns.
    •All 8 hits from the machine guns have a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, each dealing 30~40% of attack for 8 seconds.

SP2: Fatal Arachnid
    Blackarachnia unleashes a flurry of fast hits! She punches the opponent, roundhouse kicks them, punches them again, fires the machine guns on that arm, kicks the opponent again, and she grabs her Dart Gun and shoots the opponent.
    •All 4 hits from her machine guns have a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, each dealing 40~50% of attack for 10 seconds.
    •Dart Gun has an 100% chance to inflict
    Cyber-Venom, dealing 45~65% of attack over 15 seconds.

SP3: Poisonous Kiss
     Blackarachnia grabs her Web Grapple and shoots her opponent with it. She then does a front flip in the air, the force pulling the opponent upward and slamming them into the ground when Blackarachnia lands. The opponent weakly gets up, but Blackarachnia transforms into Spider Mode and shoots them 3 times with her webbing. The opponent, now trapped in a Web cacoon, can only watch as Blackarachnia  (now in robot mode), approaches them. She gets close...almost as if she wants to ki-PSYCH! She shoves a Cyber-Venom Dart in their head and kicks them aside.
    •When Blackarachnia shoves the Dart in the head it does 50% of attack as Instant Bleed Damage.
    •100% chance to inflict a Cyber-Venom Debuff, dealing 82% of attack for 15 seconds.
    •100% chance to Ensnare the opponent for 15 seconds.

Signature Ability:Webhead
    Blackarachnia's sticky webbing makes it really hard to attack her.
    -When Ensnared Opponents try to attack:
    •Blackarachnia has a 15~50% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.
    •If she Evades, it Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds.
    •When facing Scout Bots, this is 10% more likely to happen.
    •When facing Brawler Bots, this is 30% less likely to happen.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members:
    (Except Tarantulas and Megatron BW)

+2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members:
    (Except Silverbolt BW)

+2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Tarantulas, Megatron BW:

+2~8% Critical Damage Rating

-Romance:
    Silverbolt BW:

17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of the fight.

Strong Match-ups:
    Bumblebee G1: Blackarachnia's Cyber-Venom and Ensnare Debuffs will make Bee's Crit Rate and Evade Buffs useless, making this bug a tasty snack for this Arachnid.
    Cheetor: Ensnare Debuff will interfere with Cheetor's Heavy or Dash Attacks, and Blackarachnia's Signature will add more punishment to her Ensnare Debuffs.
    Drift: Blackarachnia's Cyber-Venom Debuffs get rid off Drift's Critical Rate buff, even after five hits, his passive Evade is gone, and her Crit Damage can over power his Crit Damage.

Weak Match-ups
    Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal's Armor means no Cyber-Venom Debuffs and while Blackarachnia can place a lot of Bleeds on her SP1, Optimus Primal's Signature will give him more health than he lost.
    Tantrum: Tantrum's Unstoppable Buffs will make Darts ineffective, and Tantrum's Frenzy will purify all Debuffs, reminding Blackarachnia she should respect her Predacon Elders.
    Galvatron: Galvatron's signature allows him to become Unstoppable and Galvatron's focus on Ranged Attacks makes Blackarachnia's signature almost useless.

Blackarachnia would be an awesome addition to the game!
    And I really like your setup of her accept for one thing .......
    Her faction should really be a Maximal!!
    After all she was originally a Maximal, and the Predacons found her stasis pod, and then Tarantulas controlled her!!
    She later (thanks to Silverbolt) found her true place back with the Maximals,
    And had every Predacon part removed!
    Since then she has been, and always will be a very trustworthy Maximal!!
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    @ScarredArachnid333 , it's quite good, for the part where cybervenom does not work against unstoppable OR armored opponent. It needs a little clarification.
    Like, is it purified, it's work stop for duration of those buff.
    I would suggest, Cybervenom can't be inflicted on Unstoppable OR Armored opponent.
    If they are having a active venom, and equip a armor, it won't have any effect on it.
    Anyway, I've also made a build of her Transmetal II version, which you can find Here.
    BlackArachania (BW/Transmetal II)
    Although there are some meaning less stuff in it. He sign is maybe over much. First Page is most of that!
    Abilities in Second Page far more balanced and logical. :D
  • Options
    vnpxajj9sq0r.jpg

Blackarachnia
    Class: Warrior

-Blackarachnia attacks with 7 hit combos
    (Like Sideswipe, Arcee, etc)

Abilities:

-Ranged Attacks:
    •25% chance to inflict Cyber-Venom, dealing 45~60% of Attack for 10 seconds.
    •Cyber-Venom Darts don't work when an opponent is Unstoppable or has an Armor Buff.

