Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Weapon of Mass Consumption

Comments

• XeuseXeuse Posts: 15
    Oye, thanks for the info on May @Kabam Vydious
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    kranders wrote: »
    Wow Mix in the store? Man it’s like you guys want people to quit. We can’t get two bots that aren’t in crystals huh? Can we just assume that WJ is never going to show up?
    Never say never! There are quite a few bots we need to get through, so Wheeljack may show up sometime in the future!

Any thought on new bots because the reforged is getting old. I would assume you all would have brought new bots back after 2-3 months but going on 5 months, we need new stuff. I’m tired of the gig that’s been going on for 5 months, I’m genuinely worried about this game possibly getting shut down because of the non stop reforged crap.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    McBusket wrote: »
    Okay @Kabam Vydious and at @Kabam Miike I hope everyone knows at the Kabam Central command knows we were not asking for this months info just to B*tch and complain. Although please realize and feel free to pass along to the Group, this is a slap in the face to most of us.
    1. So now we have Gone back up to 3 Bots to reach ALL monthly achievements,
    2. Honestly 2 bots are still completely SUB PAR in this game in which nobody wants and I'm Even going to say it, Im sure @Kabam Vydious was saying "really these two bots i mights as well Save ALL MY CHIPS and efforts for next Month"
    3. With the improvements of the 2yr anniversary can someone just pull the Trigger and make the 2 week special run of Thunderstruck a constant thing, heck just switch out the Bots to obtain. Im fairly certain if you were to pull the numbers you would have at least seen people either A. Spending Engeron to complete or B. Spending Cash to increase Energon for completion. It almost seems like the PR department or who ever doesn't look at the numbers for actual revenue to make this game money.

Please do not take this as "us complaining" but someone Speak UP over there smack around the guy in the next cubical and say SERIOUSLY this game can make revenue if we do X,Y,and Z. MAKE US WANT TO PLAY and not grind out our soul for a GAME which could very much run out of gas! Can some one give us Another glimmer or spark of hope. After the two year mark I really though O.k. this might be headed someplace again.. Now we are Smacked in the face again!

You made my day! Kabam just isn't caring for the players...
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Okay @Kabam Vydious and at @Kabam Miike I hope everyone knows at the Kabam Central command knows we were not asking for this months info just to B*tch and complain. Although please realize and feel free to pass along to the Group, this is a slap in the face to most of us.
    2. Honestly 2 bots are still completely SUB PAR in this game in which nobody wants and I'm Even going to say it, Im sure @Kabam Vydious was saying "really these two bots i mights as well Save ALL MY CHIPS and efforts for next Month"
    3. With the improvements of the 2yr anniversary can someone just pull the Trigger and make the 2 week special run of Thunderstruck a constant thing, heck just switch out the Bots to obtain. Im fairly certain if you were to pull the numbers you would have at least seen people either A. Spending Engeron to complete or B. Spending Cash to increase Energon for completion. It almost seems like the PR department or who ever doesn't look at the numbers for actual revenue to make this game money.

Please do not take this as "us complaining" but someone Speak UP over there smack around the guy in the next cubical and say SERIOUSLY this game can make revenue if we do X,Y,and Z. MAKE US WANT TO PLAY and not grind out our soul for a GAME which could very much run out of gas! Can some one give us Another glimmer or spark of hope. After the two year mark I really though O.k. this might be headed someplace again.. Now we are Smacked in the face again!

Biting the hand that feeds you, eh @Bntyhntr3232_ ?
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    this month 0
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Feels good having Shockwave at r4
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    JKL wrote: »
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    It is a pretty weak bot lineup (bar Shockwave). Wouldve preferred more exclusive bots. Still, gives me a chance to save for June.

Technically Hound is an exclusive.

I know which is why I said more. I wouldve preferred two or three exclusives.
  • iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
    That's how Kabam run a game, wasting its assets, I wonder if they really want to make money from this game, why not just fire the COO? Taking good wages but doing nothing?

