Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Return of the 7-Day Knight Crystal Shard Week!

Comments

• Celt wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious since some items are available more than once a month, will the available quantity of those items on the 28th or 29th be equal to the sum of how many times it is available for the month? Or just the quantity for one of the times it is released for the month?

Well I guess, this will be unanswered

Sorry about that. I missed this question. It was a Holiday yesterday so there was a lot going on internally with us so I was a bit all over the place. Let me verify things, quickly for you if I can.

On another note, let's try not to be passive about things. If you do notice something has been missed, don't be afraid to maybe poke me on the side-- I don't mind. Just don't be aggressive about it. I love helping you all out when I can.
  • massimo51 wrote: »

@Kabam Vydious since some items are available more than once a month, will the available quantity of those items on the 28th or 29th be equal to the sum of how many times it is available for the month? Or just the quantity for one of the times it is released for the month?

Hey @massimo51 -

All items will follow a daily purchase limit. There will be no limit equal to the sum on how many times they are available.

Sorry for the delay on this one. At first the question was missed and then I wanted to be sure I was getting the correct information back to everyone.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    massimo51 wrote: »

Hey @massimo51 -

All items will follow a daily purchase limit. There will be no limit equal to the sum on how many times they are available.

Sorry for the delay on this one. At first the question was missed and then I wanted to be sure I was getting the correct information back to everyone.

Thanks, appreciate the response. Apologies for getting jumpy. Just haven't been used to getting timely responses on some of the questions in the past. cheerz.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Celt wrote: »

Well I guess, this will be unanswered

Sorry about that. I missed this question. It was a Holiday yesterday so there was a lot going on internally with us so I was a bit all over the place. Let me verify things, quickly for you if I can.

On another note, let's try not to be passive about things. If you do notice something has been missed, don't be afraid to maybe poke me on the side-- I don't mind. Just don't be aggressive about it. I love helping you all out when I can.

You're right, sorry for that, it was unnecessary.

I know you are doing your best, and you can't do more than what you're already doing.

Again, I'm sorry
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    @kabam Vydious thought that would be the case but always worth asking ;)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder how many here are raiding because of the knight crystal shards and how many are for the raid store event?

I know I didn’t do much raiding at all until I found out about the raid store bonanza. I even spent some energon. 😱
  • If you understand you will need 10 raids to get the 2 t4kc that will be available in store, then you have your answer @Darm0k ;-)
  • PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 15
    No knight crystals?
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited May 2019
    I cannot buy Demo programs
    95jxhcc0pvws.jpg

Am I the only one?
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Also cannot buy the demo sigs...
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    And there are no knight crystal for normal price @Kabam Vydious
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I cannot buy Demo programs
    95jxhcc0pvws.jpg

Am I the only one?
    4* demo sigs aren’t available so does the knight crystals.

• ReworkRework Posts: 122
    1121893 wrote: »
    And there are no knight crystal for normal price @Kabam Vydious

What are the chances they can fix this before my raid shield expires?
    Typical...
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Beastdad wrote: »
    This may be on me, but weren't the T4K crystals supposed to be a part of this as well?

It specifically mentions Knight crystals being available in the in-game announcement.
  • Yeah knight crystal missing too, while they are supposed to be here
    6upfznolt9tx.jpg
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I'm seeing a purchase limit of 2/5 for the 4* Demo Sig. upgrades.
  • Looking into both the Demo Sig issue and the Knight Crystals since they were mentioned in a message.
  • Funny, on my baby account, I can buy 4/5 demo programs
    fj2nk8osf7j0.jpg
  • Funny, on my baby account, I can buy 4/5 demo programs
    fj2nk8osf7j0.jpg

It's a weird, strange known bug that we have a work around for that we need to just jump on and fix. If you haven't purchased it in the past you should be fine but if you had it'll not work for some weird reason. Have no fear though, we're working on a fix for this.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Heh, 6 of my last 7 raids were quint bases, so now I’m probably gonna drop below 2k medals. The raid system is broken...
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Groo wrote: »
    Heh, 6 of my last 7 raids were quint bases, so now I’m probably gonna drop below 2k medals. The raid system is broken...

It's not broken. It's just that everyone is raiding.
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    there is nothing mentioned about purchase limit reset on 29th. will it reset or not. please clarify.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    bishawa wrote: »
    there is nothing mentioned about purchase limit reset on 29th. will it reset or not. please clarify.
    Hey everyone!

On the 28th, everything that appears in the rotational raid store will be available for 2 Days at a normal purchase limit. On the 29th, however, these will purchase limits will reset and you can get those items again! So really, you're able to get 2x the original purchase limit!

I'll update the original post with this too!
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    Yeah knight crystal missing too, while they are supposed to be here
    6upfznolt9tx.jpg

I m talking about this message
    JKL wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

It's not broken. It's just that everyone is raiding.

The broken part is the lack of medals on q bases with everyone raiding. You should not be penalized (with medals) because you get nothing but q bases to raid.

Exactly my point
  • Okay! Three things!

1. The Demo Sig Upgrade issue has been fixed. Restart the game to ensure it's working-- if it doesn't work, give it a few minutes.
    2. We're working on getting the Knight Crystal added.
    3. The Purchase Limits will reset as stated in my original message even if the in-game mail didn't mention it.
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious you’re really doing a job!

Could you please take the quint base thing to the team as well, it’s a shame to lose medals when you raid more than you are being raided. They need to give some medals or remove them entirely. This has been brought up countless times before. Thanks