Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Weapon of Mass Consumption

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaidsRaids Posts: 8
    So are any bots better than others for Kickback or given that he’s immune to Debuffs does it really matter?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Raids wrote: »
    So are any bots better than others for Kickback or given that he’s immune to Debuffs does it really matter?

Tbh it doesnt really matter because i used drift and it worked , critical damage is also something ;)
    Drift with swordmaster*
  • Options
    Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    I took him down with Grimlock, which also gave me a way around the Shock block mod as he tends to just attack, dodge and block before you get a hit in.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Raids wrote: »

Any bot with a purifying ability is useful here against Kickback. Grimlock & Tantrum are good choices.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited May 2019
    Kickback isn't immune to dark burn. Just one-shot him with a 4* Tronus and came out full health.

That Blaster though, is insane. End up quitting the fight and psend in my r4 5* Prowl.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kickback isn't immune to dark burn. Just one-shot him with a 4* Tronus and came out full health.

That Blaster though, is insane. End up quitting the fight and psend in my r4 5* Prowl.

Agreed. Blaster is most annoying miniboss in this SM.
  • Options
    ysyl78miyne0.png

So close ;)
  • Options
    Zoltronus2Zoltronus2 Posts: 1
    Hiya Kabam, I'm an android player and I'm experiencing some crashing every time I get into a fight in the game, so I would like you to please check it .The crashes started since the new update.
    Thank You.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DonApis wrote: »

What's his mod @DonApis ?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Power flow like the one hound had last spotlight
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Power flow like the one hound had last spotlight

Ew, guess I'll use bumblebee then for perpetual power lock
  • Options
    0w9orp67vnii.png

Spent 0 energon this master lol
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    0w9orp67vnii.png

Same, now I can take deep wounds to rank 5 (finally)
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    0w9orp67vnii.png

Me too. Easiest Reforged SPL.