Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - Weapon of Mass Consumption

Comments

• Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hey everyone -

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for the feedback. I know a few of you were worried it come off as just complaining, but you're sharing your thoughts and doing so in a way we can actively see clearly. So thank you for that and being constructive.

I am definitely taking all that is being said and ensuring our team sees it so that they can fully look at what our future plans are and how we wish to present them to y'all.

I'll believe it when I see new bots and other goodies instead of rehashed spotlights and bots
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    kranders wrote: »
    Last month was just enough to get people to keep paying and playing and we're back to absolutely nothing.

Yeah, last month got Vavatron to do what he did which was just insane to me. But now he’s gone this month. I wonder how many more like him...
    1. Still unreleased masteries
    2. Still can't fully upgrade mods
    3. No new relics
    4. Still no update to the available mod pool, essentially from day one... haven't even been deals for the others in months
    5. No update to 5* pool in months

1. Those question marks have been there a while haven’t they? Forgot about them till now.
    2. Well, at least it keeps raiding easier for me.
    3. At least let us forge or something the relics we have. If not, I’m just building up relic tickets every month for no reason.
    4. Not just the exclusive mods, but introduce more new mods. If we can’t have new bots, new mods could help. Slightly.
    5. Well, let me pull the bot I want first before the odds get worse. Haha.
    I get that some of these require actual work and development but who is in the monthly bots or updates to crystals requires nothing and would help. Whoever makes these decisions needs a lesson in business.

If anything, they sure know how to get a discussion going on the forums...
  • Options
    The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49

New Bots and Relics This Month
    This month, you'll be able to Purchase 3,4, and 5-Star Versions of Shockwave, Hound, or Mixmaster!

7bmw7paxz663.jpeg

• Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    At this point, it's just common sense
    No need for business, game, or any lesson at all

It's crystal clear : You are loosing players, and I'm not talking about the typical : you are loosing players and getting new ones, so it balance itself ( Yea everyone know how this kind of game works now, no need to hide it )
    No, I'm talking, you are loosing players AND the few who are coming pale in comparison to the players you are loosing. The game is essentially " invisible " outside of the people who love Transformers and fight game on mobile
    There is no movie to promote it ( I don't even count Bumblebee, seeing how you poorly dealt with this big event ) no actual series, nothing. And the fact that Transformers isn't quite the famous one, it doesn't help at all.

So by logical reasoning, aynone at Kabam, with some common sense and a bit of boldness would definitely advice to make something, to change this game.

Yet here we are.

And by the way, the list kranders suggested is way too short, here are some other ones that were meant to come few month ago, and are essentially 2 point click to add ( Don't tell me it's not that easy, I know what I'm talking about )
    - Adding new Items on the raid store ( new rotating or permanent one )
    - Changing the rewards for spotlight difficulties to match the actual game state
    - Add more alliance help request ( it's a minor thing, that could earn everyone a few more thousand gold per day, and yet it's still not implemented )
    - Change the Away mission rewards ( Again, those are billion years late, in terms of actual game state and rewards we get from them, right now )
    - New objectives
    - Change alliance event rewards
    And the list goes on

It took me litteraly less than 7 min to think of all of those changes. They are quite really simple to add, but I can't think of a rational reason as to why they are still not here, after so many rant, suggestions, ramble from so many players, so many dedicated players who are playing your game since day 1.

Thank god, i'm not one of them, I would be so disappointed and depressed to see this happening to the game I saw growing.
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    kabam you can change spark basic g3 master spark basic g4 because it is with that we mount 1 bot 5 * rank 3 see rank 4 thank you
  • Options
    Celt wrote: »

It's crystal clear : You are loosing players, and I'm not talking about the typical : you are loosing players and getting new ones, so it balance itself ( Yea everyone know how this kind of game works now, no need to hide it )
    No, I'm talking, you are loosing players AND the few who are coming pale in comparison to the players you are loosing. The game is essentially " invisible " outside of the people who love Transformers and fight game on mobile
    There is no movie to promote it ( I don't even count Bumblebee, seeing how you poorly dealt with this big event ) no actual series, nothing. And the fact that Transformers isn't quite the famous one, it doesn't help at all.