If this game would finally failed, it would definitely fail by its poor operation, not the game itself.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    edited May 2019
    then a resting month nice 😎😪🙄
    We are not going to get at least a new relic? Wow this is insane bad @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
    Its been a while since I'm waiting new content, more arena to choose from , new chapter for Istory etc...
    It is going slow 🐌.
    We don't need a copy of MOCC, but any way to that game you invest a lot , but to this one nothing 😥😫😪🤒🤕🤧☹️😭
    Sparatanooooooooooos au au au.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2019
    I
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Guys, this is my cue to say goodbye for now.

Parking my account for a while.

Okay, now’s the time to worry about Kabam’s future.

This is -like- 80% of their revenue leaving. 😂

On a more serious note, I don’t mind as much with the reforged spotlights. They did change things up and add mini bosses. I do wish they upped the rewards for completion and exploration. Some t4c for master would be nice.

Even if there was a new bot and new spotlight, it’s still the same game play. Same grinding.

Hopefully some new game mode will eventually make its way into the game. Maybe something with alliances so there’s more team aspect other than AM and alliance events (which is still pretty much a solo thing).
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    For the lols I might buy hound, even have a warrior awakening program to use on him.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    it's the kind of month de.mai that will stop a lot of players we take the old one with ...... there is so much to review on the game including the rewards, add the missing mods in the crystals (technician's console, premium module) do special missions like Thunder with bee scout for example brief enough to keep the players and make whaou ........
  • Developers, so when will there be new missions and a new bot?
  • _V_K_P__V_K_P_ Posts: 20
    Kabam team I know you are reasonable people. Why are you so hard to understand what is needed for players? give the opportunity to get the thronus or jack not all have them
    if you want the game to progress, you just need to think what we need then the donat will increase and everyone will be happy
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Well I’m very pleased to see shockwave, but why mixmaster he’s pretty irrelevant. Too bad it’s back to 3 bots cuz now objectives are impossible
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Isn’t this the spotlight where kickback boss kills himself against Bonecrusher without BC doing a thing?

Going back to 3 bots makes completing monthly objectives even more impossible now.

When can we have Megatronus, Wheeljack, Cyclonus, MV Prime, Grimlock as the month’s featured bots?
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Whats good about those 3 bots in the store is that I can save up my chips for a whole month.
    edited May 2019

Biting the hand that feeds you, eh @Bntyhntr3232_ ?

Only because it feeds me garbage
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Isn’t this the spotlight where kickback boss kills himself against Bonecrusher without BC doing a thing?

Going back to 3 bots makes completing monthly objectives even more impossible now.

When can we have Megatronus, Wheeljack, Cyclonus, MV Prime, Grimlock as the month’s featured bots?

I thought cheetor was the boss that cactused himself to death?
    And what are T3 bot shards?

Both of them an hero'd, but Cheetor's more likely to survive due to Feral Strike

Also: https://youtu.be/2eJjHavADEs
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    RIP. I guess I'll check back next month to see if theres anything new coming. The 2 year Anniversary was fun while it lasted. Heres hoping the 3 year anniversary can top it.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    lol, this is quite some backlash!
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Both of them an hero'd, but Cheetor's more likely to survive due to Feral Strike

Also: https://youtu.be/2eJjHavADEs

*less likely
    Sorry
  • Hey everyone -

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for the feedback. I know a few of you were worried it come off as just complaining, but you're sharing your thoughts and doing so in a way we can actively see clearly. So thank you for that and being constructive.

I am definitely taking all that is being said and ensuring our team sees it so that they can fully look at what our future plans are and how we wish to present them to y'all.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hey everyone -

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for the feedback. I know a few of you were worried it come off as just complaining, but you're sharing your thoughts and doing so in a way we can actively see clearly. So thank you for that and being constructive.

I am definitely taking all that is being said and ensuring our team sees it so that they can fully look at what our future plans are and how we wish to present them to y'all.

Aye man thanks for responding I’m sure you’ve got more to come 👍👍
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

It was after this spotlight Kabam introduced the bleed immune mod. I’m sure it’ll show up on the Kickback boss.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Hey everyone -

Hopefully we can see something new with bots in the coming weeks but I hope you all take the feedback seriously