-Opponents under Cyber-Venom Debuff:
    •Blackarachnia deals 17~32% more Critical Damage.
    •Nullifies a Critical Rate Buff every second.

-Heavy Attacks:
    •Blackarachnia turns into a Spider and shoots a Web from her mouth (Long Ranged)
    •50% chance to Ensnare the opponent,
     reducing the Opponent's chance to Evade by 100% for 7 seconds.
    •Ranged Attacks don't Miss when the Opponent is Ensnared.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Eight Legs, Eight Machine Guns
    Blackarachnia kicks the opponent twice, then shoots the opponent with her machine guns.
    •All 8 hits from the machine guns have a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, each dealing 30~40% of attack for 8 seconds.

SP2: Fatal Arachnid
    Blackarachnia unleashes a flurry of fast hits! She punches the opponent, roundhouse kicks them, punches them again, fires the machine guns on that arm, kicks the opponent again, and she grabs her Dart Gun and shoots the opponent.
    •All 4 hits from her machine guns have a 50% chance to inflict Bleed, each dealing 40~50% of attack for 10 seconds.
    •Dart Gun has an 100% chance to inflict
    Cyber-Venom, dealing 45~65% of attack over 15 seconds.

SP3: Poisonous Kiss
     Blackarachnia grabs her Web Grapple and shoots her opponent with it. She then does a front flip in the air, the force pulling the opponent upward and slamming them into the ground when Blackarachnia lands. The opponent weakly gets up, but Blackarachnia transforms into Spider Mode and shoots them 3 times with her webbing. The opponent, now trapped in a Web cacoon, can only watch as Blackarachnia  (now in robot mode), approaches them. She gets close...almost as if she wants to ki-PSYCH! She shoves a Cyber-Venom Dart in their head and kicks them aside.
    •When Blackarachnia shoves the Dart in the head it does 50% of attack as Instant Bleed Damage.
    •100% chance to inflict a Cyber-Venom Debuff, dealing 82% of attack for 15 seconds.
    •100% chance to Ensnare the opponent for 15 seconds.

Signature Ability:Webhead
    Blackarachnia's sticky webbing makes it really hard to attack her.
    -When Ensnared Opponents try to attack:
    •Blackarachnia has a 15~50% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.
    •If she Evades, it Stuns the opponent for 2 seconds.
    •When facing Scout Bots, this is 10% more likely to happen.
    •When facing Brawler Bots, this is 30% less likely to happen.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members:
    (Except Tarantulas and Megatron BW)

+2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members:
    (Except Silverbolt BW)

+2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Tarantulas, Megatron BW:

+2~8% Critical Damage Rating

-Romance:
    Silverbolt BW:

17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of the fight.

Strong Match-ups:
    Bumblebee G1: Blackarachnia's Cyber-Venom and Ensnare Debuffs will make Bee's Crit Rate and Evade Buffs useless, making this bug a tasty snack for this Arachnid.
    Cheetor: Ensnare Debuff will interfere with Cheetor's Heavy or Dash Attacks, and Blackarachnia's Signature will add more punishment to her Ensnare Debuffs.
    Drift: Blackarachnia's Cyber-Venom Debuffs get rid off Drift's Critical Rate buff, even after five hits, his passive Evade is gone, and her Crit Damage can over power his Crit Damage.

Weak Match-ups
    Optimus Primal: Optimus Primal's Armor means no Cyber-Venom Debuffs and while Blackarachnia can place a lot of Bleeds on her SP1, Optimus Primal's Signature will give him more health than he lost.
    Tantrum: Tantrum's Unstoppable Buffs will make Darts ineffective, and Tantrum's Frenzy will purify all Debuffs, reminding Blackarachnia she should respect her Predacon Elders.
    Galvatron: Galvatron's signature allows him to become Unstoppable and Galvatron's focus on Ranged Attacks makes Blackarachnia's signature almost useless.

Blackarachnia would be an awesome addition to the game!
    And I really like your setup of her accept for one thing .......
    Her faction should really be a Maximal!!
    After all she was originally a Maximal, and the Predacons found her stasis pod, and then Tarantulas controlled her!!
    She later (thanks to Silverbolt) found her true place back with the Maximals,
    And had every Predacon part removed!
    Since then she has been, and always will be a very trustworthy Maximal!!

Yes, I know she should be a Maximal, but I wrote Predacon because I think the game needs some female bad guys. If it was her Transmetal form, I would most likely label that Maximal since that was when the Predacon shell was removed.
  • Options
    That's why I avoid writing faction name, just mention name and series, faction headache is of Kabam
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited August 2018
    All these repeated pictures of Prime bots aren't helping to win me over on adding the series to the game...
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    All these repeated pictures of Prime bots aren't helping to win me over on adding the series to the game...

they don't have to. we want them to
  • Options

"We"? Are you speaking for other people or are a symbiote host?
  • Options
    GhostRoosterGhostRooster Posts: 38
    edited August 2018

... : /

"We"? Are you speaking for other people or are a symbiote host?