So by logical reasoning, aynone at Kabam, with some common sense and a bit of boldness would definitely advice to make something, to change this game.

Yet here we are.

And by the way, the list kranders suggested is way too short, here are some other ones that were meant to come few month ago, and are essentially 2 point click to add ( Don't tell me it's not that easy, I know what I'm talking about )
    - Changing the rewards for spotlight difficulties to match the actual game state
    - Add more alliance help request ( it's a minor thing, that could earn everyone a few more thousand gold per day, and yet it's still not implemented )
    - Change the Away mission rewards ( Again, those are billion years late, in terms of actual game state and rewards we get from them, right now )
    - New objectives
    And the list goes on

It took me litteraly less than 7 min to think of all of those changes. They are quite really simple to add, but I can't think of a rational reason as to why they are still not here, after so many rant, suggestions, ramble from so many players, so many dedicated players who are playing your game since day 1.

Thank god, i'm not one of them, I would be so disappointed and depressed to see this happening to the game I saw growing.
    You're right that writing them as a list is very simple, and could be done in minutes, but implementing them is a significantly bigger task. A rewards change doesn't just affect the events/content that contain those rewards, but the entire game.

We can increase rewards or items in the Raid store that might strengthen your Bots, but where would you use those Bots? We need a place for them to be used to be worth adding new content and making it worth a Commander's while to upgrade a new bot and do the work to get those items.

Our concern isn't so much with rewards (though we're looking into that for Alliance Missions, as we said earlier) and more about content. This may be a "down" month, but I can assure you that our team is working themselves very hard to give us more content for you all.

Now, please remember that this thread is about the new spotlight mission and keep all conversation on that topic.
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Celt wrote: »

Yet here we are.

- New objectives
    And the list goes on

You're right that writing them as a list is very simple, and could be done in minutes, but implementing them is a significantly bigger task. A rewards change doesn't just affect the events/content that contain those rewards, but the entire game.

We can increase rewards or items in the Raid store that might strengthen your Bots, but where would you use those Bots? We need a place for them to be used to be worth adding new content and making it worth a Commander's while to upgrade a new bot and do the work to get those items.

Our concern isn't so much with rewards (though we're looking into that for Alliance Missions, as we said earlier) and more about content. This may be a "down" month, but I can assure you that our team is working themselves very hard to give us more content for you all.

Now, please remember that this thread is about the new spotlight mission and keep all conversation on that topic.

Like you said it, this topic isn't the subject on the thread itself so i'll not pursue this conversation, but i'll just conclude with this
    If only you listened to your player base, you wouldn't have to worry nor about rewards, content or anything else, because there are countless of suggestions made by players that were actually doable, meaningful, and probably meeting your requirement and standards. You just had to listen to them, tweak them and that's it.

But i'll atleast recognise the fact that you're actually toning down the rewards because you know there are no places for extremely powerful bot right now, to be used. So i'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're indeed trying to make something bigger, that could make us use our 5* R5 roster.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    It has Been a year and new content was really only in April. Now, some alliance have conquered D120 AM levels and probably more will come. Now new bot- reskinned TC. Veterans like myself looking for more challenging platforms will stay retired. I guess this game is for Noobs now. MCOC gets something new always. Well it was here fun while it lasted for me.. Goodluck tothe loyal patrons!
  • Options
    ubiquitusubiquitus Posts: 28
    Will we be getting new special relics like the all spark a few months back? I just want some insight on how to manage these chips. If not, i'll just buy another kickback relic.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Hey everyone -

I just wanted to drop in here and thank you all for the feedback. I know a few of you were worried it come off as just complaining, but you're sharing your thoughts and doing so in a way we can actively see clearly. So thank you for that and being constructive.