To be fair there is one other person asking for them...
  • Options
    ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2018
    I fear that, sadly we won't get any Prime bots anytime soon or ever. The reason why I know this is because, well, do you guys remember that Ratchet and Windblade offer a few weeks back? The description for the offer said that both G1 Windblade and Ratchet became members of the Cybertronian High Council after the defeat of Galvatronous. I know that didn't happen in the G1 show, since Windblade never existed, and it didn't happen in the IDW comics either since Galvatronous didn't play a big role. However, that did happen in the Robots in Disguise 2015 Series Finale. Since the game said that the G1 versions of Ratchet and Windblade defeated Galvatronous when really the RID versions did, that means that G1 represents Rid in the game. That means that all the bots from Prime and RID will be represented by their G1 counterparts.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @SparkShredder
    Yes, your assumption is correct. If the opponent has an Unstoppable or Armor Buff active, Cyber-Venom won't be inflicted. However, if they have a Venom on them and gain an Armor/Unstoppable Buff after, the Venom would remain there.

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I fear that, sadly we won't get any Prime bots anytime soon or ever. The reason why I know this is because, well, do you guys remember that Ratchet and Windblade offer a few weeks back? The description for the offer said that both G1 Windblade and Ratchet became members of the Cybertronian High Council after the defeat of Galvatronous. I know that didn't happen in the G1 show, since Windblade never existed, and it didn't happen in the IDW comics either since Galvatronous didn't play a big role. However, that did happen in the Robots in Disguise 2015 Series Finale. Since the game said that the G1 versions of Ratchet and Windblade defeated Galvatronous when really the RID versions did, that means that G1 represents Rid in the game. That means that all the bots from Prime and RID will be represented by their G1 counterparts.

Galvatronus appeared in the IDW Comics through the power of the Enigma of Combination. In this game, G1 goes under the "Generations" classification. It amalgamates anything in relation to G1 and makes it's own standalone thing (e.g. G1 Cartoon/Movie, G1 Comics, IDW's alternate Generation 1 continuity, etc).

Although, Kabam's Generations universe also tends to take ques from other series like RiD, with Sideswipe and Windblade sharing a synergy with one another.

There has been no implication of any other realities outside of the following: Generations, Cinematic Universe, and Beast Wars.
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »

There has been no implication of any other realities outside of the following: Generations, Cinematic Universe, and Beast Wars.

I hope your right.
  • Options
    What Bumblebee said. The mods themselves said their are no plans to add versions of bots from any of the other realities besides the three already represented in game. Which I'm glad for. I want more unique characters, not 10 versions of Optimus.
  • Options
    If folks are really that desperate for prime bots or whatever else, then reskins are the answer there, which has been mentioned numerous times before. I’d be curious to see what would be so different that prime bumblebee would require a desperate character from movie bee. Same with ratchet, shockwave, Magnus, even Megatron. Prime with wings or soundwave are the only exceptions I can think of that would be viably different from the current roster, and maybe wheeljack but they got him wrong in prime. He’s not a sword ninja or a wrecker and feels wrong to look at him like that
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The costume thing is a wonderful idea. But since it's Generations and Generations also counts IDW, could they add character's such as Knockout and Skybyte? They both did first appear in Prime and Rid (2001) respectively, but they are original characters and have been introduced in the IDW G1 comics. They did add Bludgeon and Windblade, and they weren't in the original show.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    The costume thing is a wonderful idea. But since it's Generations and Generations also counts IDW, could they add character's such as Knockout and Skybyte? They both did first appear in Prime and Rid (2001) respectively, but they are original characters and have been introduced in the IDW G1 comics. They did add Bludgeon and Windblade, and they weren't in the original show.

Yeah, I think so. That's why I made rust renegade builds.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    edited August 2018

Bludgeon was in the original toy line and Marvel comic though. His appearance in the game is based on his Revenge of the Fallen toy however. I believe it was designed for the Generations toy line though and just shoehorned into the movie line when it came out.
  • Options

I would LOVE Knock Out. One of my other favorites :). But it would kinda feel wrong not to put him under the Aligned Continuity given how identical his G1 design is (after all, it is inspired by Prime)
    kpvh3b4xq7l6.jpeg
    And Windblade is a different case. Being the first fan-made character, Hasbro has been trying to boost her as a mainstay in the franchise as of late. IDW being her first appearance, she counts as a proper Generations bot. IDW’s upcoming Transformers reboot will have her coincide with original G1 designs:
    91bztrvz1m4e.jpeg
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    ok, off-topic post but I think Jonson's back and very very unhappy. Recent... threads by a guy named simply "Thomas" have been popping up and I hate to swear, but he's essentially just shitposting. I've just woken up and seen it for the first time and already ignored him, hope KABAM does something about this guy soon.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    ok, off-topic post but I think Jonson's back and very very unhappy. Recent... threads by a guy named simply "Thomas" have been popping up and I hate to swear, but he's essentially just shitposting. I've just woken up and seen it for the first time and already ignored him, hope KABAM does something about this guy soon.

This truly is our darkest hour...

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

You're right... it is our darkest hour. http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/21/lazytown-actor-robbie-rotten-stefan-karl-stefansson-robbie-rotten-dies-cancer/
  • Options
    I’d like to see (G1) cosmos, (G1) springer, (G1) warpath, (G1) sixgun, (G1) repugnus, (G1) wheelie, (G1) powerglide, (G1) comabaticons and (prime) soundwave
  • Options
    edited August 2018

You're right... it is our darkest hour. http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/21/lazytown-actor-robbie-rotten-stefan-karl-stefansson-robbie-rotten-dies-cancer/

Cancer: A terrible word for a terrible disease. It's a shame to always here when good or talented people die, especially when he was in your TV to etertain you as a 4 year old.
  • Options

Cancer: A terrible word for a terrible disease. It's a shame to always here when good or talented people die, especially when he was in your TV to etertain you as a 4 year old.

Well said. May he Rest In Peace. Till All Are One.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    jcp3jrbh763y.jpg
    Cryotek
    Class: Tech

Signature Ability: Diagnostic Drone
    • Cryotek activates his diagnostic drone at the start of the battle, repairing 5~15% of his max health and 15~30% of his max power over 5s.

Passive: Ice Shield
    • Ice Shield reduces incoming damage by 15~25%
    • Ice Shield provides 50% heat damage resistance and full immunity to all burn debuffs
    • Ice Shield is broken when Cryotek is knocked down and takes 20 seconds to reform

Freeze (a copy of Windblade's bleed-stun)
    • Cryotek freezes opponent when they're suffering from 5 Chill debuffs, stunning and repair blocking them for 3s. Cryotek cannot freeze the opponent until all current Chill debuffs expire
    • Freeze deals 50% of attack rating as instant cold damage upon expiry

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    • 40% chance to chill the opponent, dealing 40~50% attack as cold damage over 5s. Chilled opponents cannot trigger Unstoppable

Heavy Attacks:
    • 80% chance to chill the opponent

SP1: Ice Breath: "Stay Cool"
    • 15% for each active Chill debuff to Repair Block the opponent for 10s
    • Chills the opponent

SP2: Freezing Flames: "Flames so cold they burn"
    • Each hit drains 5~10% of the opponent's max power (2 hits)
    • Power Locks the opponent for 0s. Power Lock lasts 2 seconds longer for each active Chill debuff

SP3: Ice Age: What killed the dinosaurs?
    Cryotek transforms into his dragon mode, breathing ice blasts out of his mouth to inflict 4 Chill debuffs before transforming back into his robot mode, slamming the opponent with his left arm to inflict a 5th Chill debuff.
    • Inflicts 5 Chill debuffs

Synergies:

Theft of the Golden Disk:
    - Megatron (BW): Energon Inversion (Guillotine's healing reversal copy) lasts 25-50-100% longer if phase 3 if complete
    - Cryotek: +50% additional heat resistance on Ice Shield

Allies:
    - Dinobot
    - Megatron (BW)
    - Scorponok (BW)
    - Waspinator (BW)

Strong Match ups:
    • Ramjet, Motormaster, Tantrum, Megatron (ROTF): His Chill debuffs will prevent these jerks from activating their annoying Unstoppable abilities. Seriously, frag Unstoppable.
    Weak Match ups
    • Grimlock will purify Chill debuffs and gain melee buffs to have his revenge against ice age (Get it? Hahaha lol funny xd)
    • Bumblebee's critical hits will break through Cryotek's Ice Shield without having to use a heavy or special attack
  • Options
    He's not the bot you need, he's not the bot you deserve, but he's the bot I both need and deserve. Seriously guys, unstoppable bots like Motormaster and Megatron suck!
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Gunz0 ,,ehh? An Asteroid Smash IN Mexico?
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Gunz0 ,,ehh? An Asteroid Smash IN Mexico?

I bet it's the volcanoes
  • Options
    sangeethsangeeth Posts: 14
    Please add G1 scout bumblee bee in the next monthly login calender and crystal upgrade please kabam i really want a bumblebee and also add 4star vesion of tactician bumblebee
This discussion has been closed.