I am definitely taking all that is being said and ensuring our team sees it so that they can fully look at what our future plans are and how we wish to present them to y'all.

The cynic in me reads this as: “Our plans are already set but we’ll try to present them more palatable in the future as we already know you’re going to hate them”

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Dircules wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

The cynic in me reads this as: “Our plans are already set but we’ll try to present them more palatable in the future as we already know you’re going to hate them”

wow haven’t seen you in a while mate
  • Options
    d37c15qw5l3f.gif
    And this will be the best way to play it!
  • Options
    Cruz_okCruz_ok Posts: 5
    Why don't you throw in a 14 day reward to keep player base and people logging in and run a shark week as those bots don't effect much but still a fun week. Don't have many of the 5 star sharks. Just thoughts
  • Options
    ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I am happy that you are going back to 3 bot choices per month. I'm sure there is something that can be done to make the monthly achievement possible. Maybe just put a "get any 1 featured 5*" and a "get any 2..." instead of expecting anyone to get all 3.

But I am disappointed in the bot selection. I may be mistaken, but I don't think you've offered a Brawler class since the 1st month. Nor have you ever offered any Beast Wars bots, yet.

I'm dying for a 5* brawler here.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Given that Kickback is the Spotlight Reforged Mission in May, is it safe to assume the Blaster Reforged Mission will be going on in June? Or does Kabam have a trick up their sleeve with respect to June’s Spotlight Mission?
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Rework wrote: »
    I am happy that you are going back to 3 bot choices per month. I'm sure there is something that can be done to make the monthly achievement possible. Maybe just put a "get any 1 featured 5*" and a "get any 2..." instead of expecting anyone to get all 3.

But I am disappointed in the bot selection. I may be mistaken, but I don't think you've offered a Brawler class since the 1st month. Nor have you ever offered any Beast Wars bots, yet.

I'm dying for a 5* brawler here.

There was Motormaster in the first month. It would be great to see Primal, MV or Grimlock as a featured bot.
  • Options
    U need to hire more dev or and replace the current dev , cus this month event ...... . Fill it urself but don't be generous cus ur not
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Kitten wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

Yeah couldn't stay away, started like 3 weeks ago again :) At least this month will give me a chance to gather some bot chips (awesome change there by the way) without feeling like I'm missing out. Like this month I couldn't get 5* OG Prime :(
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Yeah couldn't stay away, started like 3 weeks ago again :) At least this month will give me a chance to gather some bot chips (awesome change there by the way) without feeling like I'm missing out. Like this month I couldn't get 5* OG Prime :(

Good to have you back man
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    6cqkfnd8u8ce.jpg
    Done.
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    6cqkfnd8u8ce.jpg
    Done.

Damn debuff immune!
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    6cqkfnd8u8ce.jpg
    Done.

Damn debuff immune!

kfnhr4xe7g3s.gif
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    It was after this spotlight Kabam introduced the bleed immune mod. I’m sure it’ll show up on the Kickback boss.
    Damn debuff immune!

Called it.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    @kabam miike hi Miike isn't the Kickback relic new this month? I can't buy the Gold one.
  • Options
    That's because you don't need it @KillMasterC !
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited May 2019
    That's because you don't need it @KillMasterC !

Nooooo I need that to replace my Silver one, another 1% boost is not negligible in the long run lol.
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited May 2019
    6cqkfnd8u8ce.jpg
    Done.

That probably means one of the paths in 3.2 has the debuff immunity for all the bots in that path...

Well that’s just Prime.

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Technobot wrote: »
    6cqkfnd8u8ce.jpg
    Done.

That probably means one of the paths in 3.2 has the debuff immunity for all the bots in that path...

Well that’s just Prime.

The path that starts with a 14k prowl is the one with that mod
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kickback
    On Debuff Immunity
    Crap. They know
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kickback
    On Debuff Immunity